Introducing NP's Newest Team Member...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please give a warm welcome to our newest customer service representative all the way from New York....Verner!

Verner is a seasoned AM member who relocated to the wonderful state of GA and is now an official "PLANET PLAYER" :bb3:

He will be following in the footsteps of our Jedi Master, Darren in the ways of the CS FORCE.

:burg:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the warm welcome godfather ! I'll do my best to make you and the "family" proud ! :bow28:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Darren is sticking around right?

But welcome Verner!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice....congrats to everyone @ NP....!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This calls for free Java Lather Soap for everyone !!!!!!!! YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box:

Congrats, Welcome and where is my damn soap ! :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, you couldn't work with a better group of people!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the Greatest Show in Earth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt know NP was part of Cirque du Soleil.:think:

COngrats
Cirque du Soliel is the ****!!!

I actually pitched an article idea to Muscle and Fitness to have a feature on the Athletes of the Cirque, which would feature training routines of some of the performers...we'll see of something comes of it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a pretty cool idea Dsade, i've watched those performers and their feats of strength are just amazing.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

I actually pitched an article idea to Muscle and Fitness to have a feature on the Athletes of the Cirque, which would feature training routines of some of the performers...we'll see of something comes of it.
it a really cool show, last week when i was @ vegas i saw ZUmanity show it rocks and it has alot of hot chicks.

No one like good ole zombie to hijack a thread :)

Cirque Du Dsade sounds kind of cool :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty cool idea Dsade, i've watched those performers and their feats of strength are just amazing.
Have you seen the newest show? There are some strongmen (who, I might add are also acrobats capable of flipping across stage effortlessly) elevated onto platforms (with safety nets underneath) that proceed to hurl this girl across a 10 foot span where the other guy catches her and hurles her back.

VERY impressive.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My last viewing of their show was in 2005 and I loved every minute of it.Not to mention the female was a perfect beauty :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last viewing of their show was in 2005 and I loved every minute of it.Not to mention the female was a perfect beauty :)
There is nothing as erotic as a beautiful body that is also functional AND artistic.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Darren? Of course! Through his hard work and dedication, Darren is now COO of NutraPlanet :clap2:
Congrats to you all. Verner for being with NP(sorry to hear you moved from NY to GA watch out for those necks :)) and to DARRIN you DA MAN!

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to you all. Verner for being with NP(sorry to hear you moved from NY to GA watch out for those necks :)) and to DARRIN you DA MAN!

CROWLER
Actually, I think Sam was referring to the fact that Darren makes pigeon sounds when he gets really excited...hence the COO.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for their kind words!

CROWLER

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, you couldn't work with a better group of people!
I know that for sure Jayhawkk ! Stryder held the job for me for many moons. I'm very grateful to him for that.

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established

Thanks alot Dsade. That actually is a great idea for an article. Those guys could put alot of bodybuilders to shame.