Np goes to the OLYMPIA!!

  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Np goes to the OLYMPIA!!


    Just a heads up, Sam, Darren and I will be leaving for the Olympia Friday morning, and will most likely be back on Sunday.

    I know I will be bringing my laptop, but not much chance to use it I would imagine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. Registered User
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0


    bring me i offer to carry everything for you guys !
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    bring me i offer to carry everything for you guys !
    Even the hookers?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just a heads up, Sam, Darren and I will be leaving for the Olympia Friday morning, and will most likely be back on Sunday.

    I know I will be bringing my laptop, but not much chance to use it I would imagine.
    I'll be there man, be sure to bring a sample of this leather soap for me to sniff.. LOL I'll be at the EST booth.
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0


    Ditch the laptop.... you need those hands to carry the Aspire 36!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. Registered User
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Even the hookers?
    of course.
  7. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    of course.
    You can't carry yourself AND the other ladies LOL
  8. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    I wish I could make it out there, next year for sure. Will you guys be attending the arnold next year?
  9. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    I wish I could make it out there, next year for sure. Will you guys be attending the arnold next year?
    I hope so, I would like to make it.
  10. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I hope so, I would like to make it.
    If you do end up getting to go let me know, it would be great getting to meet you in person.
  11. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    If you do end up getting to go let me know, it would be great getting to meet you in person.
    Odds are I'll be there bro, lol
  12. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Odds are I'll be there bro, lol
    Cool, might be able to sneak you into Westside that sunday morning. You will have to go through the ritual hazing though, you will have to kick Mike Wolfe in the nuts before your allowed to lift













    That last part isn't really true, I just like to see Mike Wolfe get hit in the nuts
  13. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    Cool, might be able to sneak you into Westside that sunday morning. You will have to go through the ritual hazing though, you will have to kick Mike Wolfe in the nuts before your allowed to lift

    That last part isn't really true, I just like to see Mike Wolfe get hit in the nuts
    That's awesome bro, I don't wanna emberass myself in front of all the REAL powerlifters though.. LOL!
  14. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    That's awesome bro, I don't wanna emberass myself in front of all the REAL powerlifters though.. LOL!
    Don't worry bro, its what you put into your workouts that count there, not what your putting up.....as long as your with someone who was invited to lift there, lol
  15. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    Don't worry bro, its what you put into your workouts that count there, not what your putting up.....as long as your with someone who was invited to lift there, lol
    hahah! right on man, (speaking of which) I need to go lift before it gets late, I will be around maņana! take er easy brutha.
  16. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0


    One day I will fly down, and have much fun I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend down there and kick bb.com's @$$!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  17. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    One day I will fly down, and have much fun I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend down there and kick bb.com's @$$!

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    LOL!! Damn my brutha.. why the hate? I say we all get along as an industry and promote growth and knowledge together..

    Much Peace,

    RA
  18. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    LOL!! Damn my brutha.. why the hate? I say we all get along as an industry and promote growth and knowledge together..

    Much Peace,

    RA
    There's no hate there. I have ordered from BB.com and was satisfied but NP turns good service into GREAT service! There are companies that follow, and those that lead, NP leads....

    Love to both,

    Neoborn
  19. Banned
    RisingAgainst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,070
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    There's no hate there. I have ordered from BB.com and was satisfied but NP turns good service into GREAT service! There are companies that follow, and those that lead, NP leads....

    Love to both,

    Neoborn
    OH SNAP! you just handed me a hefty dose of shuttabruthaup! hahahahah!
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW View Post
    I wish I could make it out there, next year for sure. Will you guys be attending the arnold next year?
    I will, of course...since I live in Columbus.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0


    First Olympia I'll miss since 02. Thing is, not sure I'll miss it one bit
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    First Olympia I'll miss since 02. Thing is, not sure I'll miss it one bit
    You going to be racing, other, or just choosing not to go?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Registered User
    sublimejeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,685
    Answers
    0


    Bring me some soap
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,233
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will, of course...since I live in Columbus.
    Didnt see you at the 07 Arnold... You guys looking at getting a booth for the 08?
  25. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0


    I own a race track now. So when I had the choice of flying to vegas or staying here to oversee a race, it was an easy decision. I'll be back one day, maybe sooner than expected.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    I own a race track now. So when I had the choice of flying to vegas or staying here to oversee a race, it was an easy decision. I'll be back one day, maybe sooner than expected.
    Congrats...how's Herb? Racing again?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0


    He manages the track. I pretty much float around amongst the business stuff at this point.
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    He manages the track. I pretty much float around amongst the business stuff at this point.
    Sounds like a nice, semi-peaceful life for sure. Did your dad ever finish that convertible for you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0


    Jealous. I only live 4 hours from Vegas but doesn't look like I can make it this year. One o dese days I'll come up and bug all the AM peeps and sponsors.

    Inevitably, I will go home feeling small and weak. lol
  30. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0


    What it gonna take me to convince everyone to goto the '08 arnold?
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    What it gonna take me to convince everyone to goto the '08 arnold?
    Offer sexual favors after hours in the alley behind Morton's.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. Registered User
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,690
    Answers
    0


    Only if you take me out to Morton's first
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Only if you take me out to Morton's first
    I am sure you will get plenty of meat in the alley.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. Registered User
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Offer sexual favors after hours in the alley behind Morton's.
    ooo ill go
  35. Registered User
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Answers
    0


    Have fun ya'll!!
  36. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0


    The arnold is a million times better than the O from a consumer standpoint.
  37. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400 View Post
    The arnold is a million times better than the O from a consumer standpoint.
    I Agree wholeheartedly
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:01 AM
  2. Who's going to the olympia this year?
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:56 PM
  3. brywal312 goes to the darkside
    By brywal312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:30 AM
  4. Anybody Going to the Olympia?
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 07:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in