Check out the Sale at SupremeMuscle

  1. Check out the Sale at SupremeMuscle


    Wow!

    Just when I made a purchase already


  2. dang man they are already out of H-drol, M-drol, p-plex...more than one havoc shows red
    and i wanted to stock up..especially the H-drol

  3. and that havoc is gone tooo
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    dang man they are already out of H-drol, M-drol, p-plex...more than one havoc shows red
    and i wanted to stock up..especially the H-drol


    Well since this thread might go byebye soon, rules?, Dsade or Sam, or anyone any chance of a quick restock of those items that sold out so fast at the current special prices?????????????????

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well since this thread might go byebye soon, rules?, Dsade or Sam, or anyone any chance of a quick restock of those items that sold out so fast at the current special prices?????????????????
    Depends on the product. I will have to check Havoc stock but I know whatever we have is all we have for now. I have not heard back from the supplier as to whether or not we can get any more material...and even if we do, we are still looking 2-3 weeks out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Yeah I know, I tried adding halo before posting this, but no luck.

    Is there such a rule of posting a sister website of Nutra's?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Depends on the product. I will have to check Havoc stock but I know whatever we have is all we have for now. I have not heard back from the supplier as to whether or not we can get any more material...and even if we do, we are still looking 2-3 weeks out.


    While Ive got your attention, and since the thread isnt locked yet, yes havoc at that price would be great, keep us posted, and the hdrol I was also interested in. And what about Generic labz Epithin-E any chance of any of that coming in soon. I want to place a nice size order before everythings gone.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    While Ive got your attention, and since the thread isnt locked yet, yes havoc at that price would be great, keep us posted, and the hdrol I was also interested in. And what about Generic labz Epithin-E any chance of any of that coming in soon. I want to place a nice size order before everythings gone.
    I will check on this for you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Since notice of this sale came out in the AM e-newsletter I'm going to assume that it's ok to leave up. I will note that I've had an order pending for a couple days and the prices have actually fallen on my products (I don't want a refund - those are the breaks). It's just amusing. Kinda like buying some stock and then watching the value drop. Now is a great buying opportunity for people. I can't see prices getting lower.

  10. I had some of that stuff in my cart - saw this thread flipped back over, stuff was O/S...well, they say timing is everything - wasn't even waiting on a sale....

  11. I had 3 m-drols in my cart and then they dissappeared bring them back please

  12. Is it just me or are things showing up in stock on minute and out the next? Maybe my pc is on the fritz, but certain things that were oos showed up again, then they were gone again, or is it that the orders are going so fast, things are gone as soon as they come in??

    Still havent placed my order yet, as Im waiting to see if there was gonna be a restock. I guess I missed that too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Is it just me or are things showing up in stock on minute and out the next? Maybe my pc is on the fritz, but certain things that were oos showed up again, then they were gone again, or is it that the orders are going so fast, things are gone as soon as they come in??

    Still havent placed my order yet, as Im waiting to see if there was gonna be a restock. I guess I missed that too.
    Could be a glitch, but looking at the numbers stock is moving insanely fast.

    reports come back daily from companies that are "no longer offering certain products".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. check out this sale at nutra
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:17 AM
  2. Check out the new supplements at Customcapsule!!!!
    By russianstar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 01:01 PM
  3. Check out whats new at The Planet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 01:41 AM
  4. Check out the Optimim Price at the boys' site
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 04:33 PM
  5. Come Check Out The Newest Board to Hit the Net
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 01:42 AM
Log in
Log in