dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste straight: Not TOO bad.Slightly unpleasant in mouthfeel.

Experiment:

3 ounces Cranberry Juice Light and 3 ounces water with 5 grams of AA

Conclusion: DELICIOUS. Difficult to mix in water, hand blender recommended. Creates a tasty, sort of creamy-textured beverage with a pleasing taste.

Next time I am going to try Orange Juice or Crystal Light Orange Pineapple, as I think this could end up making a pretty tasty Orange Julius type treat.

Why would I be posting Bulk X-Factor recipes? Hmm...not sure...I guess somehow I got my hands on some...maybe you all will too, soon.

bbgolfer

Awards
So 5g of your bulk powder equals roughly...how many X-Factor pills?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 5g of your bulk powder equals roughly...how many X-Factor pills?
This question has not been answered by any of the reps. It was suggested that X-factor is approximately 40% Arachidonic Acid. The powder is 10%.

The softgels are 250mg each, which means 40% would yield 100mg of AA.

If this is correct, then the 5 grams I just took would yield the AA equivalent of 5 softgels. :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hmn im guessing their going to be sold in 100g containers?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
This question has not been answered by any of the reps. It was suggested that X-factor is approximately 40% Arachidonic Acid. The powder is 10%.

If this is correct, then the 5 grams I just took would yield the AA equivalent of 5 softgels. :)
I know lets just assume it is 100% AA in X-Factor and price the powder accordingly. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experiment #2:

5 grams X-factor, 2 scoops Blueberry GF-Pro, 8 ounces water.

Results: Adds a nice creaminess to the protein drink. Definitely recommend a hand blender, still. Easy to drink down without disturbing the taste at all. Convenient, since I was drinking a shake anyway.

This Bulk X-Factor going to be extremely easy to use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experiment # 3:

5 grams Bulk X-Factor
6 ounces Diet Dr. Pepper

Conclusion: Tastes like Chicken McNuggets with Diet Dr. Pepper Dipping sauce. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!

'scuse me while I try to get this taste out of my mouth by licking my own lint-filled belly button.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

the problem with that is if the 250mg is active yield, then you took the equivalent of 2 caps.... hmm how can we work out for sure what it is?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the problem with that is if the 250mg is active yield, then you took the equivalent of 2 caps.... hmm how can we work out for sure what it is?
Actually, I think most of us are leaning towards 40% purity...which means 100mg per capsule...which would mean I took the equivalent of 5. :)

I love being a guinea pig.

Either way, I am shooting 10 grams a day. I am just VERY glad this is so easy to dose...given the right liquid.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that would make more sense given what I saw of capsule weight, etc. if I had a scale, i'd cut a cap in half + drain it, see what the shell weighed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, that would make more sense given what I saw of capsule weight, etc. if I had a scale, i'd cut a cap in half + drain it, see what the shell weighed
I am going based on what I remember the size to be...then thinking about inner volume.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, they really aren't that much smaller than 1000mg fish oil caps, and they are wider. Want me to post a photo of them side by side?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dunno, they really aren't that much smaller than 1000mg fish oil caps, and they are wider. Want me to post a photo of them side by side?
Sure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, that would mean each softgel holds 625mg of 40% AA oil (yielding 250mg of AA)?

I can buy that...seems reasonable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure, but it looks that way to me. if it was only 250mg "raw" then it could be a much smaller cap, unless they purposefully added filler oils? just so it was easier to have 4 a day for spread dosing instead of just 2

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure, but it looks that way to me. if it was only 250mg "raw" then it could be a much smaller cap, unless they purposefully added filler oils? just so it was easier to have 4 a day for spread dosing instead of just 2
A straight answer would be MUCH easier...but I think we should assume 625/250.

The powder is 10%, and very palatable in the right mixers. This is good enough for me to HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Can't wait to see the public feedback.

bbgolfer

Awards
OK, that would mean each softgel holds 625mg of 40% AA oil (yielding 250mg of AA)?

I can buy that...seems reasonable.
So then....you would need 2.5g of bulk powder to get one softgel? This doesn't seem like it would even be more economical than just buying X-factor.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A straight answer would be MUCH easier...but I think we should assume 625/250.

The powder is 10%, and very palatable in the right mixers. This is good enough for me to HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Can't wait to see the public feedback.
most of the time, I am used to seeing the yield number on labels, rather than raw, but apparently the DSHEA doesn't specify so you can use either. It would be nice if MN actually knew :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So then....you would need 2.5g of bulk powder to get one softgel? This doesn't seem like it would even be more economical than just buying X-factor.
We are going to be selling 250 gram and 500 gram sizes for a significant discount from regular X-factor...so it will be more economical, especially at higher dosages.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
We are going to be selling 250 gram and 500 gram sizes for a significant discount from regular X-factor...so it will be more economical, especially at higher dosages.
This is good news. BEST FRIEND! I will be waiting for this to hit, along with the 94% ecdy.

Then, I am running:

Lean Xtreme 2.0
Activate Xtreme
Bulk XF
Ecdy

All for 60 days. TOTAL recomp.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
250 grams is enough to run a 50 day cycle am i correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be the equivalent of a bottle I think

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assuming we were correct in our calculations, 250 grams would be the equivalent of 4 X-factor a day for 25 days...500 grams would last a full, recommended cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2.5gr(1-250mg cap equivalent)X4 = 10gr per day.

10grX50= 500gr for a fifty day supply.

Edit: Dsades on the ball.:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are correct, sir! Just received confirmation from MN :thumbsup:
Excellent. This makes things MUCH easier.

Now let the FUN BEGIN!!!

//increases dosage to 20 grams a day.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Now let the FUN BEGIN!!!

If you're serious, you need to let me know how that goes!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Now let the FUN BEGIN!!!

LOL I knew their stuff wasnt 100%, cos every wholesaler I looked at was selling 40% oil, and powder even less... i couldnt figure out how they had 100% LOL..

:p

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
You are correct, sir! Just received confirmation from MN :thumbsup:
Nice, so previous assumptions were right at 250 mg per cap. This is why it pays to go with the licensed source :)

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can't wait till this is in stock, I have always wanted to try X factor. to see if it is as good as some people say it is.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

what is the other 90%?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Lol good question, I keep forgetting to ask that.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
This is good news. BEST FRIEND! I will be waiting for this to hit, along with the 94% ecdy.

Then, I am running:

Lean Xtreme 2.0
Activate Xtreme
Bulk XF
Ecdy

All for 60 days. TOTAL recomp.
Yep, im thinking about running ...

activate x
bulk xf
x-lean
pfull

Would like an opinion from you all. I ran a full bottle of activate x....and im currently about to finish a bottle of blue-up......should i wait a little bit start running activate x again. If so, what is something i could run that isnt some type of test booster?

Maybe......
xfactor?
pro-anabol?
igf-2?
etc? Give me some ideas.....

thanks so much

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the other 90%?
Usually some sort of drying medium. To make powdered extracts, they spray the liquid (in this case oil) onto a neutral powder which "soaks up" the liquid/oil.

they usually use something completely inert.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experiment # 4:

7.5 grams BXF
8 ounces Sugar-Free Chocolate Milk

Conclusion: Oh dear holy mother of all that is evil in my mouth. Tastes like a Peanut butter Cup, only instead of Peanut Butter you stuffed a delicious chocolate coating with Chicken Grease.

Not Recommended.

mania905

Awards
dsade just a question,
did you mix 10g of BXF with some beverage and drink at one time?
because i thought xf pills are recommened to split dosage throughout the day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade just a question,
did you mix 10g of BXF with some beverage and drink at one time?
because i thought xf pills are recommened to split dosage throughout the day.
Yep...mixed into beverage and drank.

Remember, this is a 10% powder and I am taking high dosage...so 5 grams of powder is the equivalent to 2 X-factor caps. I dose multiple times per day.

This is more to provide a taste guideline to customers than a true log.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Experiment #5:

5 grams BXF
4 ounces of Lo-Carb Monster

Conclusion: Needed more liquid (it was the last in the can), but the taste was neutral again. It would definitely be used to mix with, if you are the kind of person that slugs 1-2 of these down a day.

Next experiment will be coffee, I think, since that would be a perfect beverage for morning dose.

radaruckus

Awards
how about a taste test with food, like oatmeal w/ chocolate whey and PB for breakfast?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about a taste test with food, like oatmeal w/ chocolate whey and PB for breakfast?
I could probably give this a shot tomorrow.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
so when are you gunna stock this ? :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

theshrink

Banned
Awards
Wait, so 4 grams of this equals 4 caps of X-Factor?