dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, Sam, Darren and I will be leaving for the Olympia Friday morning, and will most likely be back on Sunday.

I know I will be bringing my laptop, but not much chance to use it I would imagine.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
bring me i offer to carry everything for you guys !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up, Sam, Darren and I will be leaving for the Olympia Friday morning, and will most likely be back on Sunday.

I know I will be bringing my laptop, but not much chance to use it I would imagine.
I'll be there man, be sure to bring a sample of this leather soap for me to sniff.. LOL I'll be at the EST booth.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ditch the laptop.... you need those hands to carry the Aspire 36!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could make it out there, next year for sure. Will you guys be attending the arnold next year?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Odds are I'll be there bro, lol
Cool, might be able to sneak you into Westside that sunday morning. You will have to go through the ritual hazing though, you will have to kick Mike Wolfe in the nuts before your allowed to lift :)

That last part isn't really true, I just like to see Mike Wolfe get hit in the nuts

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, might be able to sneak you into Westside that sunday morning. You will have to go through the ritual hazing though, you will have to kick Mike Wolfe in the nuts before your allowed to lift :)

That last part isn't really true, I just like to see Mike Wolfe get hit in the nuts
That's awesome bro, I don't wanna emberass myself in front of all the REAL powerlifters though.. LOL!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome bro, I don't wanna emberass myself in front of all the REAL powerlifters though.. LOL!
Don't worry bro, its what you put into your workouts that count there, not what your putting up.....as long as your with someone who was invited to lift there, lol

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bro, its what you put into your workouts that count there, not what your putting up.....as long as your with someone who was invited to lift there, lol
hahah! right on man, (speaking of which) I need to go lift before it gets late, I will be around mañana! take er easy brutha.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
One day I will fly down, and have much fun :) I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend down there and kick bb.com's @$$!

Much Love,

Neoborn

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One day I will fly down, and have much fun :) I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend down there and kick bb.com's @$$!

Much Love,

Neoborn
LOL!! Damn my brutha.. why the hate? I say we all get along as an industry and promote growth and knowledge together.. ;)

Much Peace,

RA

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Damn my brutha.. why the hate? I say we all get along as an industry and promote growth and knowledge together.. ;)

Much Peace,

RA
There's no hate there. I have ordered from BB.com and was satisfied but NP turns good service into GREAT service! There are companies that follow, and those that lead, NP leads....

Love to both,

Neoborn

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no hate there. I have ordered from BB.com and was satisfied but NP turns good service into GREAT service! There are companies that follow, and those that lead, NP leads....

Love to both,

Neoborn
OH SNAP! you just handed me a hefty dose of shuttabruthaup! hahahahah!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could make it out there, next year for sure. Will you guys be attending the arnold next year?
I will, of course...since I live in Columbus. :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
First Olympia I'll miss since 02. Thing is, not sure I'll miss it one bit :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First Olympia I'll miss since 02. Thing is, not sure I'll miss it one bit :)
You going to be racing, other, or just choosing not to go?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Bring me some soap :p

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I own a race track now. So when I had the choice of flying to vegas or staying here to oversee a race, it was an easy decision. I'll be back one day, maybe sooner than expected.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I own a race track now. So when I had the choice of flying to vegas or staying here to oversee a race, it was an easy decision. I'll be back one day, maybe sooner than expected.
Congrats...how's Herb? Racing again?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
He manages the track. I pretty much float around amongst the business stuff at this point.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He manages the track. I pretty much float around amongst the business stuff at this point.
Sounds like a nice, semi-peaceful life for sure. Did your dad ever finish that convertible for you?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Jealous. I only live 4 hours from Vegas but doesn't look like I can make it this year. One o dese days I'll come up and bug all the AM peeps and sponsors.

Inevitably, I will go home feeling small and weak. lol

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
What it gonna take me to convince everyone to goto the '08 arnold?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Only if you take me out to Morton's first :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The arnold is a million times better than the O from a consumer standpoint.