wow nutraplanet is amazing!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well lets see this is sort of a long story but ill continue anyway.

2 Weeks ago I placed an order for nutraplanet and made a mistake on the address. I emailed customer service and they said they would take care of it. I was told to leave a note along with my money order so that my package would get to the right place. One day when I checked the tracking for my package it said that it was sent to Ridgewood NY! Thats my parents house! My parents arent very supportive at all of me working out and I knew the mistake had cost me all my protien and bulk powders. (yeah my parents trashed everything as soon as they got it. they opened up all my stuff and dumped it out and hosed it off so I could never use it) Anyway I contacted the same person who handled me the first time for the address change and guess what! They gave me full credit on my account for the package. I think that right there deserves an applause for great customer service. From now on Ill be doing my shopping at nutraplanet. That kind of loyalty and customer service to customers needs a round of applause. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

thank you agian nutraplanet especially Rene from nutraplanet. :clap2:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's kewl stuff dude, I met some of the nutra guys at the O, have to say, they're definitely stand up guys. And I'd slap your parents silly dude, that's sheer ignorance and fear right there bro...

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Darren and his new side Rene will do their best to make sure nutraplanet is the number one online supplement store

Last edited by a moderator:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That's kewl stuff dude, I met some of the nutra guys at the O, have to say, they're definitely stand up guys. And I'd slap your parents silly dude, that's sheer ignorance and fear right there bro...
haha. seriously. they come up with ANY and i mean ANY excuse for me not to take it. they'll complain it gives me acne, then it does such and such, it makes me fat. im pretty sure those excuses would make top 100 of the worlds dumbest excuses. Anyway nutraplanet is swell. what more can i say.:head:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming Soon to Nutraplanet: Bulk Adoptive Parents

Yes, each set of Nutraplanet Parents comes complete with encouraging words and a supportive attitude towards physique and lifestyle enhancement. Nutraplanet brand Parents will even give you a spot when you are going for your One Rep Max on Bench Press, and correct your form while squatting.

Nutraplanet Parents: Yes, we want you to love us THAT much.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i dislike your parents for wasting such quality products....im on my way to NY to slap them both..haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the fact that up till my order ships I can easily change it with just a pm :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dislike your parents for wasting such quality products....im on my way to NY to slap them both..haha
seriously... I have to send it to my friends house. I either send it to my buddy down the block or near manhattan. If i do that nothing is lost. Ive been hiding 2 bottles of leviathan and 1 bottle of incarnate for a LONG time.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Coming Soon to Nutraplanet: Bulk Adoptive Parents

Yes, each set of Nutraplanet Parents comes complete with encouraging words and a supportive attitude towards physique and lifestyle enhancement. Nutraplanet brand Parents will even give you a spot when you are going for your One Rep Max on Bench Press, and correct your form while squatting.

Nutraplanet Parents: Yes, we want you to love us THAT much.
where do i sign? :head: :hammer:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
That sucks.
I never had supportive (or even present) parents ether.

Derock

Awards
I had to have my second to last order changed and NP was quick to take care of everything for me and get it shipped out right away.

My most recent order placed on Monday was a very large one, and I got free shipping which ended up coming the very next day (today). Plus they even threw in a free t-shirt! Granted, its 2XL and I'm 5'6, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks NP!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I had to have my second to last order changed and NP was quick to take care of everything for me and get it shipped out right away.

My most recent order placed on Monday was a very large one, and I got free shipping which ended up coming the very next day (today). Plus they even threw in a free t-shirt! Granted, its 2XL and I'm 5'6, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks NP!
nutraplanet is kind indeed. The order I made that was sent to my house my mistake had a t-shirt in it. Everything was thrown out except for the t-shirt and lifting straps. My order was only 80 bucks but i requested a shirt and they delivered. :dance:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very cool meeting and hanging with you at the Olympia, RA! :cheers:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very cool meeting and hanging with you at the Olympia, RA! :cheers:
I agree bro, you guys were kewl shish, you shoulda made it a point to go party with me, at least on Saturday night! haha next time man, next time.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm look forward to Nutraplanet Brand CashHandingOver Parents with Positive PH Infusion.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Well lets see this is sort of a long story but ill continue anyway.

2 Weeks ago I placed an order for nutraplanet and made a mistake on the address. I emailed customer service and they said they would take care of it. I was told to leave a note along with my money order so that my package would get to the right place. One day when I checked the tracking for my package it said that it was sent to Ridgewood NY! Thats my parents house! My parents arent very supportive at all of me working out and I knew the mistake had cost me all my protien and bulk powders. (yeah my parents trashed everything as soon as they got it. they opened up all my stuff and dumped it out and hosed it off so I could never use it) Anyway I contacted the same person who handled me the first time for the address change and guess what! They gave me full credit on my account for the package. I think that right there deserves an applause for great customer service. From now on Ill be doing my shopping at nutraplanet. That kind of loyalty and customer service to customers needs a round of applause. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

thank you agian nutraplanet especially Rene from nutraplanet. :clap2:
Thank you for the kind words friend. I couldn't even fathom a situation like that. I'm glad you guys worked it out though !