Bulk 1,4AD

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I'm so mad! I had it in my cart, then I left to eat and since I was gone for too long my AOL logged off due to inactivity!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Simpfan1278 View Post
    I'm so mad! I had it in my cart, then I left to eat and since I was gone for too long my AOL logged off due to inactivity!
    so did i, when i finally came to the decision to buy it, it was to late

    sad face
    •   
       


  3. A little off topic, but is 4-androstene-3,17-dione the same as 1,4-androstene-3,17-dione?



    There aren't. Just when I thought I found some.
  4. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Lets have a moment of silence for the passing of the -

    Bulk 1,4AD



    You guys crack me up.

    I'm sorry for your loss. Bulk 1,4AD is in a better place. He was too good for this world. Everybody he knew loved him. God takes the best and leaves the rest behind.

    You have my condolences.

  5. Time to auction off the 500+ grams I have left
    •   
       


  6. i have some havoc so would stacking the two be a good cycle for decent mass gains

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rkretz View Post
    i have some havoc so would stacking the two be a good cycle for decent mass gains
    VERY good, IME.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. so how was every ones results form this product

  9. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    so how was every ones results form this product
    i've seen mixed reviews.
    i don't think the conversion rate is as high as most expect.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i've seen mixed reviews.
    i don't think the conversion rate is as high as most expect.
    sadly agreed
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i've seen mixed reviews.
    i don't think the conversion rate is as high as most expect.
    I liked it at a gram per day, but better results could be had with less expensive products. Virtually side effect free for the first 8 weeks, however.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bwill View Post
    I liked it at a gram per day, but better results could be had with less expensive products. Virtually side effect free for the first 8 weeks, however.
    Most of these products have a spectrum of tradeoff in results vs. side effects. The safety profile on this one seems to be high with the results being moderate. That sounds darn good to me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Most of these products have a spectrum of tradeoff in results vs. side effects. The safety profile on this one seems to be high with the results being moderate. That sounds darn good to me.
    Agreed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Agreed.
    so dsade......is the bulk powder probably gone for good?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    so dsade......is the bulk powder probably gone for good?
    First and final run. This one is gone for good

  16. I've been dosing 600mg ED (3x 200mg) for a little under 4 weeks. The only side effects I have noticed are very oily skin (oil slick replenishes in about 2 hours), acne and sometimes muscle cramps. The acne is being combated by cutting dairy out of my diet for the most part, 3g B-5 ED, niacin flush ED, lots of stridex pads and Benzacline(script).

    My question is should I go with 600mg ED for an additional 6 weeks or 800mg ED for another 4 weeks?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bulk 1,4ad
    By theshaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:08 PM
  2. For Sale: Nutraplanet Bulk 1,4AD 75 grams (BOLD) (Muscle Builders)
    By metalman302 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:32 PM
  3. Bulk 1,4AD
    By AM07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
  4. bulk 1,4ad
    By Heavygainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 11:02 AM
  5. any chance for bulk 1,4ad powder
    By BMW in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 763
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in