wow nutra planet wat the heck....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i just got my order in two days....dang fast shipping!!! but wat the heck i didnt get the abyss sample i asked for!!

all i wanna kno is are u all giving away venom hyperdrive 3.0 and poseidon or something??? i got 9!!! samples of poseidon(3 servings each) and 8!! venom samples....o yea and like 4 blast samples....AND A TSHIRT?!?!?!?!

all in all that is CRAZY and if u didnt pick it up i was being sarcastic witht he abyss samples thing
:icon_lol:

Thanks guys the fast shipping was great and i never expected all this...there shall be several different reviews coming in the months soon from me

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thats nutraplanet for you. Im guessing they ran out of samples of abyss or else they would have included it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats nutraplanet for you. Im guessing they ran out of samples of abyss or else they would have included it.
Yep, although we're currently trying to remedy that.:thumbsup:

Bolt let us know what you think about the samples my friend, and FYI the Blast samples are not flavored like the full product, so base it's worth on effects and not so much the taste.:D

Tkenshin

Awards
lucky, its been 5 days now and i still haven't got my order. :(

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i ordered some stuff last monday and my order still says "pending"...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i ordered some stuff last monday and my order still says "pending"...
lucky, its been 5 days now and i still haven't got my order. :(
Some of the items where probably temporarily out of stock, stating product shipment date 2-4 days(still lets you check out though). Probably waiting for restock before the shipments gets out.

Tkenshin

Awards
nah its just usps sucks over here, sometimes it takes like 9 days to get to my house, so gay.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang yea i knew about the blast being unflavored...but yea i cant wait to try some of these samples out and put up some reviews

Tkenshin

Awards
actually now i think nutraplanet sent my package to the wrong address. I put in my dorm address but i just got a call from my family that my house just missed a package delivery, and i didn't order from anywhere else.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I got my order today and on the receipt it said Free TShirt! that someone wrote in pen... but there was no shirt to be found with my order... what the dealie with that yo

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my last order was like 900US? and i didnt get 1tshirt or sample LOL

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jeez what did you order. :rasp:
I order for my mates as well...

900 sounds like alot, but 5 x jungle warfare, few fat burnrsm, few kgs of bulk items.... it adds up very fast!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I order for my mates as well...

900 sounds like alot, but 5 x jungle warfare, few fat burnrsm, few kgs of bulk items.... it adds up very fast!!!
Sam will often send me any form of DNA I request for orders over $500 US. Fecal isnt a problem.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam will often send me any form of DNA I request for orders over $500 US. Fecal isnt a problem.
i dont ask for anything, itd be nice tho if they threw in 10-20 samples tho LOL...

:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont ask for anything, itd be nice tho if they threw in 10-20 samples tho LOL...

If you ask for samples in the comment section of the order you will be rewarded, trust me. As the old saying goes "Ask and you shall receive"

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you ask for samples in the comment section of the order you will be rewarded, trust me. As the old saying goes "Ask and you shall receive"
ye but u shoudlnt have to if u r doing orders of 900bucks... ok its nothing cos loads of people do 50 buck orders, but u figure theyd think wow this person has ordered alot, throw him even 1 sample LOL.. instead the guys who order 150bucks worth get 15 samples..

lol i dont care personally.. im not fussed, but some samples would be nice, esp if they r of new products, in which im 50/50...cos im very careful o wot i buy as to shippin rates for us

otherwise nutra rocks, theyre very good to me :"d no dramas her

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

A closed mouth doesnt get fed, er samples. Ask. ;)As their box packer I am double checking my orders, not looking at the $$$ totals.

Sam, need any boxes packed. hehe

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
[/B]

A closed mouth doesnt get fed, er samples. Ask. ;)As their box packer I am double checking my orders, not looking at the $$$ totals.

Sam, need any boxes packed. hehe
Very true friend, although it is a very rare thing for us not to give samples on large orders. If you are an international order we sometimes don't give samples because there has been times when a sample caused issues with customs. Also we may just have been out of samples which does happen sometimes.

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
actually now i think nutraplanet sent my package to the wrong address. I put in my dorm address but i just got a call from my family that my house just missed a package delivery, and i didn't order from anywhere else.
Whats your order # ?

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Yep, although we're currently trying to remedy that.:thumbsup:

Bolt let us know what you think about the samples my friend, and FYI the Blast samples are not flavored like the full product, so base it's worth on effects and not so much the taste.:D
Love Pos and swell friend ! I have half my family on poseidon ! I take 2-4 servings of poseidon every day.
Been taking Swell for close to a week now, and my Vo2 max feels like it has doubled ! Great stuff !

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Pos and swell friend ! I have half my family on poseidon ! I take 2-4 servings of poseidon every day.
Been taking Swell for close to a week now, and my Vo2 max feels like it has doubled ! Great stuff !
Awesome to hear verner, thanks for sharing the info and for spreading the love.:D

I concurr, Swell really does up the endurance and oxygen capacity for all us exercise enthusiaist.:thumbsup:

amicold

Awards
I kindly asked for samples with my last order, hoping I got some Nimbus stuff, I want to buy a huge tub of Swell but I want to try it first.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kindly asked for samples with my last order, hoping I got some Nimbus stuff, I want to buy a huge tub of Swell but I want to try it first.
On your next checkout in the comments section ask specifically for Swell, Blast, or Abyss samples and (given if they still have some) they should set you up.:thumbup: