Dermacrine Sustain ?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
any chance to get Dermacrine Sustain in NP?
Theres always a chance if there is enough interest. As I understand, they don't have any distributors yet though. If anyone can do it though, Stryder can.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Theres always a chance if there is enough interest. As I understand, they don't have any distributors yet though. If anyone can do it though, Stryder can.
thank you Verner. i believe Stryder can do it, but still depends people's interest!
thanks for ur reply anyway

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about this product today, but anything nutraplanet does not stock is a hard sell.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I am interested also, I prefer to go get my goods through NP any given day. :head:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eric is a very smart guy....so are the NP people. Seems like a marriage made in heaven.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
<- using Dermacrine and Tea-3. The Tea-3 is awesome! On day 5 of Dermacrine as well and I can tell that my mood is better, appetite is slightly increasing... I'm using this on the tail end of Epistane and switching to Dermacrine Sustain for PCT w/ a medical SERM.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
<- using Dermacrine and Tea-3. The Tea-3 is awesome! On day 5 of Dermacrine as well and I can tell that my mood is better, appetite is slightly increasing... I'm using this on the tail end of Epistane and switching to Dermacrine Sustain for post cycle therapy w/ a medical SERM.
actually i am thinking to use Dermacrine sustain a standalone product. what do you think?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
<- using Dermacrine and Tea-3. The Tea-3 is awesome! On day 5 of Dermacrine as well and I can tell that my mood is better, appetite is slightly increasing... I'm using this on the tail end of Epistane and switching to Dermacrine Sustain for post cycle therapy w/ a medical SERM.
how much stuff are you on?..lol..you were mega-dosing x-lean,then i read in custom's forum you were taking a 7-oxo dermal and now this.. supp junkie..lol:icon_lol:

(not that ,that is a bad thing..;) )

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
how much stuff are you on?..lol..you were mega-dosing x-lean,then i read in custom's forum you were taking a 7-oxo dermal and now this.. supp junkie..lol:icon_lol:

(not that ,that is a bad thing..;) )
Indeed wojo! Still megadosing X-Lean, bathing in 7-keto, dosing some Dermacrine on the tail end of Epistane before I go onto PCT which will be Toremifene, Dermacrine Sustain, and a Spike of X-Lean which will be tapered down. ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i am tailending a epi/emax cycle now..gonna megadose retain2(tried it for 10 days mid pulse and loved it) with tam..would love to try these dermals if nutra get them

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yea i am tailending a epi/emax cycle now..gonna megadose retain2(tried it for 10 days mid pulse and loved it) with tam..would love to try these dermals if nutra get them
IMO, Retain 2.0 should remain at a consistent dose. The strongest and best cortisol modulator is the Relora. Relora takes some time to build up and take full effect. If you're going to mega-dose it, just do 2 caps/3x per day and stick with that for 8 weeks. Retain 2 is awesome stuff. It can be used long term (16 weeks on/2 weeks off is what I'll be doing) and Relora acts on the same receptors as the benzos (Xanax) without causing sedation and 7-keto is also nice for mood and brain function enhancement!

json75

Awards
Big bump for these products....in fact the only reason i'm not buying it is because Nutra doesn't carry it!

I'd love to include dermacrine-sustain into a life long cycle rotation of T-Force, activate XT, Drive, E-Form, .and the list could go on.

I'm thinking after you build up a tolerance/resistance to one of these T boosters, you just switch another for a couple months.

So please try for it Nutra!!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
It's being worked on fella's, and is looking promising....

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Possible ETA? Or an ETA on the ETA? lol
My credit limit has been extended.... Take advantage of me.

json75

Awards
Wow that's awesome!! I just read a post from a while ago Where a PP rep had stated that they were going to try to steer clear of the whole distributor thing, I guess Nutra has a way with words.........

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This would be GREAT! Derm is a great product that I feel could replace SERM's for a mild PH/PS. Hell, it's at least safer - you know what you're actually putting in to your body.

NP + PP = :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried the 6oxo extreme, really liked the boost from the resveratrol. would really like to have a cheaper, reliable source of resveratrol. if you get it i will buy it. like damn near everything else you carry,lol.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in this, dermatherm and tea-3.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Eric is a genius and I hope that NP will pick up this quality product from a stand up company!!

bb

json75

Awards
I plan on staying on Sustain for the rest of my life and every once in a while throw in some dermacrine, this is however only if nutra starts to carrys it.....

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Very interested...

Joe

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Eric has stated in another thread that it wont be happening at this time...not 100% sure on that.