Trac Extreme MHP

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Trac Extreme is a great product I think..many like it better than other NO/creatine/energie products..It would be great if Nutra will carry this one..I am sure it's a winner (maybe instead of the MHP Sarm-X! sorry guys:( ..hate to bash any product but this one will not sell..too many bad reviews and the ingredient does not work as claimed)

justthefacts

Awards
sarm -x brings results

sarm -x is derived from a carfuly thought out response. It is a plain and simple product. no gimics or tons of items. Simply results. give it a try before you bash it. Gaurenteed to birng strength through the roof in only a few days. repairing muscle tissue just got faster! stack with t-bomb and you got one hell of a respose in the growth and recovery department.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious?
sarm -x is derived from a carfuly thought out response. It is a plain and simple product. no gimics or tons of items. Simply results. give it a try before you bash it. Gaurenteed to birng strength through the roof in only a few days. repairing muscle tissue just got faster! stack with t-bomb and you got one hell of a respose in the growth and recovery department.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Sub zero nano hammers work away to repair your libido from harsh cycles of noxplode, taking you to the next level of anabolism, super anabolism, people in the gym will stop you and say "you're pretty fly for a white guy".
No gimmicks, for real.

What was the thought process "Bottle whatever **** is on the floor and get to work on the marketing ASAP!"?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
TRAC-Extreme tastes like horrid ****. It doesn't work well either. There are many many better options out there and I doubt it would be a hot seller unless its priced at like 19.99.