Poseidon Clumping up? Not any more!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The customers wanted a fine texture formula with out the clumps.... you got it boys. So come get it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive got extend, got poseidon. got body octane/clout here tomorrow. i call this bigt's good ole summer time on the job, sweating my a$$ off cure for what ails you. throw it all in my big old 64oz mug and sip all day at work. if you got a hot job, you need poseidon-dont leave home without it. aaron or prid, im up to around 8 scoops a day. whats the max on poseidon? consider im sweating so much for 12 hour days that even my socks are soaked.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive got extend, got poseidon. got body octane/clout here tomorrow. i call this bigt's good ole summer time on the job, sweating my a$$ off cure for what ails you. throw it all in my big old 64oz mug and sip all day at work. if you got a hot job, you need poseidon-dont leave home without it. aaron or prid, im up to around 8 scoops a day. whats the max on poseidon? consider im sweating so much for 12 hour days that even my socks are soaked.:thumbsup:
I normally stick to around 6 per day myself and have a tendency to go around 8 or so if/whenever I feel like I'm coming down with something. With your job T, I'd say your set on the dosing.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I normally stick to around 6 per day myself and have a tendency to go around 8 or so if/whenever I feel like I'm coming down with something. With your job T, I'd say your set on the dosing.:thumbsup:
Agreed.

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
8 scoops and i feel good even while looking like i stepped out of shower with my clothes on. :lol: really great product, am really putting it to test in this heat, poseidon passes with high marks.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
8 scoops and i feel good even while looking like i stepped out of shower with my clothes on. :lol: really great product, am really putting it to test in this heat, poseidon passes with high marks.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the feedback thebigt! Great to hear!

Workin