Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
So you thought that Designer Supplements' NHA Stack was gone for good? NOPE! It is back and EVEN BETTER! Thats right, NutraPlanet is now EXCLUSIVELY proud to offer The Ultimate NHA Stack!!!

The stack includes:
Shocked by this amazing offer?! :jaw:

Just wait for things gets EVEN BETTER! We are letting this stack go for an overwhelming price of ONLY $59.99!!! It is actually more economical to take advantage of this offer than to purchase only one unit of each Lean Xtreme 2.0 and Activate Xtreme separately, w/out the Alpha Drive XL!!!

Stack Highlights:

Activate Xtreme
History's attempt at Testosterone Enhancement

For years supplement companies have been churning out products promoted as testosterone boosters with large marketing budgets and flashy graphics in order to drill home to the masses that the product is brilliant. The fact is the majority of these companies spend more on the advertising than the research and development. In fact, a lot of companies save a lot of money by re-hashing the old ideas of the more innovative companies, or simply ripping off their newest ideas. To put it plainly, those who can, do, and those who can't, copy. Because of this, there are herbs ever-promoted by these companies for their newest products, and like a broken record you can guarantee they will focus on one, two or all of the following: tribulus, avena sativa and long jack (aka tongkat ali).

Tribulus has highly conflicting scientific research behind it regarding whether it does anything for impacting testosterone levels, although the older population end to note that they notice improvements in libido from it. Ultimately, very, very few users report any influence to body composition or strength levels. Avena sativa is touted as being able to increase free testosterone, and yet there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support this theory. In fact, we are quite perplexed as to where this rumour came from. Finally, long jack possibly has the most potential of them all, but results seem to be quite "hit-and-miss" and it is not rare for users to report negative side effects that are attributed to it use, such as itchy nipples.

More recently, aromatase inhibitors (AI) have been released and used extensively as a means of estrogen control. They also have the secondary benefit of tricking the body into releasing more testosterone, however many users will take dosing to the extreme which inevitably has negative implications on sex drive.

The Future of Testosterone Optimization The release of ActivaTe two years ago marked a change in the market for testosterone enhancement. Never before had one natural compound proven so effective, giving results across the board. That compound is Divanil, a lignan found naturally in the root of the stinging nettle. High dose of this particular lignan had never been seen before in the industry.

And so now we earmark another revolution in the industry as we release - ActivaTe Xtreme. Again, utilizing Divanil, a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG), ActivaTe Xtreme goes those few steps further to improve upon the greatness of the original. Icariin, a flavonol found in epimedium extract is included for its testosterone mimetic properties and for its ability to promote serum testosterone levels. In addition, this compound can enhance erection strength and should work as a fantastic libido enhancer. Basella alba marks another first for the industry from Designer Supplements. Closely related to spinach, basella alba has been shown to promote testosterone production in the testes and even help increase bodyweight. The combination of the three compounds should give rise to significant elevations in testosterone, and so the natural occurring phytochemical indole-3-carbinol is included to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and counter any unwanted side effects. Finally, rhodiola rosea, the classic adaptogen is included for its effects on combating fatigue and stress, regenerating ATP reserves, and promoting physical performance and endurance.

ActivaTe Xtreme is the future of natural testosterone enhancement and will help lead to improvements in strength, body composition and sex drive!

Lean Xtreme 2.0
New and Improved Lean Xtreme™ at NutraPlanet!

Designer Supplements has reformulated Lean Xtreme™ and built upon the enduring 7-OH base that so many love, in order to formulate the next generation in non-stimulating fat burning products. While the original was undoubtedly effective, the new and improved Lean Xtreme™ targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while also maintaining adequate testosterone levels and optimizing immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparring environment.

Cortisol and Glucocorticoids
Cortisol is the body’s chief stress hormone, released constantly by the adrenals to deal with day to day stressors and released in excess during demanding situations of mental and physical strain. Amongst its many functions, cortisol instructs the liver to release catabolic enzymes that breakdown fatty acids from fat stores and sugar from muscle cells in order to provide quick energy for the organs that need it. Similarly, mental stress can also lead to excess cortisol release, however unlike the fight or flight scenario which elevates cortisol for as long as it is required, the elevation of cortisol tends to be chronic. This is damaging to the body for a multitude of reasons.

The Damaging Side of Cortisol
Cortisol alters the way your body stores fat, essentially increasing levels of what is known as visceral adipose tissue (VAT), or in layman’s terms the solid belly fat that overweight men with tend to have. VAT is very difficult to lose when cortisol levels remain excessive and the issue is further compounded by cortisol’s effect on the thyroid gland.

As most people know, thyroid output is directly correlated with metabolic rate, governing both muscle building (via protein synthesis) and also fat burning. High stress levels from increased cortisol levels can exhaust the adrenals and negatively impact the release of thyroid hormones T3 and T4.

Cortisol can also have a pronounced impact on appetite,affect bone density, suppress the immune system, and negatively affect cognitive performance such as memory and quick thinking.

Introducing the New & Improved Lean Xtreme™
The brand new Lean Xtreme™ is designed to combat all of the issues outlined above, while also enhancing fat loss efforts and lean muscle preservation. The formula comprises of the tried and true as well as the new and advanced. First, 7-OH for cortisol control and thyroid enhancement. Next, we have added 5-AT™, another cortisol controller that works by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signalling. Additionally, Forslean™ is added to improve body composition and signal optimal testosterone levels, and green tea extract is included for the myriad of benefits it confers and further immune enhancement.

During dieting, the human body fights to hold onto as much body fat as it can, making efforts to lose additional pounds significantly more difficult. Likewise, when bulking, many people’s bodies are more than happy to take on extra body fat stores in preparation of future diets.

The new and improved Lean Xtreme™ caters for the potential issues that arise during both of these times, thereby making it an excellent tool for both dieting and lean bulking!

Alpha Drive XL
Maximum Testosterone Amplifier
  • Vitality
  • Strength
  • Muscularity
  • Sexual Prowess & Libido
Formulated by ALRI!

Alpha Drive XL is an effective product you can feel from BioScience Technologies that fortifies your body with a very specific and scientifically engineered formula of herbal nutrients to allow your body to achieve a highly optimized male hormonal profile. This entails a strong increase in both one's total level of Testosterone, the male hormone, as well as even more importantly, what is known as Free or Unbound Testosterone.

Moreover, Alpha Drive XL does this by stimulating the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) thus enabling one to use the product continuously for long term benefit without experiencing any negative feedback signals or diminishment of effect. Furthermore, Alpha Drive XL also supports decreased estrogen, (which is sadly and commonly too high in most men in today's society) thereby creating an even more optimized total hormonal milieu for maximum maleness.

With optimized hormone levels one can add muscle more rapidly and lose body fat more efficiently, especially when coupled with proper diet and exercise. One.s motivation and focus and overall well-being, as well as attitude will improve markedly. And of course, it won't hurt when it comes to the bedroom either!

OK, great you say…but how does it work…?!?!

What we did is take a scientific base of the proven compounds and tweaked them in every way possible to make them far superior to what has ever been seen before. Our goal was to achieve the absolute maximal effect and most mind-blowing efficacious product ever.

First we took Eurycoma Longifolia, also known as Tongkat Ali, which is clinically proven to increase testosterone, free testosterone and leutenizing hormone (LH) as well as to lower SHBG. Lower SHBG means more free and active testosterone to amplify your full male potential.

Next, we created unique custom extracts to extricate and optimize active factors to achieve the most potent effects anywhere. For example, one notable active fraction that is generally considered the true powerhouse of Tongkat is known as Glycoprotein, and we have included by far the most of any company ever.

Each 3 capsule daily serving has an unprecedented 60mg of EuryTEINS™, our proprietary active Eurycoma Longifolia Glycoprotein fraction, setting the bar high for the industry standard and supplying 300% more then the next closest competitor.

Another awesome addition is our Tribubolic™ Complex, a remarkable matrix of Protodioscin, Methylprotodioscin, Prototribestan and Methylprototribestan. This has been noted to set the HPTA into overdrive and produce a supraphysiological optimized male hormone profile.

As for estrogen, well we need to decrease that to both optimize testosterone production and steer well clear of any unwanted feminization…oh and low estrogen will allow for more effective fat loss as well. Enter our ADED to thoroughly put estrogen in its place and keep it in check to promote an optimized “male-maximizing” level.

But wait…we didn’t stop there! To tackle the hurdle of bioavailability (because you can only utilize what you can absorb) we’ve added our Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, CYP-X™, which is by far the most effective agent in increasing the bioavailability of compounds of this nature and is approximately 720% more effective than anything else ever released.

So what are you waiting for? Help jumpstart your true male potential into overdrive with Alpha Drive XL!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
oh my goodness....no u dident! I am currently using BLUE-UP and X-LEAN, and im about to wrap it up. Would anyone think there is any danger to me running the stack when i get finished with the one im currently doing.

Just finished a bottle of
ACT.X.....then now about to finish BLUE-UP & X-LEAN

Thinking seriously about purchasing this stack, as i LOVED the act.x already.

Im pretty sure its ok to run the cortisol blocker for 12 weeks or so, but just want to check up on the test boosters, and how long i could run these.

im 33yrs of age btw.

thanks

amicold

Awards
Oh my god....I just ordered Retain 2 and Blue Up, this woulda been perfect a few days ago, oh well. I'll pick it up when I have some more supp money.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm running this as we speak!! I was supposed to be taking Blue UP, but keep delaying on ordering it, but I remembered I had 5 bottles of Alpha Drive XL. So of course I was like, ahh what the heck, let me try this in place of the blue up! I'm almost a week into it, and am on a hard core cut. So far(as of yesterday and today), I am popping a lot of random woody:trout: , LOL! We'll see how it goes! Still gonna pick up the Blue up, along with a bunch of other things. Just to note, I am also taking DCP/ Leviathan Stack, RPM pre workout, and Restore. Have been taking the restore along with Trib for a little while now, so I now when I feel a kick from something else again!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHO The Hell Approved This Price?????!!!!!!!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
ADED.
Will not get past these Australian customs.
Any chance of Blue up stim free insted of Alpha Drive (for a little extra monies?) Or Post Cycle Support (for a lot of extra money)?

In any case great deal guys great work!

(This is cheaper than Activate X, Lean X... I feel stuipid buying them stand alone just to get past customs)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ADED.
Will not get past these Australian customs.
Any chance of Blue up stim free insted of Alpha Drive (for a little extra monies?) Or Post Cycle Support (for a lot of extra money)?

In any case great deal guys great work!

(This is cheaper than Activate X, Lean X... I feel stuipid buying them stand alone just to get past customs)
Says who? Jungle Warfare is banned for different reasons, Im sure its not ADED.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Really?
I am assuming because customs will not know what "ADED" is, not because of jungle warfare. What is ADED?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an insane deal, hop on this one dudes.

swolebamf

Awards
I ordered the bulk x-factor to run with the activate xtreme. But I couldnt pass up getting the lean xtreme and alpha drive in the combo for such a discount. Im thinking it would be definite over kill to run all of these supplements, but are there any ideas how i should use the lean xtreme and alpha? Should I just wait for my next cycle to run these? I do not know a whole lot about these 2 products just couldnt pass up that deal. Any advice would help. Thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
oh my goodness....no u dident! I am currently using BLUE-UP and X-LEAN, and im about to wrap it up. Would anyone think there is any danger to me running the stack when i get finished with the one im currently doing.

Just finished a bottle of
ACT.X.....then now about to finish BLUE-UP & X-LEAN

Thinking seriously about purchasing this stack, as i LOVED the act.x already.

Im pretty sure its ok to run the cortisol blocker for 12 weeks or so, but just want to check up on the test boosters, and how long i could run these.

im 33yrs of age btw.

thanks
any help on this. For how long should i run the natural test boosters (blue-up and act. x), and cortisol blockers (x-lean, lean xtreme 2.0).

much appreciated.
thanks
msucurt