Points for pimpin Nutra products

  1. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Points for pimpin Nutra products


    I think it would be cool if you guys could come up with some kind of referral program for customers who refer people to your web site. Maybe points off of a next purchase if a customer was to leave in the remarks section who referred them. I work with about 100 jarheads and all of them love to work out. I just let a buddy of mine try RPM and he is going to buy a bottle I'm sure. He would have never known about Nutra or RPM had it not been for me (makes me so proud [sheds tear]). :bruce1:

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2807
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ...we thought the same and brainstorming about the best possible way to implement a rewards system
  3. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    804
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd be happy to do it for free. I'd like to have code for a clickable banner that I could add to my Myspace, like Cafepress has when you open a store.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    meh, i do it for free, and dont mind...not trying to suck as*...but when a company goes above and beyond, you dont mind referring people there.
  5. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    meh, i do it for free, and dont mind...not trying to suck as*...but when a company goes above and beyond, you dont mind referring people there.
    Agreed!
  6. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    meh, i do it for free, and dont mind...not trying to suck as*...but when a company goes above and beyond, you dont mind referring people there.
    I still will do it for free, but if I can get a little off my next order then that is cool too. Its like when you order over 200 bucks so you can get the free shipping. I love Nutra.
  7. Advanced Member
    bombBoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    420
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

    I would like to bring up my idea of a member card, that tally up points for various kick backs. Something like deduction of X amount of your next purchase or save up enough points and redeem something.

    And Hyde, great idea
  8. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    I would like to bring up my idea of a member card, that tally up points for various kick backs. Something like deduction of X amount of your next purchase or save up enough points and redeem something.

    And Hyde, great idea
    That sounds like a good idea also. I think it would be a cool idea if one could get samples of certain products with an order so that one could pass them out to friends. Like you can say the first hit is free, but the next one you have to buy from Nutra
  9. Advanced Member
    bombBoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    420
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

    Funny story, I have been posting Nutra's website on Yahoo answers for the past week for people that inquire on what is a good brand for something, or where is a good place to shop at, and etc.

    I recall somebody asking the same question about the sample selection. It was quickly negged.
  10. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    Funny story, I have been posting Nutra's website on Yahoo answers for the past week for people that inquire on what is a good brand for something, or where is a good place to shop at, and etc.

    I recall somebody asking the same question about the sample selection. It was quickly negged.
    That sucks because It would really work, especially where I work (military) because that is about all we do is work out and its a constant battle to keep these people from going to GNC
  11. Advanced Member
    bombBoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    420
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    That sucks because It would really work, especially where I work (military) because that is about all we do is work out and its a constant battle to keep these people from going to GNC
    I hear you, but things may change. It would be crazy if Nutra becomes your base main source of supplements.
  12. New Member
    methodice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    347
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

    I think it would be hard to implement/prove.

    Nutraplanet provides great service and everyday low prices. They also intermittently do special deals and that makes it greater and give you extra incentive.

    When you have good normal prices, give good extra incentive deals(eg half price off shipping international, 5% off etc), and you get to deal with such a lovely customer service rep (Darren)....then referrals flow from your mouth/your keyboard naturally...and that is the best energy flow.

    When you implement a system of referrals with objective measurable actions and effort involved to make those actions and prove you made the actions it sort of stifles the free flowing energy of dealing with nutraplanet.
  13. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    I think it would be hard to implement/prove.

    Nutraplanet provides great service and everyday low prices. They also intermittently do special deals and that makes it greater and give you extra incentive.

    When you have good normal prices, give good extra incentive deals(eg half price off shipping international, 5% off etc), and you get to deal with such a lovely customer service rep (Darren)....then referrals flow from your mouth/your keyboard naturally...and that is the best energy flow.

    When you implement a system of referrals with objective measurable actions and effort involved to make those actions and prove you made the actions it sort of stifles the free flowing energy of dealing with nutraplanet.
    OK, so that is the hippie perspective. I look at it like frequent flier miles.
  14. New Member
    methodice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    347
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

    I have an idea. 3 free incense sticks and one magic mushroom for every person you refer.
  15. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    I have an idea. 3 free incense sticks and one magic mushroom for every person you refer.
    whatever, hippie
  16. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ps. thanks for the shirt guys.
  17. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I got a PM on a totally unrelated car forum, which I frequent, from the AM/nutraplanet webmaster, saying that their web tracking tools (???) showed them what I was doing, thanking me for pimping the hell out of Nutra, and giving me nutrabucks. Kinda creepy, because he joined that forum to PM me. Must share a server or something.

    But nice. I send them a ****ton of business.
  18. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1058
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is no other place one earth that could drum up as much business for a supplement company as a military installation. Its just a shame that most of the personnel get there supplements (or lack of) from the GNC on base. Don't even get me started on how many personnel overseas and on ships order supplements.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Nutra Planet 500 grams powders (Miscellaneous Products)
    By Rustysballs in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:14 AM
  2. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 12:50 AM
  3. What is melting point for
    By Manwhore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 05:36 PM
  4. Melting points for a certain compounds (gear)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 11:58 PM
  5. Reccomend Stack For Dazed's Products
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in