Beer neutralizer?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know i saw that and was thinking god dsade must be getting some terrible hangovers or something....hahaha. Id try it if i had the money right now to do that.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i know i saw that and was thinking god dsade must be getting some terrible hangovers or something....hahaha. Id try it if i had the money right now to do that.
haha yeah i was thinking it probbably just encourages you to drink more to see if it actually works!

i could do withsome though this wkend. Octoberfest officially starts in Munich tomorrow and i will be there drinking my weight in beer for the next 4 days toot toot.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
AM...nice, I hope to make it out for that next year...

...I was just curious is any tried this because its only like 7 bucks.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
AM...nice, I hope to make it out for that next year...

...I was just curious is any tried this because its only like 7 bucks.
Take a look around the internet. Most places are selling it for over $20 bucks ! Stryder really loves his customers !

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had some requests for a product like this, but at this price...how could you pass? Cool thing about Beer Neutralizer is not only is it a "hangover cure" it also blocks the carbs from the occasional brew-haha :drunk:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
If this really is a hangover cure or hangover preventor it'll be worth it's weight in gold. GOLD, JERRY!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
True...just wishing there was a little feedback...

I am planning an order for the end of sept/beginning of oct, so maybe ill throw a bottle in the cart to check it out.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
will this really work? why would it work?
I believe the Vegetable Carbon that is in it is supposed to help. It's the same stuff that is in that "Chaser" hangover preventer. In theory, the carbon should absorb the nasty stuff and then you poop the carbon out. That way those impurities never make it to your bloodstream. I don't know if there is any truth to it though. I'll toss a bottle on my next order though. It's only 7 bucks...that's like 1 drink at the bar depending where you go.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
in going to add one of those bottles to my cart im going to make an order tomorrow :D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
in going to add one of those bottles to my cart im going to make an order tomorrow :D
awesome! if you get a chance, report back with the results on how it affected you. i'd love to hear it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
awesome! if you get a chance, report back with the results on how it affected you. i'd love to hear it.
im intrested as well, actually the first day that i saw this i made a thread. i like to drink. and i dont get drunk fast and its weird when i get a hangover , my problem whit drinks/beer is getting bloated, ****ing empty carbs on the beer get me bloated lieka ballon

this is whats on my cart, what else shouls i add lol

2 x Drive
2 x Lean Xtreme
1 x Activate Xtreme
2 x 8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus
1 x Beer Neutralizer
1 x Glucose Metabolic Support

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
it's probably a pretty garbage supplement. but that has never stopped me before. I'll be throwing in a bottle on my next order

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's probably a pretty garbage supplement. but that has never stopped me before. I'll be throwing in a bottle on my next order
LOL!!! haha that was pretty good :lol:

and ninja, thats how i justify buying **** too, im like 7$ thats a drink at the bar or a meal somewhere...those things are only one dose but this bottle of pills well i can take it X many times.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hey, what about BoozeEase instead? 60 pills for $10 instead of 30 pills for $7. It doesn't prevent any carb absorption like the Beer Neutralizer claims, but I don't care about that. I want to prevent and cure hangovers.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i havent seen that one. i dont have problems with hangovers. i can drink for days and the worst thing that happens is that i get thristy but other than that nothing that makes me feel bad. i want it for the carb blocking , im getting my Beer neutralizer on tuesday :D

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i havent seen that one. i dont have problems with hangovers. i can drink for days and the worst thing that happens is that i get thristy but other than that nothing that makes me feel bad. i want it for the carb blocking , im getting my Beer neutralizer on tuesday :D
You are a lucky man my friend. I find my hangovers get worse the older I get. When I was 19-25ish (not that I drank underage b/c that's illegal) I could drink a ton of beer and feel pretty decent in the morning. Nowadays, not so much.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
You are a lucky man my friend. I find my hangovers get worse the older I get. When I was 19-25ish (not that I drank underage b/c that's illegal) I could drink a ton of beer and feel pretty decent in the morning. Nowadays, not so much.
i hope that doesnt happen to me:( im 24. The thing that i hate is the bloat from beer and it would be nice to block some carbs from mixed drinks as well. being one of my favorites RUm and coke, its pathetic to ask for rum and diet coke i been doing that and people just stare @ me lol

Reem

Awards
You know there is this herbal pill that's supposed to prevent hangovers called PartySmart. It would work by raising the production of enzymes that brake down the toxic acetyldehyde which alcohol is converted to by the liver (and is the main cause of hangover symptoms).

I ordered some from their site but have yet to test them. I can't drink alcohol right now so can't promise to let you know soon how it works. The science behind the pill seemed reasonable to me so I bought it to give it a try.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have used it 2 times, what i have noticed is that i pee more often and that im not to bloated after drinking let say like 16 beers and a few mixed drinks, thats with 4 caps.

I think it works to some degree i might need to do further testing to make sure ;)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
i have used it 2 times, what i have noticed is that i pee more often and that im not to bloated after drinking let say like 16 beers and a few mixed drinks, thats with 4 caps.

I think it works to some degree i might need to do further testing to make sure ;)
Cool. It didn't make you have the $hits or anything did it? Also, did you notice anything about it helping with a hangover? Like I said before, I'll probably toss it on my next order. Either that or that boozease stuff.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Cool. It didn't make you have the $hits or anything did it? Also, did you notice anything about it helping with a hangover? Like I said before, I'll probably toss it on my next order. Either that or that boozease stuff.
it didnt gave me the sh1ts , as far as hangovers i dont have ploblems with them. i can drink alot and not have them or have them very mild(just thristy) also i noticed that i ate a double chesse burger with onions rings @ around 3:50 am one of the nights drinking and i didnt feel like i had indigestion that night. And i usually fell like i have indigestion till the next day when i eat like that and drink that much

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

16 beers and a few mixed drinks.....thats a lot of alcohol. at around 9 I am pretty drunk, and bloated....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP.

does anyone have feedback. I remember a bunch of guys were picking this up. How did it go???

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
I can def say it helps. I think I used it 2 or 3 times.

Once was the friday before Halloween and the day before the Homecoming game in Madison. I got annihilated, pissed in the corner of an apartment complex basement nearly got in 2 fights cuz some random dicks looked at me wrong and woke up the next morning only a little dehydrated and went for two more heavy rounds that day.

Another time I had 1/3 a bottle of p.i.n.k. and a good deal of beer and was relativly good the next day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can def say it helps. I think I used it 2 or 3 times.

Once was the friday before Halloween and the day before the Homecoming game in Madison. I got annihilated, pissed in the corner of an apartment complex basement nearly got in 2 fights cuz some random dicks looked at me wrong and woke up the next morning only a little dehydrated and went for two more heavy rounds that day.

Another time I had 1/3 a bottle of p.i.n.k. and a good deal of beer and was relativly good the next day.
so helps with dehydration?

taken before you drink, while, or after?

thanks alot

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

thanks alot
when i used it , i took like 6 caps since its like 2 caps the first time then 2 more caps every other 3 more beers but not more than6. i have also founf it helpfull when going out to eat after drinking to help not getting bloated with carb fulled food(dennys double cheeseburge with seasonned fries)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you guys buy it again? Im a big beer drinker about once a week but since new years is coming, bowl games, and my bday i think ill be doing some drinking.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards

thanks alot
I went 2 before and 2 while.

Dehydration is about the only thing it does not help, I still got rather dehydrated just didnt feel like a pile of dog ****.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I ended up trying that Boozease stuff. Now granted I got pretty pissed drunk so I don't think anything was saving me. However, I don't think it did much. The only thing was the next day it made me have explosive black poo poo. I assume from the charcoal or something.