Please carry these products

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0

    Please carry these products


    Is there anyway that you could carry these products in bulk?
    PLCAR (Propl-L-Carnitine)
    Cordyceps
    High grade Tribulus
    Oxiracetam
    Aniracetam
    Bacopa Monnieri

    Is would also be cool if you could get the active in Orastan-E (prostanzolol) in bulk since you had to take so much of that stuff for the effects.
    It would also be nice if you guys could make a Nutraplanet shaker cup so that I don't have to use the one I got from GNC.

  2. Registered User
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Is there anyway that you could carry these products in bulk?
    PLCAR (Propl-L-Carnitine)
    Cordyceps
    High grade Tribulus
    Oxiracetam
    Aniracetam
    Bacopa Monnieri

    Is would also be cool if you could get the active in Orastan-E (prostanzolol) in bulk since you had to take so much of that stuff for the effects.
    It would also be nice if you guys could make a Nutraplanet shaker cup so that I don't have to use the one I got from GNC.
    i agree except for the trib, pretty useless
  3. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    i agree except for the trib, pretty useless
    Unless it has 40 % proto or higher.

    PlCAR Powder YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Unless it has 40 % proto or higher.

    PlCAR Powder YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1
    I am sorry, I will prolly never be convinced on trib, but I do agree on PLCAR!!
  5. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    PLCAR in bulk is some pretty nasty stuff. one of the few things I need to really psyche myself up to take. Let my cat smell some of it one day, and she jumped in the air, ran away, and would'nt come to me for almost the whole day lol.
  6. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    PLCAR in bulk is some pretty nasty stuff. one of the few things I need to really psyche myself up to take. Let my cat smell some of it one day, and she jumped in the air, ran away, and would'nt come to me for almost the whole day lol.
    lol cats noses are like 100x more sensitive than ours. If you can smell it, I would imagine how the cat felt.
  7. Registered User
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    PLCAR in bulk is some pretty nasty stuff. one of the few things I need to really psyche myself up to take. Let my cat smell some of it one day, and she jumped in the air, ran away, and would'nt come to me for almost the whole day lol.
    the great thing about PLCAR is it is easy as hell to flavor just find a citrus flavored supplement like BodyOctane or a citrus flavored sweetner and its all good
  8. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    the great thing about PLCAR is it is easy as hell to flavor just find a citrus flavored supplement like BodyOctane or a citrus flavored sweetner and its all good
    Regular Alcar is easy to cover up. But in my experience, plcar has a very nasty aftertaste that cant be covered. It may have been the batch/supplier I got it from though.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Regular Alcar is easy to cover up. But in my experience, plcar has a very nasty aftertaste that cant be covered. It may have been the batch/supplier I got it from though.
    It ages badly...perhaps you got an old batch?

    I agree with Zach, that PLCAR is pretty easy to cover. Since it IS a huge favorite of mine I'll go ahead and make this happen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Must have been old then. I'll be the first to sign up when you get this for us Dsade !
  11. Registered User
    MJ1331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    PLCAR caps?

    please?
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since it IS a huge favorite of mine I'll go ahead and make this happen.
    YES!
  13. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It ages badly...perhaps you got an old batch?

    I agree with Zach, that PLCAR is pretty easy to cover. Since it IS a huge favorite of mine I'll go ahead and make this happen.
    Nice. Been hearing a lot about PLCAR
  14. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It ages badly...perhaps you got an old batch?

    I agree with Zach, that PLCAR is pretty easy to cover. Since it IS a huge favorite of mine I'll go ahead and make this happen.
    nice i was actually just reading up on plcar and wanting some in bulk...i loved alcar and dcp was very nice too, and id love to try and compare now
  15. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It ages badly...perhaps you got an old batch?

    I agree with Zach, that PLCAR is pretty easy to cover. Since it IS a huge favorite of mine I'll go ahead and make this happen.
    When is Plcar expected to be available?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    When is Plcar expected to be available?
    Looks like mid-week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like mid-week.
    Already ordered . Itll have to wait for next time which might not be very soon considering Im making good money now=)

    actually I dont consider it "good". Its good for what I was so yeah. What are the two things most men lie about? How much money they make and how successful they are with women
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Already ordered . Itll have to wait for next time which might not be very soon considering Im making good money now=)

    actually I dont consider it "good". Its good for what I was so yeah. What are the two things most men lie about? How much money they make and how successful they are with women
    So you are now rich and getting laid nightly?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So you are now rich and getting laid nightly?
    I wish. Doing better than I was on both of them though . So Im progressing, you cant go from point A to C you have to work your way up to B.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I wish. Doing better than I was on both of them though . So Im progressing, you cant go from point A to C you have to work your way up to B.
    So you are making above minimum wage, and you have a new blowup doll?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So you are making above minimum wage, and you have a new blowup doll?
    Speaking of blowup dolls, what's the word on the Alpha-Yohimbine?
  22. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So you are making above minimum wage, and you have a new blowup doll?
    No putting your penis in bloe dolls lower test production.Blowdolls contain a certain ingredients that lower testostrone. I wont do anything that will inhibit my test. Only stuff to maxiumize it.
    Yes it is true
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    No putting your penis in bloe dolls lower test production.Blowdolls contain a certain ingredients that lower testostrone. I wont do anything that will inhibit my test. Only stuff to maxiumize it.
    Yes it is true
    You can get Pthalate-free blowup dolls now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  24. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Unless it has 40 % proto or higher.

    PlCAR Powder YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1
    It's not the protodioscin.
  25. Registered User
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It's not the protodioscin.
    What is it?
  26. Registered User
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like mid-week.
    I can't wait because I have about two servings of PLCAR left
  27. Registered User
    radaruckus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    how bout some ALCAR arginate?
  28. Board Supporter
    IRISHRYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    is plcar alot more effective then alcar or is it a total different animal, couldnt really find much info on it?
  29. Registered User
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    I like to use them both at once.
  30. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    I beleieve it was the two combined, Alcar and Plcar that showed most benifical results-Yes there was a study.

    If you look on Pubmed on Plcar it raises testostrone so that in itself does it for me. Pubmed-The great research tool!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It's not the protodioscin.
    edit: I need to go to bed already.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0


    Bulk PLCAR is HERE!
  33. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    I thinki might Alcar and this together; although Ive alyways thought the Plcar , and not the alcar,is the one that increase's test and compared to test und in the study.

    Alcar increases sperm mobily so if you want babies or have sperm challanges, take Alcar.Other than that My studies have not shown enough benifits to take Alcar; although there are slight benifits , just not enough for me. I took it for two years strait
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  34. Registered User
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I thinki might Alcar and this together; although Ive alyways thought the Plcar , and not the alcar,is the one that increase's test and compared to test und in the study.

    Alcar increases sperm mobily so if you want babies or have sperm challanges, take Alcar.Other than that My studies have not shown enough benifits to take Alcar; although there are slight benifits , just not enough for me. I took it for two years strait
    I like them both stacked. Alcar seems to have an anti depressant effect on me and PLCAR seems to help me in the gym. Did you use Choline along with it for those two years?
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I like them both stacked. Alcar seems to have an anti depressant effect on me and PLCAR seems to help me in the gym. Did you use Choline along with it for those two years?
    I have honestly not noticed a need for Choline support using PLCAR only....anyone else?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Registered User
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have honestly not noticed a need for Choline support using PLCAR only....anyone else?
    I just take it out of fear because I keep seeing people say that ALCAR and PLCAR deplete choline and also because its good for you. I wish I know for certain.
  37. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I like them both stacked. Alcar seems to have an anti depressant effect on me and PLCAR seems to help me in the gym. Did you use Choline along with it for those two years?
    only in my Mutli which was like 50 mgs at the time.

    Today took my first dose, three hrs ago, of Piracetam and choline citrate
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    only in my Mutli which was like 50 mgs at the time.

    Today took my first dose, three hrs ago, of Piracetam and choline citrate
    How much Pir?

    You are in for a fun experience. Piracetam is one of my all time favourite compounds...EVER.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  39. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How much Pir?

    You are in for a fun experience. Piracetam is one of my all time favourite compounds...EVER.
    three grams Piracetam and three grams choline citrate.

    Ive heard 3 grams 3 x;s daily is optimal. What do you recommend for dosing?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    three grams Piracetam and three grams choline citrate.

    Ive heard 3 grams 3 x;s daily is optimal. What do you recommend for dosing?
    I agree with the Piracetam dosing. You should not need to go quite as high with Choline, but it won't hurt.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help please, Is it safe to stack these products??
    By Fun2Train in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 10:04 PM
  2. Where can I find these products?
    By JDog3497 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 06:06 PM
  4. Please carry Get Diesel products
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 10:23 AM
  5. Do you plan on carrying these products?
    By Grant in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in