2 orders to 1. - AnabolicMinds.com

2 orders to 1.

1. Professional Member

2 orders to 1.

Ok so i have a $200 a day limit on my card. I plan on spending 200+ regularly. my first order was 128. my next is goin to be around 250. Can i do to seperate ones and then contact someone and have them try to get them conjoined or at least shipped on the same day? The order will be put in the next day.
    Thanks guys.
    BTW Nutra rocks! The ALRI stack is the price of what my local supp store charges for 1 bottle on pro-anabol or one of them...ridiculous. Keep it up guys!

2. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sure, no problem and thanks for the compliment!

During checkout of the order, please drop this request in the comments section, stating that you would like the orders combined and shipped together. This will also result in one new overall total, which will be billed in one transaction.

Also, on all future customer service related accounts, please email us directly at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m.

Thanks for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Ok so i have a $200 a day limit on my card. I plan on spending 200+ regularly. my first order was 128. my next is goin to be around 250. Can i do to seperate ones and then contact someone and have them try to get them conjoined or at least shipped on the same day? The order will be put in the next day.
    Thanks guys.
    BTW Nutra rocks! The ALRI stack is the price of what my local supp store charges for 1 bottle on pro-anabol or one of them...ridiculous. Keep it up guys!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What order to take ALRI stack
    By bonjorno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 10:53 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:47 PM
  3. Ordering to Australia
    By NYhomeboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 02:27 PM
  4. Replies: 9