Shred-XSHC/DCP Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Shred-XSHC/DCP Stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member

Shred-XSHC/DCP Stack

I know that NP has offered a Leviathan/DCP stack but for some of us we want something with a little less stimulant hit. Is there any chance we could get a MST Shred-XSHC and DCP stack offered?

2. Senior Member

hmm.. I wonder how many people would be interested in this?
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The more people that express interest, the more leverage it gives me to make it happen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it would be attractive, shred xs hardcore is unparallelled for appetite suppression
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. New Member

Shred XS unparalleled for appetite suppression?

I just looked at the ingredients but did not note anything much.

What do you think it is about it? High dose syneph? some crazy combo that hasnt been unearthed before?

Anyone else tried and loved it?
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I can't say why, but I literally forgot to eat for 6-8 hour spans while on shred xs hardcore. it was strange. There were days where i'd wake up at 6am, take 2, and not eat till 12 due to just not being hungry
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I can't say why, but I literally forgot to eat for 6-8 hour spans while on shred xs hardcore. it was strange. There were days where i'd wake up at 6am, take 2, and not eat till 12 due to just not being hungry
    Easy, is the suppression close to Hypderdrive? If so, I may find this a nice combo "leverage"
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I think I have a sample of hyperdrive here, I'll have to look for it, I never took it before tho. I'll try it out tomorrow if I can find it. my wife "cleaned" my desk while I was in san diego
    This space for rent

9. Advanced Member

well for us that don't want to much stimulants, I thought this would be a good stack and maybe thyrotabs thrown in for good measure.
  10. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post

I just looked at the ingredients but did not note anything much.

What do you think it is about it? High dose syneph? some crazy combo that hasnt been unearthed before?

Anyone else tried and loved it?
    I'm finishing up my first week of shred xs hard core.

Nice, mild stim effects.
    Low to Moderate appetite suppression.

I started combining it with Red Acid. Very, very nice stack; highly recommended! (Especially that morning hit with the 2 scoops of poseidon )
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    well for us that don't want to much stimulants, I thought this would be a good stack and maybe thyrotabs thrown in for good measure.
    Did you get much of a stim effect from the shred xs? I have some samples coming in the mail, so I'll try them out soon.

How were the effects pre-workout?
  12. Advanced Member

AB,

Didn't use it pre workout. So can't say there. I only had one dose but I liked it and prefer it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...age-shred.html
  13. Senior Member

Thanks for the link.

I just received a couple of samples, and have tested one cap this morning (half dose).. Energy was subtle, but adequate. You definitely don't get a wired out feeling with this.

I'll try it at full dose next time, but for myself, one cap is probably enough to last me at least half a day.
  14. Senior Member

appetite suppression , take my bloody sample

i never eat, i wake up at 9am.. and im not even hungry, i force myself to eat around 2pm or so cos i got training at 5:30
    lol

errr
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    appetite suppression , take my bloody sample

i never eat, i wake up at 9am.. and im not even hungry, i force myself to eat around 2pm or so cos i got training at 5:30
    lol

errr
    Is this what you do normally or after taking shredxs?
  16. Senior Member

I'm interested.
  17. Senior Member

Anyone else?

I must say I did quite liked it, 1 cap pre-workout was sufficient to get me in the mood for a good session and seemed to kill appetite for a few hours afterwards.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by methodice;

I just looked at the ingredients but did not note anything much...
    The gut secretes two important hormones, cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), that are also known as "satiety hormones", as they give us a sense of food satisfaction and fullness, usually experienced after meals.

CCK, also known as the "fee-full" hormone, is a peptide hormone that can stimulate the synthesis of fats and proteins. CCK is produced in the intestines when we eat fats and proteins, and signals the brain to stop eating when CCK levels are elevated. Compounds that can stimulate CCK release include EGCG in Green Tea, L-Phenylalanine (also a neurotransmitter booster), Phenylethylamine (PEA), Phosphatidylcholine, Korean Pine Nut (Pinolenic Acid), Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), and so on. Phenylalanine, by the way, can be converted into phenylethylamine.

Glucagon-like peptide-1 is tightly connected with fullness and satiety, and is secreted in response to fat and carbohydrate ingestion. Slows food absorption in the gut, thus promoting fullness and satiety and desire for further food intake.

CCK is the more likely pathway for Shred-XS-Hardcore.

Shred-XS Hardcore's Incinogen-XS complex contains Phenylethylamine (PEA). PEA is a potent nautral appetite suppressant and weight loss agent. PEA is better than amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Furthermore, PEA increases dopamine levels, leading to an increase in physical activity and decreased food intake. Something else: PEA boosts serotonin activity, further leading to decreased food intake.

Shred-XS Hardcore also contains Synephrine. Synephrine is a direct alpha-1 adrenergic agonist.Alpha-l adrenergic agonists stimulate thermogenesis and decrease appetite.

Shred-XS Hardcore also contains Theobromine, a methlyxanthine. Theobromine has a similar, but smaller-scale, effect than caffeine. Caffeine, hordenine (also in Shred-XS Hardcore), theobromine, and PEA act synergistically to potentiate decreased appetite and thermogenesis.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One;
    I know that NP has offered a Leviathan/DCP stack but for some of us we want something with a little less stimulant hit. Is there any chance we could get a MST Shred-XSHC and DCP stack offered?
    Superb idea! Fully interested.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Senior Member

If this shows enough interest I'd be willing to throw NP a little extra discount on the Shred-Hardcore to make the stack a little more cost effective.

Let's see where this goes!
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    If this shows enough interest I'd be willing to throw NP a little extra discount on the Shred-Hardcore to make the stack a little more cost effective.

Let's see where this goes!
    Sounds good....email darren and I will do the same.
  22. Senior Member

yay! ETA?
  23. New Member

i've got 2 dcp's coming in the mail and would like to stack it with a stim based product. Shred-XSHC looks reall good after reading this thread. would you think Shred-XSHC would come in to aus. ok? i'm just worried about the Synephrine in it.
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by un33q View Post
    i've got 2 dcp's coming in the mail and would like to stack it with a stim based product. Shred-XSHC looks reall good after reading this thread. would you think Shred-XSHC would come in to aus. ok? i'm just worried about the Synephrine in it.
    Should be fine, I got some in recently.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Should be fine, I got some in recently.
    ah really.. but i remember hearing something about you having ways of getting stuff in.. anyway i went on bb.com cos a mate of mine was ordering from there and i heard Ashwagandha was banned by quarantines or something like that. ah too bad he ended up getting me some dialene 4. i guess i'll have to wait til my next order for the shred xs hc.
  26. Senior Member

Cool

Purchased separately: $63.90, purchased together.. well, click on the link to find out!
  27. Senior Member

Wow, That's a GREAT price on a fantastic stack!

Let the fat loss free for all begin!
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

very nice!
    This space for rent

29. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

And selling VERY quick!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  30. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    And selling VERY quick!
    That's what we like to hear!

Thanks to everyone for your support. Keep those orders coming and please hit us back with some feedback in this thread if you get a chance!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

That's what we like to hear!

Thanks to everyone for your support. Keep those orders coming and please hit us back with some feedback in this thread if you get a chance!
    I second this sentiment
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I second this sentiment
    From experience, Shred XS is a very nice stim to complement DCP. I've only needed to use 1 cap (so for smaller females one bottle would last a long time) and the combo of the two gave some good appetite regulating effects for the next few hours.

It doesn't crank you out, bigger guys you would probably use the full dose, but gives a smooth, mild energy and the PEA sure puts you in a good mood. I really like how MST have added some adaptogenic ingredients to help with adrenal fatigue often associated with stim use/abuse.

I'm really happy this stack deal has eventuated, and I would have no trouble recommending this stack, for those who want to keep in shape in the upcoming "fatty season".
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic

How is the synergy with Leviathan?

Is it possible/advisable to stack all 3?
  34. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How is the synergy with Leviathan?

Is it possible/advisable to stack all 3?
    hmm.. well the similar ingredients between the two are PEA, caffeine, stacking the three might be okay say if you were to take Leviathan in the morning pre-cardio to take advantage of the yohimbine and shred xs later in the day.. As far as together..? Not sure yet.

Okay boss, hint received, I'll try it tomorrow. :bruce2:
  35. Senior Member

Well I just took 2DCP, 1 ShredXSHC, 1 Leviathan (only have the original one), off for back and chest!
  36. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Well I just took 2DCP, 1 ShredXSHC, 1 Leviathan (only have the original one), off for back and chest!
    Lightweight!
  37. Senior Member

Lightweight!
    Haha that was enough to get me going well
    Chest/back - Workout Tracker

This was my workout this morning, despite being deprived of sleep, I was able to get through alot in under an hour, one of my mates who came in after I had finished teased me .. he goes.. "you're not sweating, you just dumped a bucket of water over your head didn't you!?" haha hMMF!!
  38. Advanced Member

well, well, well. This absolutely blows. I spent all my cash and I can't even get my own idea stack! Please keep us updated on what the heck happens with this combo. I'll definately be using it before summer.
  39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    well, well, well. This absolutely blows. I spent all my cash and I can't even get my own idea stack! Please keep us updated on what the heck happens with this combo. I'll definately be using it before summer.
    Haha damn we made this happen for you! Hopefully it will last long enough so that you can purchase it, depends how nice we all feel about keeping that price there.
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One;
    Credits to you, MST, RPN, and NutraPlanet for making this awesome combo possible
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. RPM/Drive/DCP Stack 1st Impressions and a Problem
    By BoneDaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:10 AM
  4. DCP Stacking question
    By mkashcraft in forum Nutraplanet