Pro-complex in stock: new or old formula?

BigUncle

Awards
HI Nutra,
I would know if Pro complex in stock is the new formula(the one that is present now on the On's site) or the old one.
THX

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the difference in the formula? Are you sure it actually changed? ON re-did the labels for all of their products, but I'm not sure they reformulated them.

BigUncle

Awards
What's the difference in the formula? Are you sure it actually changed? ON re-did the labels for all of their products, but I'm not sure they reformulated them.
I only noticed a different protein source and order in which are listed on labels:

This for pro complex on nutra:
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides

and this on ON's site:
Whey Protein Isolate, Glutamine Peptides, L-Leucine, Egg Albumin, Whey Peptides, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine

THX
Matteo

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that second one is pro-complex? I thought it was supposed to be a blend protein, not just whey isolate.

Edit: Maybe I'm on crack, but I could have sworn it didn't say Egg Albumin in the second one last time I read it...:fool2:

Last edited:

Bwill

Awards
Apparently ON added micellar casein to the protein blend of the new banana flavor of Pro Complex. That is the only flavor that has the casein as of right now.