Clumpy poseidon

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys still have any of the clumpy in stock?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do believe your good to go.:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swell and what tho... hmm thats my question right now.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Swell and what tho... hmm thats my question right now.
I'm going with Blast (to replace Monster and RedBull energy drinks) and another large Poseidon. 1340 grams of Poseidony goodness. Swell looks very intriguing to me, however I've got some cycles of drive, rpm, and neovar that i'm logging first.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i want blast too....but need to save cash for school, trips to sandy beaches, and oh ya, damn x-mas presents.....so ill get it on my next order

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hence the reason your looking to take advantage of the free Poseidon. Stretch the dollar, stretch the wallet......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
problem is with now more rumors abounding of companies closing doors or at least stopping production of their hormonal supplement lines, i've spent octobers (and part of novembers) budget on those.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
problem is with now more rumors abounding of companies closing doors or at least stopping production of their hormonal supplement lines, i've spent octobers (and part of novembers) budget on those.
Yeah the infamous disease know as Stockupableitis get's a lot of people in times like these. It's a pain, but it happens. Just keep thinking "Eventually" my man and it'll all be all right.:thumbsup: