Supposed to be Bulk cissus but is it

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I personally compared our two cissus powders and the bulk powerfull for any color differences. After looking at your pictures, I confirm that you received the standard Cissus Powder, not the 10% version nor Bulk Powerfull.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I personally compared our two cissus powders and the bulk powerfull for any color differences. After looking at your pictures, I confirm that you received the standard Cissus Powder, not the 10% version nor Bulk Powerfull.
    thankya.

seems there are some conflicting views on this but thanks for setting the ground rules.
    •   

3. Sure, no problem!

Please note that cissus comes in hundreds of different strands/colors. Though, our regular cissus powder is still guaranteed to yeild 5% ketosterones.

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    thankya.

seems there are some conflicting views on this but thanks for setting the ground rules.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

4. I believe those 50% capsules will be coming soon...soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. All you cappers look out for my new post soon on how to cap etc with details but btw y'all gonna be showing / guiding me on how to do it

and then it will become a faq!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    All you cappers look out for my new post soon on how to cap etc with details but btw y'all gonna be showing / guiding me on how to do it

and then it will become a faq!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    Also include the realworld capsule capacities, from 1, 0, 00, 000. I have no idea how someone can stuff 700mg into a 0 cap... I regularly get 500mg, no matter how hard I tamp...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:44 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. Diet Help, is it supposed to be this complicated???
    By ShockCollar in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 10:26 AM
  4. <(^^,)> What the hell is this supposed to be?
    By freqfly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 12:59 PM