Havoc comming back at 29.99?
- 09-29-2007, 07:12 PM
- 10-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Looks like we missed out, its back to 39.95 and still out of stock. Looks like all the "epis" on sale are out of stock.
- 10-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Sorry guys, we blew out our stock to a more manageable level in case...
10-04-2007, 04:17 AM
Do it again please and I will help rid you of about 4 more bottles.
10-04-2007, 06:56 AM
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
^I assume this why epi is not listed anymore or was there a ibe/nutra/am fall out (i dont see their forum here anymore)?
10-05-2007, 02:05 AM
10-05-2007, 03:12 AM
i had to pay 37 shipped for havoc, and got it to my door quicker than np, but i would of rather spent my money here, to bad its back at $40
10-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the linke Neo.
Drk its only 3 bucks, then 5+ for shipping. buy where you want to buy man if price is a major concern, but you will get the best customer service by NP. that is for sure.
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:04 AM
- By LG Sciences in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 31Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
- By Irish Cannon in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 47Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:44 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:48 PM