Another reason Nutraplanet rocks!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So I submitted my order and foolishly forgot to add something. I quickly sent an email to customerservice and withing 7 minutes they replied, added the item to my order, and processed it.

Thanks again guys! Once again top notch customer service and great prices.

edited 9/13/07 : OK, not only are you guys spying on us, you are reading our minds now. There were a few samples of things I wanted to try b/c of a long upcoming hike (namely Poseidon and Swell), but I didn't want to buy 1Kilo of the stuff. When I open my package, what do I find inside?? A bunch of samples including 4 each of the 2 things I really wanted to try out!!

Apparently resistance is futile

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We knew you were going to call.

/spooky

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yep, i've done the same exact thing several times w/NP on my past orders.

NP has by far the best customer service and prices i've seen!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
We knew you were going to call.

/spooky
the order was just sitting by the door waiting for my email wasn't it?.........creepy

it already shipped too!

10:04 - thank you for your order
10:45 - sure we can add that item
11:21 - your order shipped

:head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10:04 - thank you for your order
10:45 - sure we can add that item
11:21 - your order shipped

:head:
12:00 - you might want to put away the lube, and put on some shorts...we are at the front door with your package.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
12:00 - you might want to put away the lube, and put on some shorts...we are at the front door with your package.
lol - are you guys window peeping again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol - are you guys window peeping again?
Ummm....you clicked the "I agree to these conditions" checkbox. We is allowed to.

FAP FAP FAP

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, I thought you being you, you would have been at his back door with your package :toofunny:

..... :ntome:

Neoborn

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, I thought you being you, you would have been at his back door with your package :toofunny:

..... :ntome:

Neoborn
That costs extra...but I do leave extra samples.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

The generosity never ends :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

wheels

Awards
  • Established
That costs extra...but I do leave extra samples.
Hey Dsade thanks for getting the products to the market that makes nutraplanet the place to shop at a affordable price also thanks to Darren Teat for making all of nutraplanets customer feel special nutraplanet for life

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade thanks for getting the products to the market that makes nutraplanet the place to shop at a affordable price also thanks to Darren Teat for making all of nutraplanets customer feel special nutraplanet for life
Darren taught me everything I know...he even adopted me.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
OK, not only are you guys spying on us, you are reading our minds now. There were a few samples of things I wanted to try b/c of a long upcoming hike (namely Poseidon and Swell), but I didn't want to buy 1Kilo of the stuff. When I open my package, what do I find inside?? A bunch of samples including 4 each of the 2 things I really wanted to try out!!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
OK, not only are you guys spying on us, you are reading our minds now. There were a few samples of things I wanted to try b/c of a long upcoming hike (namely Poseidon and Swell), but I didn't want to buy 1Kilo of the stuff. When I open my package, what do I find inside?? A bunch of samples including 4 each of the 2 things I really wanted to try out!!

Be sure and let us know how you like SWELL and POSEIDON...I think you'll be VERY pleased!

Also remember, if you do decided to purchase Poseidon and SWELL, there is still time to take us up on our offer...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/74226-only-nimbus-nutrition.html :thumbsup:

Workin

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, anytime, THANK YOU!