Ultra!!!!! Peptide!!!!! 2.0!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ultra!!!!! Peptide!!!!! 2.0!!!!!!!!!


    Hell yeah....gimme gimme gimme some.

    Ultra Peptide 2.0 (2 lb) By Xtreme Formulations

    Chocolate Peanut Butter is due next week, I do believe.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Nice!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Chocolate peanut butter is being produced late this week.

    I'm glad you guys finally decided to pick these up, I was a little concerned to be honest.

  4. I thought these had Rice Olig in them? Or is that just the CPB?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  5. I gots to try me some cookies and cream.
    •   
       


  6. This is going to quickly become a staple in my regimen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I thought these had Rice Olig in them? Or is that just the CPB?
    I think they are the labels from the betas-they do have rice Olig. plus the whey concentrate was taken out too.

  8. Looks good. Do you know when the new Relentless formula will arrive?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I think they are the labels from the betas-they do have rice Olig. plus the whey concentrate was taken out too.
    That's what I was told, however I have yet to see a final label.

    Can you confirm this for sure?

  10. Awesome, I'm ordering PB as soon as it's in!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Awesome, I'm ordering PB as soon as it's in!
    From what I hear, I think I will buy out the whole first shipment. I have not been excited about a protein supp for a long time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    From what I hear, I think I will buy out the whole first shipment. I have not been excited about a protein supp for a long time.
    That's not cool

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    That's not cool
    Oh, don't worry....I will explain it away with some BS story about shipping delays or some sort.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Oh, don't worry....I will explain it away with some BS story about shipping delays or some sort.
    If I can get a tub to tide me over, I have no problems with that

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    That's what I was told, however I have yet to see a final label.

    Can you confirm this for sure?
    Have a jug of banana on the way, so I'll see the final label in a few days.

  16. Looks like Chocolate Peanut Butter is confirmed to ship sometime next week....oh, this is going to be good.

    First thing I am going to do is try to make my brownies with it..MMMMM!!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First thing I am going to do is try to make my brownies with it..MMMMM!!!!
    And then the second thing you are going to do is post up the results and recipe, right??

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    And then the second thing you are going to do is post up the results and recipe, right??
    But of course....recipe is relatively simple. Simply subscribe to my newsletter (for a very reasonable $29.99 a month fee) and everything will be posted to see.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Is the profile and ingredient profile the same??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    Is the profile and ingredient profile the same??
    yep, choc PB has the same profile as the others

  21. This stuff is delicious!

  22. according to Sam chocolate peanut butter is moving like crazy!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    according to Sam chocolate peanut butter is moving like crazy!
    good to hear!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    according to Sam chocolate peanut butter is moving like crazy!
    This is surprising...no really, it is....no, seriously - I didn't think anyone was looking forward to delicious Chocolate and Peanut Butter.....I figured the stock would sit around for months and months until we had to change the flavor name to Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Cobweb.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    according to Sam chocolate peanut butter is moving like crazy!
    Hopefully mine will be in tomorrow....

  26. And great price NP

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Hopefully mine will be in tomorrow....
    You try it yet?

  28. jeez you guys have me excited

  29. Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    jeez you guys have me excited
    I'm excited for Strawberry. Mmmm... dat der sweet Strawberry!

    :bb2:

  30. strawberry?!? when you have choc peanut butter?!?!

    hehe
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultra Peptide PRO V-2.0
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 06:33 PM
  3. Ultra Peptide
    By Carb in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 03:46 PM
Log in
Log in