Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale) - AnabolicMinds.com

Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)

  1. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)


    you heard it right, only $14.99 per bottle, stock up, because these are sure to be gone fast

    Controlled Labs




  2. bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    just a ? but first we had the gb/wb sale now this...are there gonna be sales on other cl products soon down the road?
  3. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    just a ? but first we had the gb/wb sale now this...are there gonna be sales on other cl products soon down the road?
    you never know
    •   
       

  4. bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you never know
    haha alrite nice nice...its just im hopin that im seeing a very nice trend
  5. asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1807

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you never know
    Red acid or PW pulease
  6. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Red acid or PW pulease
    you know I cant say no to you
  7. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Dear Controlled Labz

    I found one error in your product. Can you tell me for a matter of fact what percentage of protodioscin the Trib contains?


    As you see below on your ingredient profile there is mis-matched information on the protodioscin.

    Copy and pasted from your write up


    Tribulus Terrestris: in our formula is standardized for 80% steroidal saponins as well as 40% protodioscin.


    Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B),


    I think it says on the stim free to not take ty containing foods

    What are tryamine(sp) containing foods?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    BUmp
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    bump bump
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Dear Controlled Labz

    I found one error in your product. Can you tell me for a matter of fact what percentage of protodioscin the Trib contains?


    As you see below on your ingredient profile there is mis-matched information on the protodioscin.

    Copy and pasted from your write up


    Tribulus Terrestris: in our formula is standardized for 80% steroidal saponins as well as 40% protodioscin.


    Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B),


    I think it says on the stim free to not take ty containing foods

    What are tryamine(sp) containing foods?
    our website clearly says 30%, if you see 40% elsewhere then that is an error.

    the stim based one shouldnt be taken with tyramine because it has yohimbe in it.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    just a ? but first we had the gb/wb sale now this...are there gonna be sales on other cl products soon down the road?
    I second this, i've been pondering trying glycergrow, and probably just need a small push to send me over the edge
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    our website clearly says 30%, if you see 40% elsewhere then that is an error.

    the stim based one shouldnt be taken with tyramine because it has yohimbe in it.
    yes click the link on either one of your products and youll see the error. It needs to be changed. I was going to buy it, Im a natural bodybuilder and do all the lastest research,now I dont think ill purchase it because research shows 40 % Prot Trib or higher causes an increase in testostrone. 30 percent is probally somewhat decent . I say if you do it, do it right. Great price!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    good deal, make it last longer!
  14. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    yes click the link on either one of your products and youll see the error. It needs to be changed. I was going to buy it, Im a natural bodybuilder and do all the lastest research,now I dont think ill purchase it because research shows 40 % Prot Trib or higher causes an increase in testostrone. 30 percent is probally somewhat decent . I say if you do it, do it right. Great price!
    the% doesnt matter, its how much total proto in a product that matters: examples:

    product a = 40% proto trib at 200 mg = 80mg of proto
    product b = 30% proto trib at 300 mg = 90mg of proto

    product b ftw (yes, blue up has a lot of trib so a lot of proto too)
  15. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    the% doesnt matter, its how much total proto in a product that matters: examples:

    product a = 40% proto trib at 200 mg = 80mg of proto
    product b = 30% proto trib at 300 mg = 90mg of proto

    product b ftw (yes, blue up has a lot of trib so a lot of proto too)
    Product A is Blue up?

    Product B is Stim Free Blue up?

    From what I understand you would have to take more of Product B ,900 mgs to get Proto at 90 mgs, is this correct?

    On the other hand, Product A is stronger in Proto, is this correct?

    Excuse my ignorance if Im not getting this I just need it reassurance. Im good at fractons in Mathematics; however some stuff I just didnt want to learn. (Not that I wont go back and learn it)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Product A is Blue up?

    Product B is Stim Free Blue up?

    From what I understand you would have to take more of Product B ,900 mgs to get Proto at 90 mgs, is this correct?

    On the other hand, Product A is stronger in Proto, is this correct?

    Excuse my ignorance if Im not getting this I just need it reassurance. Im good at fractons in Mathematics; however some stuff I just didnt want to learn. (Not that I wont go back and learn it)
    no, both blue ups are 30%.

    I dont think you get my point. the point is that despite having 30%, you get a good amount of proto. even if competition has 40% but less trib, then they will also have less proto.
  17. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    bump, these have been selling non-stop
  18. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Bought two Stim Free Blue ups and hope they work as good as cliamed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1796

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Bought two Stim Free Blue ups and hope they work as good as cliamed
    I bought a bottle of the stim free blue up myself. I am currently running ACT EXT / RPM / PFULL...................would or should i add blue up and stack it with the ACT EXT.? What u think???

    Love ACT. EXT so far btw! WOW.
  20. John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I bought a bottle of the stim free blue up myself. I am currently running ACT EXT / RPM / PFULL...................would or should i add blue up and stack it with the ACT EXT.? What u think???

    Love ACT. EXT so far btw! WOW.
    Im not familar with ACT EXT or have much knowledge about powerful.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I bought a bottle of the stim free blue up myself. I am currently running ACT EXT / RPM / PFULL...................would or should i add blue up and stack it with the ACT EXT.? What u think???

    Love ACT. EXT so far btw! WOW.
    sure,t hey will make a fine stack
  22. msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1796

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    sure,t hey will make a fine stack
    I am either thinking about doing this (stacking blue up & act. ext), or just waiting till act. ext. is over , and then starting blue up. I mean by stacking ACT. EXT & BLUE UP, how much can the added benefit be in terms of cost? I may just dose act. ext at 3x/day and pop in 1 or 2 blue up per day.

    What would you suggest guys? cont. labs?

    thanks for your input bros'
  23. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I am either thinking about doing this (stacking blue up & act. ext), or just waiting till act. ext. is over , and then starting blue up. I mean by stacking ACT. EXT & BLUE UP, how much can the added benefit be in terms of cost? I may just dose act. ext at 3x/day and pop in 1 or 2 blue up per day.

    What would you suggest guys? cont. labs?

    thanks for your input bros'
    they work differently, so they should make a great stack
  24. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    almost done, get them while they last
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Blue Up, Stim Free", very few reviews...
    By solid711 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 09:00 AM
  3. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:20 PM
  4. Blue Up (stim free and regular) only $14.99 (10 day sale)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 05:04 AM
  5. Blue-up Stim Free........
    By solid711 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in