DCP / TTA question

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Is there a limitation of total TTA consumption?

Cause I may use DCP + another TTA based product.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can but the risk of sides go up.750mg a day is the most I would go without the risk oof sides from it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken 1g a day with no dramas...

Minor cramps... If any... no bloating either....

Ive also taken DCP... same results..

:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything more than 1-1.5 grams and the side effects will kick in hard. This is assuming you are NOT taking potassium (like in DCP) and taurine to help mitigate the sides.

If you are taking DCP at recommended dosage, you can probably safely add another 750mg of TTA.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Originally I was planning to run Dcp on 2 x 3 as recommended with the addition of melting point 1 x 3.
May try to push the buttons to see how far I can go with extra taurine and potassium.
Thank you all for the info.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I've tried adding a bit of MP to DCP. Definitely work up your dosage, and reduce when the sides come.. can be quite painful. For myself, definitely no more than 2-3 extra Mp caps, and even that would be pushing it.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I"ve Taken Up To 12/day Of Dcp And Loved It....fat Loss Was Incredible

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I"ve Taken Up To 12/day Of Dcp And Loved It....fat Loss Was Incredible
I have also used up to 12 caps without cramping. I'm gonna get back on DCP again soon, lose that extra bit to get ready for summer over here :)

ofwolfandman

Awards
im on DCP right now and retaining a crap load of water...anyone else have this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ofwolfandman

Awards
not too high...the only thing i can think of would be my turkey deli meat and the cottage cheese for lunch but other than that nothing too bad

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find that if my sodium intake is high with DCP, then I retain water...if I control it, then no.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I am using TTA now and holding a good bit of water, just don't let that fool you into thinking it's not working, it all goes away within a week or so of stopping. just think of it as writing an essay for class and waiting til the end to double space it, you don't see the true end result til it's done :thumbsup:

ofwolfandman

Awards
haha nice warnerve

alrighty then, i think ive got my cutting stack figured out let me know what u guys think:

MAN Scorch
MAN Vaporize
Now Foods Green Tea Tabs
Bulk Forskolin
7-keto

i will have been on DCP for a month before starting this so I figured I would switch to Vaporize for this next month.

hows it look?

ofwolfandman

Awards
yes you're supposed to take it 30 minutes before meals

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey D any idea when DCP will be back in?

I cycled off tta for a while but would like to hop back on and DCP is the weapon of choice with some lipo ultra!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey D any idea when DCP will be back in?

I cycled off tta for a while but would like to hop back on and DCP is the weapon of choice with some lipo ultra!
should be in stock in 2 weeks.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
TTA Water retention

Just a thought as to all the proposed theories on what processes are involved in causing TTA mediated Water Retention. Nothing difinitive has been stated thus far in my research...

I have a thought, but not sure how valid it maybe. Could it be possible that the increased fatty acid metabolism is liberating enough free glycerol to make an imact on water gain intrcellularly in the adiposytes? Glycerol is a hydrating agent that pulls in water molecules as we know with GMS and such...

Anyhow just a thought.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I hope I am not hijacking.

How long does it take for the TTA to build up in your system? For some reason I believe I was told around 2 weeks a long time ago. I am curious because it just so happens at the 2 week mark I started getting the feeling of calve cramps whenever I stood up. My dose is... rather high. 3g a day +
2.5g of salvia per day. I am using nutra bulk.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sounds about right thats why we have potassium in the DCP, to keep the cramping at bay!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a thought as to all the proposed theories on what processes are involved in causing TTA mediated Water Retention. Nothing difinitive has been stated thus far in my research...

I have a thought, but not sure how valid it maybe. Could it be possible that the increased fatty acid metabolism is liberating enough free glycerol to make an imact on water gain intrcellularly in the adiposytes? Glycerol is a hydrating agent that pulls in water molecules as we know with GMS and such...

Anyhow just a thought.
It's a very good theory, but it would be most likely due to increasing extracellular(mainly in the interstitial space), not intracellular water accumulation giving a 3rd spacing fluid effect.

I'd be willing to bet this is far more common in those adding in additional TTA to the DCP mix that are experiencing these issues.

I think you'll find these abstracts interesting:

Interstitial fluid concentrations of glycerol, glucose, and amino acids in human quadricep muscle and adipose tissue. Evidence for significant lipolysis in skeletal muscle.

Interstitial glycerol concentration measured by microdialysis in two subcutaneous regions in humans -- Jansson et al. 258 (6): E918 -- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism

Interstitial glycerol concentration in human skeletal muscle and adipose tissue is close to the concentration in blood

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
It's a very good theory, but it would be most likely due to increasing extracellular(mainly in the interstitial space), not intracellular water accumulation giving a 3rd spacing fluid effect.

I'd be willing to bet this is far more common in those adding in additional TTA to the DCP mix that are experiencing these issues.

I think you'll find these abstracts interesting:

Interstitial fluid concentrations of glycerol, glucose, and amino acids in human quadricep muscle and adipose tissue. Evidence for significant lipolysis in skeletal muscle.

Interstitial glycerol concentration measured by microdialysis in two subcutaneous regions in humans -- Jansson et al. 258 (6): E918 -- AJP - Endocrinology and Metabolism

Interstitial glycerol concentration in human skeletal muscle and adipose tissue is close to the concentration in blood
Thanks a buch T1 for you great insight. I love studies and these look quite interesting. Much appreciated!

Take Care.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a buch T1 for you great insight. I love studies and these look quite interesting. Much appreciated!

Take Care.
No problem buddy. You now have me very interested as well :D