Transdermal Pro's ( dsade) everyone Lend me your ears, I could use some advice.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is the deal, Most of you are aware, Im currently stationed In south Korea for the next yr. No family, Just work and fitness. The last 2 months ive been getting My diet in check and looking for the sweet spot for me so to speak.

ive got a journal here for those who wanna see pics ( although for fear of scaring you i would advice against it :) )

anywho.

I have some extra coin this month and Im looking to finally give transdermals one more try.

I know some of u guys here have concocted your own goodies,

I also see abliterate and Bulk lipoderm-y

Id like to hear some feedback on what u folks have used. I dont have calipers but from what ive been told by folks who see pics of me they seem to think 14-15% b/f is where im at. and all of it seems to be in my mid section and lower ab area.

any suggestions, or help would be great since this is not my area of expertise in terms of mxixng my own custom brew or anything.

Id like to place a order prob oct 1st and NP still ships quite fast here to APO's so its just a matter of what to get.

many thanks in advance:box:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
will RK go into bulk lipo

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
one last bump before purchase

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I missed this, but everyone has you covered. Lipo with RKs work great, for sure, at all bodyfat levels.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I missed this, but everyone has you covered. Lipo with RKs work great, for sure, at all bodyfat levels.
Any idea when either will be back in stock?