New and Improved Lean Xtreme™ at NutraPlanet!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
You heard right ! Lean Xtreme ,Now available for order. Wow did you see the price? How does Sam do it? Wait a sec....I don't wanna know !:toofunny:

New and improved Lean Xtreme™ at NutraPlanet! SLAUGHTER cortisol once and for all !

Designer Supplements has reformulated Lean Xtreme™ and built upon the enduring 7-OH base that so many love, in order to formulate the next generation in non-stimulating fat burning products. While the original was undoubtedly effective, the new and improved Lean Xtreme™ targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while also maintaining adequate testosterone levels and optimizing immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparring environment.

Cortisol and Glucocorticoids

Cortisol is the body’s chief stress hormone, released constantly by the adrenals to deal with day to day stressors and released in excess during demanding situations of mental and physical strain. Amongst its many functions, cortisol instructs the liver to release catabolic enzymes that breakdown fatty acids from fat stores and sugar from muscle cells in order to provide quick energy for the organs that need it. Similarly, mental stress can also lead to excess cortisol release, however unlike the fight or flight scenario which elevates cortisol for as long as it is required, the elevation of cortisol tends to be chronic. This is damaging to the body for a multitude of reasons.

The Damaging Side of Cortisol

Cortisol alters the way your body stores fat, essentially increasing levels of what is known as visceral adipose tissue (VAT), or in layman’s terms the solid belly fat that overweight men with tend to have. VAT is very difficult to lose when cortisol levels remain excessive and the issue is further compounded by cortisol’s effect on the thyroid gland.

As most people know, thyroid output is directly correlated with metabolic rate, governing both muscle building (via protein synthesis) and also fat burning. High stress levels from increased cortisol levels can exhaust the adrenals and negatively impact the release of thyroid hormones T3 and T4.

Cortisol can also have a pronounced impact on appetite,affect bone density, suppress the immune system, and negatively affect cognitive performance such as memory and quick thinking.

Introducing the New & Improved Lean Xtreme™

The brand new Lean Xtreme™ is designed to combat all of the issues outlined above, while also enhancing fat loss efforts and lean muscle preservation. The formula comprises of the tried and true as well as the new and advanced. First, 7-OH for cortisol control and thyroid enhancement. Next, we have added 5-AT™, another cortisol controller that works by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signalling. Additionally, Forslean™ is added to improve body composition and signal optimal testosterone levels, and green tea extract is included for the myriad of benefits it confers and further immune enhancement.

During dieting, the human body fights to hold onto as much body fat as it can, making efforts to lose additional pounds significantly more difficult. Likewise, when bulking, many people’s bodies are more than happy to take on extra body fat stores in preparation of future diets. The new and improved Lean Xtreme™ caters for the potential issues that arise during both of these times, thereby making it an excellent tool for both dieting and lean bulking

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
can you like make something that send me only me no one else an email notification of when new products get posted on the site. hahaha i go to the site alot just to see whats new *wink**wink

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
can you like make something that send me only me no one else an email notification of when new products get posted on the site. hahaha i go to the site alot just to see whats new *wink**wink
Not if thats really you in your avatar *wink wink*

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Not if thats really you in your avatar *wink wink*
soo you got somehting against albino goats with a nice grill ???

on a serious note im was waiting for this. thanks for the heads up

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Retain killed my joints. Blaze was not too bad. How would this stuff compare?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
retain hurt my joints a touch, nothing else tho...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
FWI- The original was da bomb! Cant wait to see how this one goes!!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
great looking product. real solid price too

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Retain killed my joints. Blaze was not too bad. How would this stuff compare?
I had no joint issues with the original version the several times I used it..and I am on it right now and no issues to report