Nutra you guys are amazing

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered on Friday......Got my package today....did i mention im in Canada...pretty rediculous service boys, very impressed. Thanks as usual, always be the best in the biz

** jumbo java smells amazing
j

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you can't have my Bud Lite...err, I mean Aspire Lite.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:sad: you cant have any aspire lite til my java liquid gets here!!
Drop an Aspire Lite, then start playing with the top....soon you will get plenty of liquid lava.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....on that note....im out..lol...

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered on Friday......Got my package today....did i mention im in Canada...pretty rediculous service boys, very impressed. Thanks as usual, always be the best in the biz

** jumbo java smells amazing
j
Yup, I ordered last thursday at ~ 5:30 PM...it is on my doorstep 11AM Saturday. With 3 Abyss samples I might add! With my new stuff, Nutraplanet made my weekend workouts rock! I've been trying to send more business your way...seems like everyone at my gym just goes to the local GNC. My friend said he litterally felt like crying when he realized the money he has been blowing...

I suggested an AI.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
I am in UK london. ordered wednesday night...got the package to 10 am....really cool..that's why i always shop in NP

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Yup, I ordered last thursday at ~ 5:30 PM...it is on my doorstep 11AM Saturday. With 3 Abyss samples I might add! With my new stuff, Nutraplanet made my weekend workouts rock! I've been trying to send more business your way...seems like everyone at my gym just goes to the local GNC. My friend said he litterally felt like crying when he realized the money he has been blowing...

I suggested an AI.
Nutra Planet is truly second to none! My hats off to them.

Let us know what you think about Abyss whatastud08! I'd love to hear your feedback as I'm sure many would. ;)

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I usually get my order within a week as well - and I live in Canada. I'm pretty loyal to Nutra, and buy in bulk quantities due to the shipping charge.

My stomach is turning a little bit as it looks like my last order is stuck at customs or something for almost 2 weeks now (USPS tracker only tracks to arriving in Canada - so I'm only guessing).

Nothing makes me more unpatriotic as when that happens, lol.
Checks mailbox again..."Frack'n Canada! $%#$%, lol"

Not Nutra's fault though...can only "blame" them for not having a Cdn distributor, lol. ;) hint, hint

On a side note, I still find it amazing that not a single "local" store here carries any type of flavored BCAA's. They look at me funny when I ask about Extend or Exceed..."why would you want flavored BCAA's?" they ask with a weird look on their face.
"Cuz they taste terrible" I reply.

Maybe I need to buy a whole case load next time so I'm not stuck without it like I am now. (finding out that Crystal Lite can mask the flavor decently, but still grainy)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I usually get my order within a week as well - and I live in Canada. I'm pretty loyal to Nutra, and buy in bulk quantities due to the shipping charge.

My stomach is turning a little bit as it looks like my last order is stuck at customs or something for almost 2 weeks now (USPS tracker only tracks to arriving in Canada - so I'm only guessing).

Nothing makes me more unpatriotic as when that happens, lol.
Checks mailbox again..."Frack'n Canada! $%#$%, lol"

Not Nutra's fault though...can only "blame" them for not having a Cdn distributor, lol. ;) hint, hint

On a side note, I still find it amazing that not a single "local" store here carries any type of flavored BCAA's. They look at me funny when I ask about Extend or Exceed..."why would you want flavored BCAA's?" they ask with a weird look on their face.
"Cuz they taste terrible" I reply.

Maybe I need to buy a whole case load next time so I'm not stuck without it like I am now. (finding out that Crystal Lite can mask the flavor decently, but still grainy)
really?..
My local store has every different brand of flavoured bcaa's.....weird..

and I hear ya on the customs thing, those f*ckers love me, and im sure they are all jacked thanks to us canadians who order from the states, weird thing though is that ZERO of my nutra orders have ever been held.

mwdonald

Awards
You use canadapost for the tracking as well. Sometimes it takes longer for USPS site info to be updated. Try putting your tracking into the canadapost.ca tracking.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Don't ever order to canada without tracking :toofunny:

They're just waiting for our orders :(

Much Love,

Neoborn