What to the bulk powerfull?

Khyron

Awards
I need some, like a crackhead needs crack.

I would like to order some Bulk AA with some bulk Powerfull.

Thanks

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bulk powerfull isnt made due to the large demand for the bottled version itself. low supply vs heavy demand. get some bulk AA while your at it though. It will be gone before you know it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bulk 1-carboxy is basically the same thing

I hear NutraPlanet is going to have a PowerFULL sale soon..

json75

Awards
Ok, so for those who have tried PowerFULL and 1-carboxy....are you able to tell the difference?

I have 1-carboxy on its way as we speak, never tried Powerfull, can I expect the prolactin inhibiting, testosterone boosting effects that powerfull is known for?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its still an l-dopa derivative, so I would say yes. from a feel perspective, it feels the same to me. tastes a little different :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To clear up, as it has been mentioned in this thread several times now 1-C does not equal PowerFULL.

It is merely a component in the total formula, one which replaced an older ingredient due to effectiveness and cost efficiency.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

:D

json75

Awards
To clear up, as it has been mentioned in this thread several times now 1-C does not equal PowerFULL.

It is merely a component in the total formula, one which replaced an older ingredient due to effectiveness and cost efficiency.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

:D
Thank you EasyELJ

Mullet, it actually doesn't clear it up, to say that they are different is obvious just looking at the name, however thru its actions and outcome is what im curious on.

The description on Nutra say that it is equivalant to 2 ius growth hormone (1-carboxy) is this not true?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you EasyELJ

Mullet, it actually doesn't clear it up, to say that they are different is obvious just looking at the name, however thru its actions and outcome is what im curious on.

The description on Nutra say that it is equivalant to 2 ius growth hormone (1-carboxy) is this not true?
I didn't mean to say they were separate products, PowerFULL is inclusive of 1-carboxy; the 1-c is where PowerFULL derives its dopamine/GH effects from, where as the PureSap (constituted by Stigmasterol) is the T inducing component.

View this thread for some clarification on the claims of Powerfull, backed by a fair amount of relevant research.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/60384-powerfull-claims.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right, but mullet he was comparing to old bulk powerfull, which is not the same as the current capped product.

Thank you EasyELJ

better than 2ius!

Power
In a study by Lin & Tucci* the average increase of HGH was 12mg/ml…which is like injecting 5 IU’s of synthetic HGH - (which is a **** load of HGH and would cost you thousands of dollars a month!).

In the same study, a good amount of the HEALTHY test subjects (not old, sick hospital patients) had an increase of 40ng/ml…which is like injection a WHOPPING 15IU’s of synthetic HGH – again, off the charts and would cost you thousands each month.

DO NOT BELIEVE ME just look up the reference below as the studies do not lie.

In a completely different study performed by Greenspan**, one ingredient in PowerFULL was shown to increase GH production by an incredible 221%!

This proves without a shadow of a doubt PowerFULL contains all-nautral organic ingredients that rival the effects of synthetic Human Growth Hormone!

In addition, these levels are substantially higher than those seen with GHB, the notoriously famous drug, which had a large following many years ago for its supposed ability to decrease fat mass, amongst other things.

Again, this is THIRD PARTY research using HEALTHY MEN so the results are solid as a freakin’ rock…

* Lin T, Tucci JR. Provocative tests of growth-hormone release. A comparison of results with seven stimuli. Ann Intern Med. 1974 Apr;80(4):464-9

**Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.

#Tharakan B, Dhanasekaran M, Mize-Berge J, et al. Anti-parkinson botanical Mucuna pruriens prevents levodopa induced plasmid and genomic DNA damage. Phytother Res. 2007 Jul 11; Published Online Ahead of Print.

I didn't mean to say they were separate products, PowerFULL is inclusive of 1-carboxy; the 1-c is where PowerFULL derives its dopamine/GH effects from, where as the PureSap (constituted by Stigmasterol) is the T inducing component.

View this thread for some clarification on the claims of Powerfull, backed by a fair amount of relevant research.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/60384-powerfull-claims.html
Corrert the PureSAP is contians several steroidal saponins that have anabolic properties and increases intra set recovery and buffers hydrogen ions(we theorize from the endurance boost and the ability to lift longer without feeling the "burn")

1-carboxy ain't no Joke fellas.

I will stock up before that is gone aswell.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right, but mullet he was comparing to old bulk powerfull, which is not the same as the current capped product.
The way I read it, and from your quotes, 1-c (only a component) was being compared to PowerFULL (the full product). Just pointing out one is inclusive of the other, they are not exclusive products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah I must have accidentally left the "bulk" part out, sorry :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and isnt Muira Puama same thing as powerfull?

json75

Awards
Hey EasyEJL....How're you taking your 1-carboxy (bulk)?

Just got mine yesterday and took my first dose last night...tell ya what, this stuff does not dissolve at all! It just floated on top of the water and when I went to drink it I inhaled some into my sinuses and lungs....slept like a rock tho.

Probably capping them would be the smartest, however I have no patience for that.

What do you think is the recommended dose protocol for taking 1-carboxy?

just read online...1/3 tsp -- do you know the mg that equals out to?

and only take that before bed?
I dose 3 times a day.

1 hour after morning meal
30 minutes before workout
before bed

The goal with dosing to use it 1 hour to 1 and 15 minutes after eating carbohydrates.

Dosed before morning is also a great time.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I dose 3 times a day.

1 hour after morning meal
30 minutes before workout
before bed

The goal with dosing to use it 1 hour to 1 and 15 minutes after eating carbohydrates.

Dosed before morning is also a great time.
USPS, what are you looking to get out of the carboxy? A little confused on the purpose of it. Sorry, been looking.

thanks man

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey EasyEJL....How're you taking your 1-carboxy (bulk)?

Just got mine yesterday and took my first dose last night...tell ya what, this stuff does not dissolve at all! It just floated on top of the water and when I went to drink it I inhaled some into my sinuses and lungs....slept like a rock tho.

Probably capping them would be the smartest, however I have no patience for that.
1/3 tsp on the tongue, and water to chase it. helps to take in a small amount of water and swish it first, then more water and swallow. thats about it, I haven't found anything to dissolve it in thats worthwhile, but I didnt try to hard either. I like the taste.

USPS, what are you looking to get out of the carboxy? A little confused on the purpose of it. Sorry, been looking.

thanks man
Significant boost in Growth Hormone which leads to Recovery, Fat loss, Muscle gain, coordination, better sleep, better performance, and better complexion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah, its all 1 store. I frequently go to "order tracking" to force a sign in. that way it saves the cart too (indefinitely) vs loosing the cart when the session expires

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Yea, that kind of stinks. I have been waiting and waiting to purchase the bulk powerfull. Finally i said screw it ,and purchased the bottled version. Could have used those few extra bucks. Oh well.