Leather soap

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So question: Would you guys buy a leather/tobacco scented soap? It would be functional for windburn and chapped skin.

Any interest?? This is a very masculine scent that stays on your skin a long time. Kind of reminds you of a nice motorcycle ride. A very high leather scent
:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dominant scents are actually Leather and Cedarwood, with deep undertones of fresh tobacco. It is meant mainly for winter cold, sun, and wind damaged skin.

The scent is extremely masculine, much like you have been on the open road wearing leather and tooling down a forest road of cedar trees, and lasts on your skin for hours. A close second to Java Lather in scent appeal.

the base soaps are the same as the Java Lather, with the Sesathin and Cissus included...so it will have the same healing properties on stretch marks and scars. There is a new ingredient in it that imparts some special benefits as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leather Lather?

Say that one 5 times, fast. :D
Actually, playing with the name "Biker Bar"...as in Bar of soap...HAHAHAHAHAHAH

umm, yeah.

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Gotta be honest here. . . . based on the description, I would not be interested in a scent like that. I might be inclined to give it a shot though as the harsh winters here in Montana can be rough on the skin. The current scent is fantastic, and I like it so much that I'm about ready to toss out any other body soap in my house.

I would be interested in an invigorating peppermint type of scent though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is in final testing right now...Peppermint dominant. It is meant as an acne control soap, but the ingredient profile is unique and tends to do much more.

Probably be shipping some of these out next week for testers.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be honest here. . . . based on the description, I would not be interested in a scent like that. I might be inclined to give it a shot though as the harsh winters here in Montana can be rough on the skin. The current scent is fantastic, and I like it so much that I'm about ready to toss out any other body soap in my house.

ya i to agree that this scent doesnt strike me to much. i LOVE java lather, cant wait for the liquid. i would be interested in a light peppermint, specially if its helps acne but a leather and cedar is to hardcore for me. maybe if i owned a harley, grew long hair, a long-wired beard, and put some grey highlights in my hair... i could roll with it.:bruce3:

glad to see you guys testing the waters and being very innovative btw :head:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: so...wait.....a soap that smells like a good ol' boy:think:......i'll have to pass..........

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested for something that treats against windburn. Especially with ski and snowboard season coming up.

IDK if I'm really sold on the scent though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dsade,

There's a few "All Natural" stores by me that would probably eat this soap scheme up. (not literally of course). Let me know if you're interested having some more retailers and I can pay them a visit for ya.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade,

There's a few "All Natural" stores by me that would probably eat this soap scheme up. (not literally of course). Let me know if you're interested having some more retailers and I can pay them a visit for ya.
Absolutely...that would be cool.

Right now we have a total of 4 scents...the Pumpkin Spice, the Peppermint-raspberry acne soap, the Java Lather and now the Leather soap.

I can send you samples.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plan for a chikara lather soap? :lol:
We toyed with the idea of pheremones in soap, actually.

Since we do have an adult product division opening up, this would fall under that.

tattoopierced1

We toyed with the idea of pheremones in soap, actually.

Since we do have an adult product division opening up, this would fall under that.
that one sounds like a winner right there

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that one sounds like a winner right there
Chikara is actually manufactured by Bruce at Love-scent, correct?

I remember having a couple of conversations with him a couple of years ago...so let me see what I can do.

Luckily, I am a big fan of Chikara...both from a straight scent view and an effectiveness view. With the experience we are getting in prolonging the scents using different ingredients, I think I could make a pheremone soap that would be excellent for using before you go out on a date or to a bar.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
does this leather/outside scent bar have the green light to go ahead?It sounds like a cool idea, and if it helped windburn and such it would be useful snowboarding.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it pretty much has the green light...just waiting to send a few to NP