Chocolate Peanut Butter Ultra peptide 2.0 !

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Look what Just landed at the Planet ! Better get it before dsade does !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn You!! Did You Think You Could Hide This From Me??!!???

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
do you guys have any samples of it? im very wary of PB flavored protein

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
From a previous thread:

Chocolate/Peanut Butter: Just had my first serving this afternoon. Two scoops in 16oz of skim milk mixes great (although most things do in blender bottles). As for taste, the best way I can describe it is a king size Reese's peanut butter cup. The peanut butter flavor definitely overshadows the chocolate, but it's definitely something I would enjoy drinking every day.
Review:
Taste: 12392174239742 out of 10.. Best tasting protein powder I have ever had by far.. To bad i didnt have any of this for my binging..l am a huge fan of chocolate peanut type flavors and this one takes the cake.. Honestly, it was heaven drinking this.. but for the rest of the day its back to broccoli and talipia :(
Wow! This really met my hopes & expectations. Perfect blend of choc & pb taste. In comparison I'm torn between saying it tastes like a pb cup & a choc/pb milkshake.

Taste: I'm giving this a 10/10, easily.
I finally figured out how to describe this one's flavor...

If your grandmother made home made peanut butter cups from scratch, using peanut butter she made herself...this taste like old school homemade chocolate peanut butter cups.

There is even a hint of salty flavor in it, like real roasted peanuts were used.

Very good and dare i even say sophisticated in taste.
Damn this stuff is good. I dont even really like PB that much and this is delicious.

I though syntha 6 and muscle milk tasted good...they taste like dirt compared to UP2.0.

I would like a little more chocolate flavor to even it out, but damn, this is delicious.

Great profile too.

I had 2 last night and 1 this morning and will take one more before my flight to NYC tonight:) YUMMMMMM

Will purchase.
Holy crap, the Chocolate PB is awesome, like unreal. This is the exact modification I would have made to Sustain, which is to balance out the chocolate more and they did a fantastic job. There are very few powders that taste better than this one, maybe 1 or 2. Incredible!

Tell Dave he did his typical fine job. As soon as this gets in a store anywhere that I can find it, I'm definitely on it (once I clear through my backlog)!

:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn shills

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still awaiting mine. :food:

Is there a consensus on whether it's best in water or milk?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm still awaiting mine. :food:

Is there a consensus on whether it's best in water or milk?
Milk for sure, but it's a lot of calories... you might as well add oats too, lol.