Cycling DCP?

  1. LT*
    LT* is offline
    Registered User
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0

    Question Cycling DCP?


    How long can/should a person use DCP without taking a break from it? I'm using 6-8 caps a day depending on meals, training etc.

  2. Registered User
    fatty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    208
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LT* View Post
    How long can/should a person use DCP without taking a break from it? I'm using 6-8 caps a day depending on meals, training etc.
    Bump to this.
    I was EXTREMELY hesitant to try DCP due to no results from Melting Point. I've been taking DCP for about 2 weeks and have to say that I'm overly pleased with my results.
    I'd stay on this forever if I could afford it... 1 bottle will have to do every few months though.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    I have not stopped taking DCP since its release, close to a year ago, with no decline in effectiveness.

    I am even back down to taking recommended dosage.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bombBoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    649
    Answers
    0


    I cycle it only because of the cost. If not I will be on DCP year long as with Dsade.

    And I am always on the look out for DCP sales
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    I also do not cycle it.
  6. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatty View Post
    Bump to this.
    I was EXTREMELY hesitant to try DCP due to no results from Melting Point. I've been taking DCP for about 2 weeks and have to say that I'm overly pleased with my results.
    I'd stay on this forever if I could afford it... 1 bottle will have to do every few months though.
    Thanks for your feedback. Definitely.. cycling off would be mainly for economic reasons if you had any.
  7. LT*
    LT* is offline
    Registered User
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have not stopped taking DCP since its release, close to a year ago, with no decline in effectiveness.

    I am even back down to taking recommended dosage.
    That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks.
  8. Registered User
    fatty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    208
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. Definitely.. cycling off would be mainly for economic reasons if you had any.
    you're welcome. I had originally placed an order for 2 bottles of DCP but subsequently canceled the order the following day and only ordered 1 bottle. I'm regretting that decision now. The stuff is amazing.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Glad you like it..reminds me I need to get up and go take some
  10. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    I think this would be perfect for damage control in the upcoming colder months (well for your part of the world, anyway) where your appetite starts to increase and hot, fatty foods make their way to your dinner table..izza: + DCP.. stay lean even if you can't eat clean
  11. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader;
    Glad you like it..reminds me I need to get up and go take some
    I wish I could say the same right now! In any case, I am definitely going to do at least 12 weeks of DCP at a stretch. And hopefully longer. Whenever I think recomp, I just can't help thinking DCP. It is refreshing to hear it can be taken long-term.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Registered User
    acshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    304
    Answers
    0


    doesnt TTA cause water retention and Omega-3 build-up around the heart?
  13. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by acshadow;
    doesnt TTA cause water retention and Omega-3 build-up around the heart?
    As far as I know TTA, like Omega-3 fatty acids, reduces triglyceride levels, indirectly improving heart function. TTA improves mitochondrial function, but that does not equate to water retention. If anything, it can act as a diuretic. Perhaps, I am completely off track!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    It might cause a little bit of water retention, but the effects seem to vary from person to person.
  15. Registered User
    iboj007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    Any upcoming sales on DCP?
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iboj007 View Post
    Any upcoming sales on DCP?
    the Leviathan stack is a DCP sale. We are working on a change to production procedure that will enable us to drop cost all around.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Answers
    0


    yeahhhh i want to try this
  18. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the Leviathan stack is a DCP sale. We are working on a change to production procedure that will enable us to drop cost all around.
    Nice, they put the reloaded up with the even cheaper price. $57.99 for 2 fat bottles that will make you less fat.. ironic?
    DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack (Twin Pack) By Palo Alto Labs

    Or you could try the new: ShredXS & DCP stack.. Mmm
    DCP/Shred Hardcore XS Stack (1 unit + 1 unit) By Millennium Sport Technologies
  19. Gold Member
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    hmm.. im really curious bout using dcp while not eating so healthy. cause im heading to iraq and you can only do some much with trying to eat healthy over there. guess i'll try it out myself in the next coming weeks.. any advice would help.. or maybe i'll jus do my own lil personal log to see how it goes
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    A log would be great. I take 4 in the am and 2 before workout and 2 before bed when I'm using it. If you do a log we can help you tweak it a little based on your results and what you get to eat over there!
  21. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    hmm.. im really curious bout using dcp while not eating so healthy. cause im heading to iraq and you can only do some much with trying to eat healthy over there. guess i'll try it out myself in the next coming weeks.. any advice would help.. or maybe i'll jus do my own lil personal log to see how it goes
    Of course diet is the most important factor, but if you know which meals you think will be the hardest to keep clean, dose the DCP 30mins beforehand and it should help minimise the damage.
  22. Gold Member
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    hmm.. well i'll figure something out.. got 15 months to test things out and try an look hot for a trip to australia maybe so
  23. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the Leviathan stack is a DCP sale. We are working on a change to production procedure that will enable us to drop cost all around.
    This would be WICKED because i LOVE DCP but it is really pricey, especially when i can get clen or t3 for less, but nevermind that lol. DCP is an amazing product.
  24. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    hmm.. well i'll figure something out.. got 15 months to test things out and try an look hot for a trip to australia maybe so
    Good choice .. best place in the world if you don't mind the lack of supps..
  25. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe;
    Nice, they put the reloaded up with the even cheaper price. $57.99 for 2 fat bottles that will make you less fat.. ironic?
    DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack (Twin Pack) By Palo Alto Labs

    Or you could try the new: ShredXS & DCP stack.. Mmm
    DCP/Shred Hardcore XS Stack (1 unit + 1 unit) By Millennium Sport Technologies
    I ended up with DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore. Grabbed enough for a few months. Always wanted to try DCP. Could not miss the chance to use the combo offer. One of the best deals of the year, in my eyes. Thanks to NutraPlanet/RPN/MST!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I ended up with DCP/Shred-XS Hardcore. Grabbed enough for a few months. Always wanted to try DCP. Could not miss the chance to use the combo offer. One of the best deals of the year, in my eyes. Thanks to NutraPlanet/RPN/MST!
    Nice I think you'll love it
  27. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Nice, they put the reloaded up with the even cheaper price. $57.99 for 2 fat bottles that will make you less fat.. ironic?
    DCP/Leviathan Reloaded Stack (Twin Pack) By Palo Alto Labs

    Or you could try the new: ShredXS & DCP stack.. Mmm
    DCP/Shred Hardcore XS Stack (1 unit + 1 unit) By Millennium Sport Technologies
    I have 3/4 bottle of liquid clen. I am currently using the following stack and was wondering if i should throw this clen to help aid in this last little bit of belly fat that i want to get rid of (im 5'11/185). ...

    DRIVE/ACT.X/PFULL/DCP...........clen (how would u dose this?)

    Or should i bother? This stuff is calling my name.

    Maybe morning @ 60mg - 100mg?

    thanks
  28. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Haven't had experience with Clen before, so can't help you with that. I believe crader has used clen with DCP before though. Maybe she can chime in here.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I have 3/4 bottle of liquid clen. I am currently using the following stack and was wondering if i should throw this clen to help aid in this last little bit of belly fat that i want to get rid of (im 5'11/185). ...

    DRIVE/ACT.X/PFULL/DCP...........clen (how would u dose this?)

    Or should i bother? This stuff is calling my name.

    Maybe morning @ 60mg - 100mg?

    thanks
    Clen works well with DCP so I say go for it. It will help you reach your goal quickly. As far as dosing goes how do you tolerate the 60mcg? Mg's would kill you,lol. If you do well with that then that would be a good starting point. I just increase it as sides decrease and add in benedryl to downregulate. Although I have been going with the two days on clen one day off theory right now and it seems to really work better.
  30. Registered User
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Clen works well with DCP so I say go for it. It will help you reach your goal quickly. As far as dosing goes how do you tolerate the 60mcg? Mg's would kill you,lol. If you do well with that then that would be a good starting point. I just increase it as sides decrease and add in benedryl to downregulate. Although I have been going with the two days on clen one day off theory right now and it seems to really work better.
    thanks crader. I am using the following stack and im gonna go ahead and finish the rest of this clen up that i have (3/4bottle). I am loving my stack and hope that clen really gets me to the point that i want. Im gonna start with 60mcg and go from there and do what u and others have said.....2on....1off....2on... 1off...etc....

    Could you elaborate on the benadryl? What type of benadryl and how and when do u dose to de-regulate?

    thanks a ton

    msucurt
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    I use the benedryl at night . One capsule a night after being on for 2 weeks or when I can feel the sides from the clen starting to diminish. Sadly it seems clen is one of those things you want to feel the sides in It lets you know it is working.

    edited to add we are just taking over the counter benedryl caps.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycling DCP?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:53 PM
  2. LEV/DCP stack. Cycle?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:03 PM
  5. Cycling Dcp/AP ?
    By bombBoogie in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 06:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in