Look at what I found...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at what I found...SDNG!!!

Superdrol NG (90 caps) By Anabolic Xtreme

Not sure if you can check out with it or not...anybody want to try?

EDIT: I added it to my cart and was able to get all the way short of paying...I guess the pre-sale is up and going!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...I'm sure you won't be the only one. I just really want to see the main active(s). I think Mace said he would release it once the stores had the product up for sale...I hope that counts the pre-sale.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I'm sure you won't be the only one. I just really want to see the main active(s). I think Mace said he would release it once the stores had the product up for sale...I hope that counts the pre-sale.
agreed on the main active/s in there. I have spent the past 2 days trying to find some type of spoiler info on it, no luck.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gave up, especially with all of the speculation that has been flying around...I think things will get very interesting in the next few days...can't wait much longer...

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I gave up, especially with all of the speculation that has been flying around...I think things will get very interesting in the next few days...can't wait much longer...
Are you trying to hint that there will be a cat fight?

I can't wait myself, thanks for the heads up on Nutra btw :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw some stuff today that had to be related to this...I don't mind as long as it stays civil...I'm going to keep an open mind and wait to hear from the masses as far as feedback is concerned. AX hasn't let us down yet, so I'll be expecting positive feedback on this one as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can speak for myself and say that this product has delivered for me thusfar in everyway AX has stated. You guys won't be disappointed. Check out my log in my sig.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its up and ready to sell at the famous NutraPlanet !!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All info will be released when it is actually in the hands of retailers! :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is indeed up for presale at the famous NutraPlanet !
(thanks FnF !) :welcome:
verner can you give your estimated date of delivery TO the NP warehouse? it there an ETA?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just being nosey, but has anybody thrown down for the pre-order?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet...that means more logs!!!

Thanks for the feedback Mace.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't pre-order before seeing ingredients. c'est la vie, i already have designers set to cycle (4 on 4 pct 8 off) till next summer really

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't pre-order before seeing ingredients. c'est la vie, i already have designers set to cycle (4 on 4 post cycle therapy 8 off) till next summer really
I was thinking the same thing. The testers seem to really like it, but I would still rather know first before purchasing. NP made a thread this evening as well...it said the ETA was 9/18, so we won't know about the ingredients until sometime next week: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/74884-superdrol-next-generation.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its not that i'm concerned about the ingredients, just I feel funny not knowing

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i TOTALY understand and do not blame you guys one bit! We will get them out as soon as we can............... :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, we know that if you had the green light you already would have released the info.

Until then, I'll be on the lookout.

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I just saw this and I believe it was in reference to the ingredients...you're on that thread as well Mace, so feel free to correct me if I interpreted BigSmith incorrectly:
They will be up on the site this week at some point.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just saw that as well.........

i am still correct, though......because if biggy puts them up this week they will DEF be there NEXT week! :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're logic is undeniable!