Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
havent bought stimx in months, last time i used it 1 cap did me fine. this new bottle ive been doing 2 caps and getting very little effect, one of the weakest stims ive ever tried. whats up with stimx?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can go up to 4.......

the formula was changed. Other users aren't reporting no stim effect at all...........have you been on other stims recently?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you can go up to 4.......

the formula was changed. Other users aren't reporting no stim effect at all...........have you been on other stims recently?
4 -no wonder i wasnt getting stim effect. i was used to 1 being all i needed. ill try 4 and see what happens. damn if i would have taken 4 of the old stimx i would be up for days.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have a Stimulant X Xtreme planned very soon to be up to par with and possibly better than the original.......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing a New Coke/Coca-Cola Classic thing going on with this.

StimX classic?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we have a Stimulant X Xtreme planned very soon to be up to par with and possibly better than the original.......
keep us posted on the details, original stimx was nice.:thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
havent bought stimx in months, last time i used it 1 cap did me fine. this new bottle ive been doing 2 caps and getting very little effect, one of the weakest stims ive ever tried. whats up with stimx?
I've seen alot of people say the same. I used to love stimx more than venom but since the newer stimx came out I'll probably use venom for all day energy. Although right now I'm waiting for some leviathan.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are taking stims/caffeine everyday you should look into reset ad or at least a few day break before judging stimx2.0. I took a weekend off from all caffeine/stims and used 3 stimx2.0 on a monday. Still very powerful stuff. If only used on occasion/as needed I would think two should be a very sufficient dose.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have the thirty of the original stim X sample packs. I wish Am had a supplement trade wher we could trade with members

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you guys are taking stims/caffeine everyday you should look into reset ad or at least a few day break before judging stimx2.0. I took a weekend off from all caffeine/stims and used 3 stimx2.0 on a monday. Still very powerful stuff. If only used on occasion/as needed I would think two should be a very sufficient dose.
im using reset right now. but that was'nt the question. 1 stimx used to do a lot more for me than 2 is now. you said you are taking 2.0, i just ordered mine last week from np and it just says stimulantx so theres a good chance we are'nt even talking about the same stuff. mine are orange pills.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still have the thirty of the original stim X sample packs. I wish Am had a supplement trade wher we could trade with members
those sample packs were as good as they come.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes three per packet. There so freakign strong. Blows me away

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bet you wont take 4 of them,lol.
Hell No One was almost too much for me, the first time I tryed one out of these packs. I plan to do them coming up when I take a "cruise" from Dc training; however if its too strong I ll just discontinue. If the Stim X company could make this Im sure they could do it again.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im using reset right now. but that was'nt the question. 1 stimx used to do a lot more for me than 2 is now. you said you are taking 2.0, i just ordered mine last week from np and it just says stimulantx so theres a good chance we are'nt even talking about the same stuff. mine are orange pills.
2.0 is the Orange pills. We are keeping the same name, but the formula has changed, thus the 2.0. Black label/Orange Pills

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2.0 is the Orange pills. We are keeping the same name, but the formula has changed, thus the 2.0. Black label/Orange Pills
got ya, the 2.0 threw me off because its not on the label. just black label. yeah, i think everyone would agree, the original stimx was best stim on the market. i pm'd sam what he thought was the best stim, he sent me a sample pack of stimx in my next order.:box:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stim X hardcore will live up to the original! IT WILL BE BETTER!

I heard BigSmith told Dr. D to basically bottle CRACK! ;) :woohoo:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim X hardcore will live up to the original! IT WILL BE BETTER!

I heard BigSmith told Dr. D to basically bottle CRACK! ;) :woohoo:
Crack has a low oral absorption due to it being freebased. That's why it's 'smoked' (actually it's vaporized) instead of snorted. I sent over an email telling D he'd better make it more like Cocaine. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crack has a low oral absorption due to it being freebased. That's why it's 'smoked' (actually it's vaporized) instead of snorted. I sent over an email telling D he'd better make it more like Cocaine. :D
as long as i dont fail drug test at work, i want to be the first to sign-up as tester. i love good stims.:aargh:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr.D knows his stuff. He wouldn't steer us wrong.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well...........that is just what i HEARD! you know how the INTERNET is! :toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you expect from something created by Al Gore?
al gore,haha:lol: . hey sinner whats the best stim out right now? might be awhile before the 'new and improved' stimx hits the planet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People will laugh, but I gotta say, coffee kicks butt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People will laugh, but I gotta say, coffee kicks butt.
dont like the taste of cofee but i did get some morning sparkle. got sample packs of cytolean and fire at vitamin shoppe. cytolean get a 5 as a stim. the fire i am trying this afternoon. got a lot of samples laid out on a table there, better get em fore their gone. the cmi- no3 overload looks interesting, also got some packs of big. aaah samples, gotta love em.:food: :pizza:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting a bottle of Stimx2 to try. Should come sometime either next week or the week after. I've never used it before. I can't imagine it's so bad as everyone knocks it on the product reviews at NP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting a bottle of Stimx2 to try. Should come sometime either next week or the week after. I've never used it before. I can't imagine it's so bad as everyone knocks it on the product reviews at NP.
didnt use to, hell there was a thread on here all the time about how good 'strong' it was. if everyone is knocking it it's because they were expecting it to be as good as before. at any rate look forward to seeing your review.:food: :pizza:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any updates?