Shred-XSHC/DCP Stack

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I know that NP has offered a Leviathan/DCP stack but for some of us we want something with a little less stimulant hit. Is there any chance we could get a MST Shred-XSHC and DCP stack offered?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. I wonder how many people would be interested in this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more people that express interest, the more leverage it gives me to make it happen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be attractive, shred xs hardcore is unparallelled for appetite suppression

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Shred XS unparalleled for appetite suppression?

I just looked at the ingredients but did not note anything much.

What do you think it is about it? High dose syneph? some crazy combo that hasnt been unearthed before?

Anyone else tried and loved it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say why, but I literally forgot to eat for 6-8 hour spans while on shred xs hardcore. it was strange. There were days where i'd wake up at 6am, take 2, and not eat till 12 due to just not being hungry

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I can't say why, but I literally forgot to eat for 6-8 hour spans while on shred xs hardcore. it was strange. There were days where i'd wake up at 6am, take 2, and not eat till 12 due to just not being hungry
Easy, is the suppression close to Hypderdrive? If so, I may find this a nice combo "leverage"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I have a sample of hyperdrive here, I'll have to look for it, I never took it before tho. I'll try it out tomorrow if I can find it. my wife "cleaned" my desk while I was in san diego

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
well for us that don't want to much stimulants, I thought this would be a good stack and maybe thyrotabs thrown in for good measure.

djl

Awards
  • Established

I just looked at the ingredients but did not note anything much.

What do you think it is about it? High dose syneph? some crazy combo that hasnt been unearthed before?

Anyone else tried and loved it?
I'm finishing up my first week of shred xs hard core.

Nice, mild stim effects.
Low to Moderate appetite suppression.

I started combining it with Red Acid. Very, very nice stack; highly recommended! (Especially that morning hit with the 2 scoops of poseidon :D)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
well for us that don't want to much stimulants, I thought this would be a good stack and maybe thyrotabs thrown in for good measure.
Did you get much of a stim effect from the shred xs? I have some samples coming in the mail, so I'll try them out soon.

How were the effects pre-workout?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link.:)

I just received a couple of samples, and have tested one cap this morning (half dose).. Energy was subtle, but adequate. You definitely don't get a wired out feeling with this.

I'll try it at full dose next time, but for myself, one cap is probably enough to last me at least half a day.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
appetite suppression , take my bloody sample

i never eat, i wake up at 9am.. and im not even hungry, i force myself to eat around 2pm or so cos i got training at 5:30
lol

errr

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
appetite suppression , take my bloody sample

i never eat, i wake up at 9am.. and im not even hungry, i force myself to eat around 2pm or so cos i got training at 5:30
lol

errr
Is this what you do normally or after taking shredxs?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else?

I must say I did quite liked it, 1 cap pre-workout was sufficient to get me in the mood for a good session and seemed to kill appetite for a few hours afterwards.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just looked at the ingredients but did not note anything much...
The gut secretes two important hormones, cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), that are also known as "satiety hormones", as they give us a sense of food satisfaction and fullness, usually experienced after meals.

CCK, also known as the "fee-full" hormone, is a peptide hormone that can stimulate the synthesis of fats and proteins. CCK is produced in the intestines when we eat fats and proteins, and signals the brain to stop eating when CCK levels are elevated. Compounds that can stimulate CCK release include EGCG in Green Tea, L-Phenylalanine (also a neurotransmitter booster), Phenylethylamine (PEA), Phosphatidylcholine, Korean Pine Nut (Pinolenic Acid), Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), and so on. Phenylalanine, by the way, can be converted into phenylethylamine.

Glucagon-like peptide-1 is tightly connected with fullness and satiety, and is secreted in response to fat and carbohydrate ingestion. Slows food absorption in the gut, thus promoting fullness and satiety and desire for further food intake.

CCK is the more likely pathway for Shred-XS-Hardcore.

Shred-XS Hardcore's Incinogen-XS complex contains Phenylethylamine (PEA). PEA is a potent nautral appetite suppressant and weight loss agent. PEA is better than amphetamines, as PEA does not increase the rate of eating experienced in amphetamine-based pathways. Furthermore, PEA increases dopamine levels, leading to an increase in physical activity and decreased food intake. Something else: PEA boosts serotonin activity, further leading to decreased food intake.

Shred-XS Hardcore also contains Synephrine. Synephrine is a direct alpha-1 adrenergic agonist.Alpha-l adrenergic agonists stimulate thermogenesis and decrease appetite.

Shred-XS Hardcore also contains Theobromine, a methlyxanthine. Theobromine has a similar, but smaller-scale, effect than caffeine. Caffeine, hordenine (also in Shred-XS Hardcore), theobromine, and PEA act synergistically to potentiate decreased appetite and thermogenesis.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that NP has offered a Leviathan/DCP stack but for some of us we want something with a little less stimulant hit. Is there any chance we could get a MST Shred-XSHC and DCP stack offered?
Superb idea! Fully interested.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
If this shows enough interest I'd be willing to throw NP a little extra discount on the Shred-Hardcore to make the stack a little more cost effective. :D

Let's see where this goes!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this shows enough interest I'd be willing to throw NP a little extra discount on the Shred-Hardcore to make the stack a little more cost effective. :D

Let's see where this goes!
Sounds good....email darren and I will do the same.

un33q

Awards
i've got 2 dcp's coming in the mail and would like to stack it with a stim based product. Shred-XSHC looks reall good after reading this thread. would you think Shred-XSHC would come in to aus. ok? i'm just worried about the Synephrine in it.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
i've got 2 dcp's coming in the mail and would like to stack it with a stim based product. Shred-XSHC looks reall good after reading this thread. would you think Shred-XSHC would come in to aus. ok? i'm just worried about the Synephrine in it.
Should be fine, I got some in recently.

un33q

Awards
Should be fine, I got some in recently.
ah really.. but i remember hearing something about you having ways of getting stuff in.. anyway i went on bb.com cos a mate of mine was ordering from there and i heard Ashwagandha was banned by quarantines or something like that. ah too bad he ended up getting me some dialene 4. i guess i'll have to wait til my next order for the shred xs hc.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Wow, That's a GREAT price on a fantastic stack! :jaw:

Let the fat loss free for all begin!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And selling VERY quick!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
And selling VERY quick!
:woohoo: That's what we like to hear!

Thanks to everyone for your support. Keep those orders coming and please hit us back with some feedback in this thread if you get a chance!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: That's what we like to hear!

Thanks to everyone for your support. Keep those orders coming and please hit us back with some feedback in this thread if you get a chance!
I second this sentiment:goodpost:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I second this sentiment:goodpost:
From experience, Shred XS is a very nice stim to complement DCP. I've only needed to use 1 cap (so for smaller females one bottle would last a long time) and the combo of the two gave some good appetite regulating effects for the next few hours.

It doesn't crank you out, bigger guys you would probably use the full dose, but gives a smooth, mild energy and the PEA sure puts you in a good mood. I really like how MST have added some adaptogenic ingredients to help with adrenal fatigue often associated with stim use/abuse.

I'm really happy this stack deal has eventuated, and I would have no trouble recommending this stack, for those who want to keep in shape in the upcoming "fatty season".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the synergy with Leviathan?

Is it possible/advisable to stack all 3?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
How is the synergy with Leviathan?

Is it possible/advisable to stack all 3?
hmm.. well the similar ingredients between the two are PEA, caffeine, stacking the three might be okay say if you were to take Leviathan in the morning pre-cardio to take advantage of the yohimbine and shred xs later in the day.. As far as together..? Not sure yet.

Okay boss, hint received, I'll try it tomorrow. :bruce2:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Well I just took 2DCP, 1 ShredXSHC, 1 Leviathan (only have the original one), off for back and chest!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Lightweight! :D
Haha that was enough to get me going well ;)
Chest/back - Workout Tracker

This was my workout this morning, despite being deprived of sleep, I was able to get through alot in under an hour, one of my mates who came in after I had finished teased me .. he goes.. "you're not sweating, you just dumped a bucket of water over your head didn't you!?" haha hMMF!! :FUfinger:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
well, well, well. This absolutely blows. I spent all my cash and I can't even get my own idea stack! Please keep us updated on what the heck happens with this combo. I'll definately be using it before summer.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
well, well, well. This absolutely blows. I spent all my cash and I can't even get my own idea stack! Please keep us updated on what the heck happens with this combo. I'll definately be using it before summer.
Haha damn we made this happen for you! ;) Hopefully it will last long enough so that you can purchase it, depends how nice we all feel about keeping that price there.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Credits to you, MST, RPN, and NutraPlanet for making this awesome combo possible :thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Out of stock? :confused: can CS please check on this? Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of stock? :confused: can CS please check on this? Thanks.
It's true. DCP has gone out of control, sales wise. We are pushing production to hurry with another batch, and should be restocked within a week and a half.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Looking to still be about the end of the week on the DCP?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Also, just as an aside, would it be advisable to take 8 caps/day of DCP with the Leviathan Reloaded? This would make each bottle last the same amount of time and I wondered if I needed to take more DCP since I weigh about 250.

Thanks in advance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, just as an aside, would it be advisable to take 8 caps/day of DCP with the Leviathan Reloaded? This would make each bottle last the same amount of time and I wondered if I needed to take more DCP since I weigh about 250.
Weighing 250, you might want to up it to 9 caps per day eventually...but I would still start at recommended dose to assess tolerance.