Na-r-ala by San

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Any chance you guys can sell capped NA-RALA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance you guys can sell capped NA-RALA?
Eventually, yes. Each capped product requires a minimum of 40,000 caps...an investment of around $5000.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Eventually, yes. Each capped product requires a minimum of 40,000 caps...an investment of around $5000.
DSADE, how do u feel about NA-RALA? What is your experience with it? I was thinking about dropping my bulk yellow gold and start using this na-rala instead.

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE, how do u feel about NA-RALA? What is your experience with it? I was thinking about dropping my bulk yellow gold and start using this na-rala instead.

thanks
You know, it is funny. I am always VERY pleased with my results using K-R-ALA and NA-R-ALA...and yet I always forget to reorder it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont' act like you dont have $5,000 dsade.

I've spent atleast that in the past year, lol.
Unless you spent it on RPN products, then I didn't get any of it. Sam would be the moneybags. :)

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
dsade why did you guys increase the price of NA-R-ALA by 10 bucks?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade why did you guys increase the price of NA-R-ALA by 10 bucks?
Not sure why they did...I only handle purchase of raw materials and some design work. Let me bump this for CS.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to see some na-rala caps. I see you have some regular ala caps. It seems that anybody who spends money on ALA is NOT going to buy regular ALA.

If NP had some economic na-rala caps i would be all over it. How about a ALCAR (or plcar)+na-rala combo cap? now that would be amazing. Currently i just take the na-rala powder with some oj and shoot it. Not that fun, burns a lil. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to parachute Na-R-ALA because it burns my throat.

BBB377

Awards
Caps

I have to parachute Na-R-ALA because it burns my throat.
Go to your local health food store and purchase some empty caps its a few dollars for 4oo caps, or purchase online...

BBB377

Awards
I have been trying to research na-rala, and can't find much on it. Could someone please explain the difference between r-ala, and na-rala,
I would primarily like to know the ingredients. Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been trying to research na-rala, and can't find much on it. Could someone please explain the difference between r-ala, and na-rala,
I would primarily like to know the ingredients. Thanks
in simple terms.. its just more potent. U can use less mg of na-rala than rala. R-ala imo at 200mg is most cost effective for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na is the chemical symbol for sodium. By attaching sodium to an rala molecule, you are able to stabilize it.