bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Wow!

Just when I made a purchase already :frustrate

shakti

Awards
dang man they are already out of H-drol, M-drol, p-plex...more than one havoc shows red :(
and i wanted to stock up..especially the H-drol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
dang man they are already out of H-drol, M-drol, p-plex...more than one havoc shows red :(
and i wanted to stock up..especially the H-drol

Well since this thread might go byebye soon, rules?, Dsade or Sam, or anyone any chance of a quick restock of those items that sold out so fast at the current special prices?????????????????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since this thread might go byebye soon, rules?, Dsade or Sam, or anyone any chance of a quick restock of those items that sold out so fast at the current special prices?????????????????
Depends on the product. I will have to check Havoc stock but I know whatever we have is all we have for now. I have not heard back from the supplier as to whether or not we can get any more material...and even if we do, we are still looking 2-3 weeks out.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, I tried adding halo before posting this, but no luck.

Is there such a rule of posting a sister website of Nutra's?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the product. I will have to check Havoc stock but I know whatever we have is all we have for now. I have not heard back from the supplier as to whether or not we can get any more material...and even if we do, we are still looking 2-3 weeks out.

While Ive got your attention, and since the thread isnt locked yet, yes havoc at that price would be great, keep us posted, and the hdrol I was also interested in. And what about Generic labz Epithin-E any chance of any of that coming in soon. I want to place a nice size order before everythings gone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While Ive got your attention, and since the thread isnt locked yet, yes havoc at that price would be great, keep us posted, and the hdrol I was also interested in. And what about Generic labz Epithin-E any chance of any of that coming in soon. I want to place a nice size order before everythings gone.
I will check on this for you.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since notice of this sale came out in the AM e-newsletter I'm going to assume that it's ok to leave up. I will note that I've had an order pending for a couple days and the prices have actually fallen on my products (I don't want a refund - those are the breaks). It's just amusing. Kinda like buying some stock and then watching the value drop. Now is a great buying opportunity for people. I can't see prices getting lower.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I had some of that stuff in my cart - saw this thread flipped back over, stuff was O/S...well, they say timing is everything - wasn't even waiting on a sale....

ironjat

ironjat

Awards
I had 3 m-drols in my cart and then they dissappeared :( bring them back please :)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or are things showing up in stock on minute and out the next? Maybe my pc is on the fritz, but certain things that were oos showed up again, then they were gone again, or is it that the orders are going so fast, things are gone as soon as they come in??

Still havent placed my order yet, as Im waiting to see if there was gonna be a restock. I guess I missed that too. :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me or are things showing up in stock on minute and out the next? Maybe my pc is on the fritz, but certain things that were oos showed up again, then they were gone again, or is it that the orders are going so fast, things are gone as soon as they come in??

Still havent placed my order yet, as Im waiting to see if there was gonna be a restock. I guess I missed that too. :lol:
Could be a glitch, but looking at the numbers stock is moving insanely fast.

reports come back daily from companies that are "no longer offering certain products".