Oryx Goat Whey: has anyone tried it?
- 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM
- 09-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I tried some because my local nutrition store was letting people test it.
It didn't taste bad at all. Comparable to regular whey I would say.
09-03-2007, 11:02 PM
11-08-2007, 07:18 AM
I've been using Oryx Goat Whey for a few weeks now and I don't have digestive problems like I did with bovine whey - I am so glad I decided to try this product. It is the best protein powder for me.
11-08-2007, 08:16 AM
right on. i know some people on this board that like their goat protien batter fresh from the source.....haha
11-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By acs13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2011, 01:46 PM
- By GAMBOA10 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:58 PM
- By socal101 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2011, 02:21 PM
- By Patuba in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2010, 01:51 PM
- By jerz912 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:53 AM