BULK POWDERS.....what are your top 5

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as i always seem to find some type of bulk powder to buy from nutra to add to my stack. List your top 5 bulk powders/caps that you always seem to purchase and why you purchase it.

1. Bulk pfull - preworkout
2. Beta-Alanine - preworkout
3. Yellow Gold - carb partioning - 15 min before meals.
4. NA-RALA
5. Citrulline Malate

Thanks
msucurt

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk powerfull - sleep aid
bcaa
l-tyrosine - gives great focus + energy
taurine
beta alanine

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
bulk powerfull - sleep aid
bcaa
l-tyrosine - gives great focus + energy
taurine
beta alanine
you really feel ltyrosine? cool

i got bulk BA, taurine, leucine, and bunch fo bccaas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCAAs, Taurine, Beta Alanine, Citrulline malate, and......X_FACTOR!!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs, Taurine, Beta Alanine, Citrulline malate, and......X_FACTOR!!!
Can you make AA in a powder????

1. Creatine Gluconate
2. Leucine
3. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which is now at NP, good work Dsade (finally... :wave: )
4. Maca
5. Piracetam

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you make AA in a powder????
This should be in stock in a couple of days...I got a preshipment in order to assess tastes and delivery methods, as well as gauge effectiveness.

I am at 15grams a day (10% powder), gaining muscle mass and leaning out. Granted, I am finishing up my Havoc/1,4 stack, but things really seem to be kicking in with the addition of the BXF.

onelife

onelife

Awards
bulk sesamin, bcaa's, cee, going to try some new ones on the next order : bulk cla, bulk green tea,yohimbe... hells yes

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Mono
Beta Alanine
ALCAR
Bulk Powerfull

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you feel is best dosing? i have all these
BCAAs pre/during workout - 20 grams
Taurine pre and post workout 2-3 grams each time
Beta alanine same as taurine
Citrulline malate 3 grams preworkout

PLCAR should be dosed around 2 grams preworkout

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Do you use PLCAR strictly as a nootropic?
I use it in divided doses 1gr AM/ 1gr Preworkout or PM, I find it suits 'general well being' through the day and increased endurance in the gym.

I'll say it this way, at least for me, ALCAR is best for mental energy, Id say that PLCAR is better for physical energy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nettle root(I really like this stuff)
yg(like this stuff too:D)
tyrosine(perfect to mix and match with various pre-wo formulas)

onelife

onelife

Awards
any idea on the price and/or date of the bulk x-factor Dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAAs
Beta-Alanine
ALCAR
Taurine
Citrulline Malate

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I use it in divided doses 1gr AM/ 1gr Preworkout or PM, I find it suits 'general well being' through the day and increased endurance in the gym.

I'll say it this way, at least for me, ALCAR is best for mental energy, Id say that PLCAR is better for physical energy.

Skigazzi,

Are you taking any type of ALA, R-ALA or Na-R-ALA along with the ALCAR and PLCAR? If so what kind of dosage? I was looking at something like this:

AM and PM
1gm ALCAR
1gm PLCAR
100mg CoQ10

For this dosing what would be a good choice as far as the Lipoic Acids go and what dose?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Skigazzi,

Are you taking any type of ALA, R-ALA or Na-R-ALA along with the ALCAR and PLCAR? If so what kind of dosage? I was looking at something like this:

AM and PM
1gm ALCAR
1gm PLCAR
100mg CoQ10

For this dosing what would be a good choice as far as the Lipoic Acids go and what dose?
There is a great synergy with PLCAR and CoQ10...along with some other ingredients...that helps majorly boost strength and explosive power.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA
Waxy Maize
Creatine Monohydrate
Tyrosine
Taurine

nelix

Awards
  • Established
What about PLCAR and Idebenone?

I have a few conflicting bulk lists now...

Nootropic:
Idebenone
Aniracetam
Phenibut
PLCAR/ALCAR (Not sure yet)

Stim:
Chocamine
dimethylamylamine
Glucuronolactone
Sulbumiatine

Muscle:
Leucine
Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creatine (Not sure what type yet)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about PLCAR and Idebenone?

I have a few conflicting bulk lists now...

Nootropic:
Idebenone
Aniracetam
Phenibut
PLCAR/ALCAR (Not sure yet)

Stim:
Chocamine
dimethylamylamine
Glucuronolactone
Sulbumiatine

Muscle:
Leucine
Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creatine (Not sure what type yet)
What are your ultimate goals?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
BCAA
Beta-Alanine
Cit-Malate
Bulk X-Factor
Bulk Ecdy

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to like taurine. What dosage do you guys use, and what results do you see?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a pretty good article written by David Tolson (I love reading his articles, very informative), but it will get 'censored' if I put up a link.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have a pretty good article written by David Tolson (I love reading his articles, very informative), but it will get 'censored' if I put up a link.
I miss that guy, what happened to him?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
What are your ultimate goals?
AMPK and focus.

Things like phenibut, gaba, dxm, ketamine always seem to leave me with an AWESOME rebound after the chill, I figure this is due to ampk, so I figure Aniracetam and Idebenone might serve this same point through a different mechanism.

My overall goal is always mind and muscle.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
dsade,

That combo sounds like something I definately need to consider. I love any extra increase in power output. What would you say about my dosing of these? What about the Na-r-ala or r-ala?

nelix,
Thats some good stack ideas you got there. The Ultimate Mass Pump stack with BA and taurine added to the order lookks excellent too.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

can you email it to me at address in signature....

Lurn to use 57x.org :type: top sekrut linkage:blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,

That combo sounds like something I definately need to consider. I love any extra increase in power output. What would you say about my dosing of these? What about the Na-r-ala or r-ala?

nelix,
Thats some good stack ideas you got there. The Ultimate Mass Pump stack with BA and taurine added to the order lookks excellent too.
1: Neurochem Res. 2007 Jun 29; [Epub ahead of print]Click here to read Links
The Effects and Mechanisms of Mitochondrial Nutrient alpha-Lipoic Acid on Improving Age-Associated Mitochondrial and Cognitive Dysfunction: An Overview.
Liu J.

Institute for Brain Aging and Dementia, University of California, 1261 Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, Irvine, CA, 92697, USA, [email protected].

We have identified a group of nutrients that can directly or indirectly protect mitochondria from oxidative damage and improve mitochondrial function and named them "mitochondrial nutrients". The direct protection includes preventing the generation of oxidants, scavenging free radicals or inhibiting oxidant reactivity, and elevating cofactors of defective mitochondrial enzymes with increased Michaelis-Menten constant to stimulate enzyme activity, and also protect enzymes from further oxidation, and the indirect protection includes repairing oxidative damage by enhancing antioxidant defense systems either through activation of phase 2 enzymes or through increase in mitochondrial biogenesis. In this review, we take alpha-lipoic acid (LA) as an example of mitochondrial nutrients by summarizing the protective effects and possible mechanisms of LA and its derivatives on age-associated cognitive and mitochondrial dysfunction of the brain. LA and its derivatives improve the age-associated decline of memory, improve mitochondrial structure and function, inhibit the age-associated increase of oxidative damage, elevate the levels of antioxidants, and restore the activity of key enzymes. In addition, co-administration of LA with other mitochondrial nutrients, such as acetyl-L: -carnitine and coenzyme Q10, appears more effective in improving cognitive dysfunction and reducing oxidative mitochondrial dysfunction. Therefore, administrating mitochondrial nutrients, such as LA and its derivatives in combination with other mitochondrial nutrients to aged people and patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases, may be an effective strategy for improving mitochondrial and cognitive dysfunction.

PMID: 17605107 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Yes, ALA forms would be a fantastic contributor to mitochondrial function and health.

I am going to be getting a new order of ALA NutraCaps in to experiment with dosage and timings.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The golden study:

1: Physiol Behav. 2002 Jun 1;76(2):257-63.Click here to read Links
Enhancement of muscular performance by a coformulation of propionyl-L-carnitine, coenzyme Q10, nicotinamide, riboflavin and pantothenic acid in the rat.
Vargiu R, Licheri D, Carcassi AM, Naimi S, Collu M, Littarru GP, Mancinelli R.

Section of Human Physiology and Nutrition, Department of Applied Sciences to Biosystems, University of Cagliari, Via Porcell 4, I-09124, Cagliari, Italy.

A coformulation of essential factors, i.e. propionyl-L-carnitine (PLC), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), nicotinamide (NAM), riboflavin and pantothenic acid, was administered orally to Wistar rats for 7 weeks and its efficacy was tested through in vivo and in vitro techniques in improving motor functions of striated, cardiac and smooth musculature of the rat. In vivo experiments showed that long-term supplementation significantly improved horizontal locomotor activity by about 19% in male and 26% in female rats. Maximum values of shortening velocity, work and power were significantly increased (P<.05) in papillary muscle isolated from treated rats. A positive inotropic effect was also observed on colonic smooth muscle strips upon treatment. Work was the most affected parameter and it increased by 160% in smooth muscle from treated animals. The present results indicate that supplementation with the combination of the above mentioned substances elicits positive functional changes on motor performance of skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscle of the rat.

PMID: 12044598 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
dsade,

Well I'll be finding out soon enough. I ordered 3 months worth of Ultimate Mass Pump Stack, 500gms of ALC, taurine, and Beta Alanine along with PLCAR, Na-r-ala and CoQ10. I even got 3 months worth of SAM-e to top it all off. Mixed with some RPM, Poseidon, and Aminos I have on hand and I have one monster stack. I would have orded some Cordygen5 to go along with it but you guys were out of stock. This one broke my bank for awhile.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now

Creatine
Beta Alanine
Nac
Tyrosine
Cissus

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,

Well I'll be finding out soon enough. I ordered 3 months worth of Ultimate Mass Pump Stack, 500gms of ALC, taurine, and Beta Alanine along with PLCAR, Na-r-ala and CoQ10. I even got 3 months worth of SAM-e to top it all off. Mixed with some RPM, Poseidon, and Aminos I have on hand and I have one monster stack. I would have orded some Cordygen5 to go along with it but you guys were out of stock. This one broke my bank for awhile.
WILD MAN!!

I would time my multivitamin intake for around an hour preworkout, then, to take advantage of the additional cofactors listed in the study.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
its going to be friggin crazy for sure. I am on a IF style diet dsade so I already hit the multi-vitamin with my small break fast before activity. My pumps have been crazy from doing pushups, chins and sledge hammer work since starting the IF style diet. Seems like everything is working better for me, even food. Not saying its for everyone, but for a guy like me that wants to reduce my weight down around 20lbs more and improve my strength and performance it just fits. I am more mentally alert and I can't wait to add the ALCAR/PLCAR/SAM-e/CoQ10 mix into this. If you guys got any free mental/performance freebie samples please hook me up!!! I am such a moocher...but dang it I spent around $500 today!

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
BCAA
Beta Alanine
Na-R-ala
Creatine Monohydrate
WMS

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established