When will Designer Supplements' Lean Xtreme 2 be Available at NP?
- 09-11-2007, 07:34 AM
- 09-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Not sure on the eta for this but I'll find out and get back to you.
- 09-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Is there info on the product itself? I am going to have to go look...
09-12-2007, 05:41 PM
It is already available at other sites...
09-12-2007, 05:48 PM
09-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Don't get me wrong though, Nutraplanet is still the best and they are the only place I order from unless I have to get something they just don't carry....If they do plan on carrying it though I will wait because I am a loyal customer to Nutra. One thing I like about them is if there is ever a problem they also make it up to you!. Most places won't do that for you, Nutra will fix the problem for you and then make it up to you with something extra like free shipping!.
09-12-2007, 11:20 PM
T-Bone, don't make me spank you
This time you WON'T like it!
LX2 on the way...
09-13-2007, 01:12 AM
09-13-2007, 01:46 PM
We should be getting this in next week. I'll let you guys know when we do.
09-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Following for updated news. EXTREMELY interested in getting it in my next order.
09-15-2007, 02:26 PM
btw will Trisorbagen and LX2 in store next tuesday?
09-18-2007, 03:03 PM
09-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DMOORE30 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 23Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:42 AM
- By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-20-2008, 05:29 PM
- By cvtsboss in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-03-2007, 08:31 PM
- By lawnboy246 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2007, 01:21 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2004, 06:58 PM