Points for pimpin Nutra products

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be cool if you guys could come up with some kind of referral program for customers who refer people to your web site. Maybe points off of a next purchase if a customer was to leave in the remarks section who referred them. I work with about 100 jarheads and all of them love to work out. I just let a buddy of mine try RPM and he is going to buy a bottle I'm sure. He would have never known about Nutra or RPM had it not been for me (makes me so proud [sheds tear]). :bruce1:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...we thought the same and brainstorming about the best possible way to implement a rewards system :thumbsup:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy to do it for free. I'd like to have code for a clickable banner that I could add to my Myspace, like Cafepress has when you open a store.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
meh, i do it for free, and dont mind...not trying to suck as*...but when a company goes above and beyond, you dont mind referring people there.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
meh, i do it for free, and dont mind...not trying to suck as*...but when a company goes above and beyond, you dont mind referring people there.
I still will do it for free, but if I can get a little off my next order then that is cool too. Its like when you order over 200 bucks so you can get the free shipping. I love Nutra.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I would like to bring up my idea of a member card, that tally up points for various kick backs. Something like deduction of X amount of your next purchase or save up enough points and redeem something.

And Hyde, great idea :D

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I would like to bring up my idea of a member card, that tally up points for various kick backs. Something like deduction of X amount of your next purchase or save up enough points and redeem something.

And Hyde, great idea :D
That sounds like a good idea also. I think it would be a cool idea if one could get samples of certain products with an order so that one could pass them out to friends. Like you can say the first hit is free, but the next one you have to buy from Nutra :drunk:

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Funny story, I have been posting Nutra's website on Yahoo answers for the past week for people that inquire on what is a good brand for something, or where is a good place to shop at, and etc.

I recall somebody asking the same question about the sample selection. It was quickly negged.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Funny story, I have been posting Nutra's website on Yahoo answers for the past week for people that inquire on what is a good brand for something, or where is a good place to shop at, and etc.

I recall somebody asking the same question about the sample selection. It was quickly negged.
That sucks because It would really work, especially where I work (military) because that is about all we do is work out and its a constant battle to keep these people from going to GNC :frustrate

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
That sucks because It would really work, especially where I work (military) because that is about all we do is work out and its a constant battle to keep these people from going to GNC :frustrate
I hear you, but things may change. It would be crazy if Nutra becomes your base main source of supplements.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be hard to implement/prove.

Nutraplanet provides great service and everyday low prices. They also intermittently do special deals and that makes it greater and give you extra incentive.

When you have good normal prices, give good extra incentive deals(eg half price off shipping international, 5% off etc), and you get to deal with such a lovely customer service rep (Darren)....then referrals flow from your mouth/your keyboard naturally...and that is the best energy flow.

When you implement a system of referrals with objective measurable actions and effort involved to make those actions and prove you made the actions it sort of stifles the free flowing energy of dealing with nutraplanet.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be hard to implement/prove.

Nutraplanet provides great service and everyday low prices. They also intermittently do special deals and that makes it greater and give you extra incentive.

When you have good normal prices, give good extra incentive deals(eg half price off shipping international, 5% off etc), and you get to deal with such a lovely customer service rep (Darren)....then referrals flow from your mouth/your keyboard naturally...and that is the best energy flow.

When you implement a system of referrals with objective measurable actions and effort involved to make those actions and prove you made the actions it sort of stifles the free flowing energy of dealing with nutraplanet.
OK, so that is the hippie perspective. I look at it like frequent flier miles.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea. 3 free incense sticks and one magic mushroom for every person you refer. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a PM on a totally unrelated car forum, which I frequent, from the AM/nutraplanet webmaster, saying that their web tracking tools (???) showed them what I was doing, thanking me for pimping the hell out of Nutra, and giving me nutrabucks. Kinda creepy, because he joined that forum to PM me. Must share a server or something.:lol:

But nice. I send them a ****ton of business.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
This is no other place one earth that could drum up as much business for a supplement company as a military installation. Its just a shame that most of the personnel get there supplements (or lack of) from the GNC on base. Don't even get me started on how many personnel overseas and on ships order supplements.