Darren

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my order..Thank you darren, you know what for;)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Yeh thanks Darren I got my order last week but forgot to give you the conformational wink. You know what for baby!

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Is there such an option of asking for Darren to pack an order? :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some aspire36 samples for matt?
No lol He gave me a few shirts. They were the first ones I ever recieved from NP...Normally I get penelized and get nothing since Matt places the orders. I get they figure having him is good enough:)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
yes to get Darren to pack your order all you need to spend over 400 in that order and include a wink in the customer notes.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
yes to get Darren to pack your order all you need to spend over 400 in that order and include a wink in the customer notes.
Ohh in that regards, my next order should be able to reach him then.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
We have actually sent you 36 pink t-shirts to date. Maybe ask dsade if he knows anything?:icon_lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No lol He gave me a few shirts. They were the first ones I ever recieved from NP...Normally I get penelized and get nothing since Matt places the orders. I get they figure having him is good enough:)
shows what they know ;)

I put in a $277 order today, partially to try to be the first person to order Drive from AN ;) I ordered one bar of java lather and put in the notes to swap it for the leather lava if its there by then, or to throw in a sample of it if there are sampler sized ones. It won't ship till the 26th I think, as Drive isn't actually in house yet.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Who is this DARREN that you speak of, there is only ZUPERUBER NUTRAPLANETCS!!!! :head:

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I hate to see what t-bone gets for "samples" next time.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I was pretty exicited about this thread until I saw it was over some t-shirts. Even though you are a tease, you are still welcome, anytime!

Just wear them w/ pride. ;)

Just got my order..Thank you darren, you know what for;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Matt actually included a wink in the comments section so I felt nice and sent him two female t-shirts. They were actually intended for Matt, but I guess I can send him some replacements.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was pretty exicited about this thread until I saw it was over some t-shirts. Even though you are a tease, you are still welcome, anytime!

Just wear them w/ pride. ;)

Lol what were you expecting?? I will where them with pride, they fit great.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
man, I hate to see what t-bone gets for "samples" next time.
I am going to hate to see if T-bone ever receives any future orders at all. I am going to purposely send the flying ninja monkeys empty handed to his house. The only samples he will now receive is any sample that the flying ninja monkeys are are kind enough to leave behind on the way out.

:icon_lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
soo wey have to put nasty comments(good nasty) to darren to get cool stuff:D?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
soo wey have to put nasty comments(good nasty) to darren to get cool stuff:D?
Hey, what can I say, I am a lonely guy, any attention helps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to hate to see if T-bone ever receives any future orders at all. I am going to purposely send the flying ninja monkeys empty handed to his house. The only samples he will now receive is any sample that the flying ninja monkeys are are kind enough to leave behind on the way out.

:icon_lol:
Poo-Flinging goodness!!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what can I say, I am a lonely guy, any attention helps.
ok i dont mind being nasty :D i just placed an order on the 21st, but i have to place an order for tomorrow soo . im going to write you a nasty comment :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

fitnecise

Awards
Got tired of blowing the skin flute?

//talented fingers are just as valuable a skill, don't worry.
Yeah I could never get it to play any notes no matter how hard I blow : (

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I could never get it to play any notes no matter how hard I blow : (
Did you try flipping it around and playing the drum?

/rimshot

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im about to make an order i cant decide if i should put a naughty comment to darren

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
im about to make an order i cant decide if i should put a naughty comment to darren
I only enjoy them when they are followed by a cute wink. It really helps emphesize the overall naughtness of the comment. ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
just placed the order----gheyest order of the day Order Number: 346308 :lol:

i feel dirty:ntome:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
crap did i got the last 2 bottles of 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus (120 caps) or my order is going to be held cause of that ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crap did i got the last 2 bottles of 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus (120 caps) or my order is going to be held cause of that ?
That'll teach you not to buy Gut Health.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
it was something for a friend , he was here with me i show him and hes so cheap that he said he was going to try that first and if he likes it he was going for a brand name, some one recommended him NOW supps to him so he want to try out. i tell him drink half a gallon of Drano and your all set to remove all that crap inside you. i want to get some gut health in december cause its the holidays and i eat alot of crap well i always eat alot of crap is just that in the holidays everyplace you go you have to eat cause if you dont people get offended(lol lame excuse to eat like a pig:food: ) . im going to be testing several things with this order i got. Java lather and beer neutralizer. im still tring to get a hold of a cam to keep a picture log of the java lather.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like you have any problems finding a cam. Just pull the one out of your 12 year old neighbor's window.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I agree, you are actually making a big mistake by not going w/ Gut Health over this product. For one, it is about half as effective and two, Gut Health is in stock, while this product will delay your shipment for another couple of days.

Either way, thanks for your business and patience!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I agree, you are actually making a big mistake by not going w/ Gut Health over this product. For one, it is about half as effective and two, Gut Health is in stock, while this product will delay your shipment for another couple of days.

Either way, thanks for your business and patience!
can you change it ? ? ? and put 2 Gut health ? ? im going to pay the diff for my friend., he already gave me the money

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
can you change it ? ? ? and put 2 Gut health ? ? im going to pay the diff for my friend., he already gave me the money
Not a problem, my friend, and a wise move I must say! As requested, I have changed the product to 2 units of Gut Health. This resulted in a new overall total, which will be billed in one installment, as soon as the order ships out. As soon as AN's Drive arrives in stock (should be tomorrow, the 26th), we will then have your order out the door, ASAP.

Also, as requested in the comments section, I will be sure to include the nude pics of our flying ninja monkeys (strange request), only because you included a wink w/ the comment.

Thanks again for your business, Bro!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if you need authorization or another kind of thing to verify this email me or pm to get that scored away, since im only making this order to get a deal on the Drive presale, but as you can see on the order i got alot of other things(i got carried away while making this order :ntome:) just take those 8 billion things of my list and change them for the Gut health

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem, my friend, and a wise move I must say! As requested, I have changed the product to 2 units of Gut Health. This resulted in a new overall total, which will be billed in one installment, as soon as the order ships out. As soon as AN's Drive arrives in stock (should be tomorrow, the 26th), we will then have your order out the door, ASAP.

Also, as requested in the comments section, I will be sure to include the nude pics of our flying ninja monkeys (strange request), only because you included a wink w/ the comment.

Thanks again for your business, Bro!
thanks, well for the flying ninja monkeys well i have always had a fetish for them .:lol:

Edit: I decided to keep one of the Gut health bottles for me :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
thanks, well for the flying ninja monkeys well i have always had a fetish for them .:lol:
Surprisingly, they are a big hit, so don't feel alienated. :)