TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much longer do you expect this to be in stock

Does it taste like crap, or should I cap
no, doesn't really taste like anything.........

TUCKER

Awards
i've been gone a loooong time, but isnt this stuff banned? if not then you just made my day

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been gone a loooong time, but isnt this stuff banned? if not then you just made my day
yes your day has been made....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1,4 survived the ban intact...and now it can be had for a VERY reasonable price.

Bwill

Awards
What are you mixing it with?

Personally, I just throw a measured amount in my mouth and down it with water with meals. It really doesn't taste that bad. I don't think it mixes very well with liquids anyway.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you mixing it with?
saliva............just toss it down!......mixing in a cup just has potential to waste the product.

TUCKER

Awards
this should be taken for a least 6 weeks right? didnt this stuff take forever to finally start working in the body?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this should be taken for a least 6 weeks right? didnt this stuff take forever to finally start working in the body?
i'd go at least 10

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
10-12 weeks is what I would recommend as well. Has anyone noticed a chemical aftertaste when drinking extremely cold beverages? I capped the product and now the aftertaste is gone so I'm attributing it to 14AD. On the plus side 5 weeks in and up 10lbs.

Bwill

Awards
10-12 weeks is what I would recommend as well. Has anyone noticed a chemical aftertaste when drinking extremely cold beverages? I capped the product and now the aftertaste is gone so I'm attributing it to 14AD. On the plus side 5 weeks in and up 10lbs.
Nice gains from 1,4AD. How much are you dosing per day?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains from 1,4AD. How much are you dosing per day?
1g/day split into 3 doses. I was only planning to run it at this dose for the first month but gains are good so I'll keep at this dose for a bit longer. Originally I was planning on 1g/day for the first 2-3 weeks and then 1.2g/day for the next 4 weeks and 1.5 for another 4 weeks.

ZIMM

Awards
how would you guys compare this to stuff to nettle/activate, 6oxo ect...

how much better are strengh/lean mass gains compared to those other testosterone boosters?

I have not used any prohormones since nor diol/androdial transdermal by medlean and wich I had oustanding gains from.I totally missed out on the next wave 1 ad ect... so Im just wondering where the 1/4ad stands compared to all the other stuff I mentioned!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still for sale? I can't find it on the site anywhere...
You would have to go somewhere that muscle reigns supreme.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't it get expensive running 1 gram a day seeing as how it costs $1.50 per gram. that would be $10.50 a week for 10 weeks that will come out $105 and thats w/o tax. cause i was thinking of running it with my cycle until i realized the price.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wouldn't it get expensive running 1 gram a day seeing as how it costs $1.50 per gram. that would be $10.50 a week for 10 weeks that will come out $105 and thats w/o tax. cause i was thinking of running it with my cycle until i realized the price.
$105 for a strong secondary hormone in a cycle is not bad at all...especially 10 weeks worth.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of running this with MOHN, 1,4 at 1 gram ed for 8 weeks and 4 weeks of MOHN at the beginning. Or maybe phera plex for the 1st 3 weeks of the 8...decisions, decisions.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of running this with MOHN, 1,4 at 1 gram ed for 8 weeks and 4 weeks of MOHN at the beginning. Or maybe phera plex for the 1st 3 weeks of the 8...decisions, decisions.

Run the PP for the first 3 to kick it all off (start the 1,4 at the same time and run it throughout. Weeks 4-8 run the M4OHN, steady at a good dose OR ramping up weekly if you have the stuff. That sounds like a sick one!! :thumbsup:

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
$105 for a strong secondary hormone in a cycle is not bad at all...especially 10 weeks worth.
well it may due to the fact that I've been really stingy with my money as of late ever since I quit my job at the beginning of summer. so i'm just using what i have in my checking account. for i all I know that product could actually be relatively cheap for the price and results you yield from it. I've never tried but it sounds interesting, i have just been searching all the forums and threads to see what people thought of it and what they gained.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of dosing, I was under the impression that the effective dose for this product began at around 300 mg per day on up.

What about half a gram a day for 8 weeks as the base of a cycle that includes furazadol with Halodrol for the final 4 weeks?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of dosing, I was under the impression that the effective dose for this product began at around 300 mg per day on up.

What about half a gram a day for 8 weeks as the base of a cycle that includes furazadol with Halodrol for the final 4 weeks?
300-500 is too low!......trust me

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Run the PP for the first 3 to kick it all off (start the 1,4 at the same time and run it throughout. Weeks 4-8 run the M4OHN, steady at a good dose OR ramping up weekly if you have the stuff. That sounds like a sick one!! :thumbsup:
That exact cycle was dancing around in my head, just didnt want to get bashed for the 7-8 weeks of methyls. But MOHN is pretty mild from what I understand. If I could just figure out how to keep this last bit of hair on my dome during that cycle, I'd probably have already started something like this. Thanks for the recommendation.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
That exact cycle was dancing around in my head, just didnt want to get bashed for the 7-8 weeks of methyls. But MOHN is pretty mild from what I understand. If I could just figure out how to keep this last bit of hair on my dome during that cycle, I'd probably have already started something like this. Thanks for the recommendation.
M4OHN is a very mild methyl, actually. It is always advisable to be careful with these, but the bloodwork results from those who ran M4 was very mellow compared to anything else as I recall. If you ran the PP for 3 and the M4 for 4, I think you'd be fine.

Another possible tweak to this idea would be to start the 1,4 alone for 2-3 weeks (to get it in your system) THEN add PP for 2-3 weeks, then switch to M4OHN for 4 weeks to finish it all up. That way you'd have the 1,4 throughout, and the PP to blow up, the M4 to finish it out/tighten it up. Crazy all the things you could try. I would go with 4 weeks for the M4 to see best results, but I bet as a finisher after the PP, you could do 2-3 and see good results!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
shouldn't 1,4ad kick-in quicker than the typical injectable EQ/Bold since there is no ester attached?

why then are such long cycles recommended?

if i were to use only orals, i would run just a 6 week cycle of 1,4ad + a methyl (maybe a mild one like halo or pulse something harder).

otherwise i would stack it with a test base and run for over 10 weeks.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
The fact that it isn't 'methylated' means a lesser incidence of toxicity and thus you can run this 12 or even 16 weeks. Try this with Havoc, SD, or PP and see where you're at.

1,4AD is a great primary hormone and there isn't any need to run another ph/ps/steroid. If you got good results from nordiol/andro then this would be a good choice.

As for cost it isn't nearly that bad. It's $45/month, what do other phs costs? Sure you may need to run it two months but you don't need ancillary products to control bp or liver toxicity so it's essentially awash.

I don't quite understand the use of adding in another ph. Doing so will mean you need a SERM for PCT, though I'd run one anyways. And front loading to spur gains seems a bit short-sighted. Chances for full HPTA suppression are increased and you're then going to spend the next 8 weeks like this?

But to each their own. Most of us have enough experience that we know what works for us. I'm taking this as a standalone for 12 weeks at 1g/day. I'll get panels on week 10 to see if I need a SERM for PCT. I'm not taking Cycle Support nor any other ancillaries to control bp, cholesterol, or liver values. We'll see just how 'bad' it is.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
1,4AD is a great primary hormone and there isn't any need to run another ph/ps/steroid. If you got good results from nordiol/andro then this would be a good choice.

As for cost it isn't nearly that bad. It's $45/month, what do other phs costs? Sure you may need to run it two months but you don't need ancillary products to control bp or liver toxicity so it's essentially awash.

I don't quite understand the use of adding in another ph. Doing so will mean you need a SERM for post cycle therapy, though I'd run one anyways. And front loading to spur gains seems a bit short-sighted. Chances for full HPTA suppression are increased and you're then going to spend the next 8 weeks like this?

But to each their own. Most of us have enough experience that we know what works for us. I'm taking this as a standalone for 12 weeks at 1g/day. I'll get panels on week 10 to see if I need a SERM for post cycle therapy. I'm not taking Cycle Support nor any other ancillaries to control bp, cholesterol, or liver values. We'll see just how 'bad' it is.
do you even know what you are taking?
1,4ad converts to into the steroid hormone equipoise/boldenone.
no serm needed if run solo you say??? :nono:

equipoise will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone.
this is why it is recommended stacking it with testosterone.
this is also why a quality post cycle therapy is important.
failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

if you treat this like this is a harmless little supplement you will regret it later.

Simpfan1278

Awards
do you even know what you are taking?
1,4ad converts to into the steroid hormone equipoise/boldenone.
no serm needed if run solo you say? :nono:

equipoise will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone.
this is why it is recommended stacking it with testosterone.
this is also why a quality post cycle therapy is important.
failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

if you treat this like this is a harmless little supplement you will regret it later.
Is it true that supplementation of a good herbal test booster + 6-OXO would be good enough for PCT?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that supplementation of a good herbal test booster + 6-OXO would be good enough for post cycle therapy?
i would say NO, it is not enough. unless you don't care about potential sides and keeping your gains post cycle.

most are running 1,4ad for 2+ months.
after that long of a run you will be shut down and will need a serm to restart natural hormone production.

for some reason people seem to think that just because this is not methylated, it is not as suppressive on the hpta.

Simpfan1278

Awards
i would say NO, it is not enough. unless you don't care about potential sides and keeping your gains post cycle.

most are running 1,4ad for 2+ months.
after that long of a run you will be shut down and will need a serm to restart natural hormone production.
I will be doing 8 weeks as follows:
weeks 1-2 500mg
3-4 600mg
5-6 700mg
7-8 800mg

Judging by that should I still need a SERM?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
weeks 1-2 500mg
3-4 600mg
5-6 700mg
7-8 800mg

anything hormonal will throw your ballance off!! You need to run a serm with any cycle! Not flaming,just trying to help.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if it were me, i would use a serm for even a short mildly suppressive cycle.

you will probably recover fine without a serm.

just your hormone profile may be jacked longer than necessary following this cycle.
and as i mentioned before this could lead to unwanted sides and you will likely lose some of or all of your gains if you are shut down for an extended period.

Simpfan1278

Awards
If you are that unsure about it, I would not use a hormonal product at all. It is not just a supplement.
I thought I was sure... I read most of a 21 page thread over at bb.com and an iForce (1,4AD Bold by iForce = 1,4AD) rep stated that you don't need a SERM and that supplementing Testobolan would be good enough. I bunch of people in that thread ran cycles w/o SERM's and seemed to do just fine that way. I was pretty sure after reading that thread that SERM's would not be needed. I'd rather be safe than sorry, but I'm living on limited amounts of cash at the moment and a Nolva would run me another 60+ shipping.

Read those two new posts also, I'll throw down for the SERM. Should I go with Nolva or Clomid?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
it may just be brotelligence, 1,4 seems universally considered to kick in slow. No further information on tap.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was sure... I read most of a 21 page thread over at bb.com and an iForce (1,4AD Bold by iForce = 1,4AD) rep stated that you don't need a SERM and that supplementing Testobolan would be good enough. I bunch of people in that thread ran cycles w/o SERM's and seemed to do just fine that way.
He lied.

As for those that 'ran stupid' & got away with it: russian roulette only kills 18 percent of the players, right? Problem is, if you keep playing you'll eventually join the lucky 18...

Same here: your body may SHOW no bad reactions this time, maybe not the next time either, or the next 5 times after that - but if they keep playing that stupid "game", they WILL eventually get 'lucky'.

Don't be one of them!
Read those two new posts also, I'll throw down for the SERM. Should I go with Nolva or Clomid?
YES

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may just be brotelligence, 1,4 seems universally considered to kick in slow. No further information on tap.

It does kick in slow, what is broteligence is that people think that they have to run really high doses!. I think this may have happened..."Well I am running 1,4 at 400mg daily and its been 2 weeks, still nothing, so I am gonna raise it to 1 gram".....This would be his post 1 week later...."Well it seems to be working at 1 gram, so I guess I'll have to run it at high dosages to get results". So after that happens people start thinking it has to be run at a higher dose, ignoring that maybe, just maybe, it takes longer to kick in and it just happens to kick later during the cycle, and that its not the high dose, its just timing!.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, this is what i'd like to better understand.

i believe a lot of brotelligent people say 1,4ad takes a long time to kick-in due to the traditional characteristics of boldenone undecylenate -which has a very long ester attached causing this.

however, 1,4ad (without this long ester) should kick in quickly?
that is why a lengthy cycle wouldn't be mandatory to get the benefit. am i correct in my thinking?

i've seen reports where people started getting results by wk 2 w/14ad. this wouldn't happen w/injectable bold.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-2 500mg
3-4 600mg
5-6 700mg
7-8 800mg

If you are going to go through the "trouble" of messing around w/ your hormonal balance and a real PCT which would include a SERM run for month than you might as well run a cycle that will maxamize your gains.

Do you really think that you will have a lot of gain after only 8 weeks on this compound?

Also why are you tapering up your dosage?

Look to information on equipose/boldenone to discover what to expect w/ this compound. You'll see cycles at twice the length you are running and you will see small gains. BUT most importantly you will see that EQ is usually run w/ other compounds to maxamize its effectiveness.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
however, 1,4ad (without this long ester) should kick in quickly?
that is why a lengthy cycle wouldn't be mandatory to get the benefit. am i correct in my thinking?
Partly true. The undecylenate takes longer to kick in so cycles w/ that ester are longer BUT the other reason cycles are run longer is the slow incremental gains Bold brings each week..in other words you need to run it a while to notice much from it. Thats why it is almost never run by itself but rather used with other AAS.

Simpfan1278

Awards
If you are going to go through the "trouble" of messing around w/ your hormonal balance and a real post cycle therapy which would include a SERM run for month than you might as well run a cycle that will maxamize your gains.

Do you really think that you will have a lot of gain after only 8 weeks on this compound?

Also why are you tapering up your dosage?

Look to information on equipose/boldenone to discover what to expect w/ this compound. You'll see cycles at twice the length you are running and you will see small gains. BUT most importantly you will see that EQ is usually run w/ other compounds to maxamize its effectiveness.
From what I've read you gain 1-2lbs LBM per week, one guy gained 15lbs after 30 days but this seems unreasonable. I'm hoping for 10lbs. This will be my first PH also, so I think that 10lbs is very reasonable.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who is running this solo I'm curious how libido is doing???

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also as far as kick in time for this stuff I beleive we would be seeing more reports of guys getting sick (test flu like symptoms) early into these cycles if it was actually kicking in quickly.

From my understanding pinning Bold prop gives a lot of guys the flu.

Anyone verify that? That is just a connection I would have thought we might see if it was kicking in faster...maybe not.

Simpfan1278

Awards
Since XF is nonhormonal, would it be safe to start a cycle of XF while on Nolvadex?