clumpy body octane - AnabolicMinds.com

clumpy body octane

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

clumpy body octane

first, let me thank np for the t-shirt. just got my order yesterday and everything was there, only problem was when i opened body octane it was solid. so what i need to know is 1. is it still good 2. is there a way to get it back to powder. this is my first time taking this. izza:

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    first, let me thank np for the t-shirt. just got my order yesterday and everything was there, only problem was when i opened body octane it was solid. so what i need to know is 1. is it still good 2. is there a way to get it back to powder. this is my first time taking this. izza:
    Yes the body octane is still good. It clumps more in the summer than other times, however the biggest issue with bodyoctane is it has a high dose of citrulline malate which absorbs moisture and water very well, thus clumps.

Just break it to little pieces and drop it in water and watch how fast it dissolves (less than 2 seconds)
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks. been crushing it with a fork,lol. thought i heard somewhere that putting it in fridge would help? izza:
    •   

4. New Member

thanks. been crushing it with a fork,lol. thought i heard somewhere that putting it in fridge would help? izza:
    dunno on that, i rather keep supps at room temp, because who knows what the extremes will do.

Just break it up til its about the size of the scoop and pick it up and drop it in the water
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    dunno on that, i rather keep supps at room temp, because who knows what the extremes will do.

Just break it up til its about the size of the scoop and pick it up and drop it in the water
    gotcha-stuffs to expensive to mess around with. izza:
  6. New Member

gotcha-stuffs to expensive to mess around with. izza:
    yea, I understand, but I really support Joey and MAN, always a top notch company with class, which is very rare these days.

Also I believe the clumping is more of a summer/heat issue,s o order in the winter
  7. Diamond Member

hey, the body octane is working. the clumping hasnt affected how it works, getting a nice tingle.
  8. New Member

hey, the body octane is working. the clumping hasnt affected how it works, getting a nice tingle.
    told ya
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    told ya
    hey zach, im told 21 days is usual for full effect of beta-alanine. what if i just finished 4 months of incarnate 2 months ago, will it still be in my system and start to work sooner? btw im stacking bo/clout/poseidon/dth/extend. its kicking butt is all i can say!
  10. New Member

hey zach, im told 21 days is usual for full effect of beta-alanine. what if i just finished 4 months of incarnate 2 months ago, will it still be in my system and start to work sooner? btw im stacking bo/clout/poseidon/dth/extend. its kicking butt is all i can say!
    I have no clue, but from a couple studies on Beta Alanine, its full effects are seen in month 2 and after in such areas like endurance, power, strength
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN Body Octane/Orotine Review
    By trayhawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:40 PM
  2. clout/body octane
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 02:03 PM
  3. body octane
    By revodrew in forum Supplements