SWELL, BLAST, and ABYSS...just a few days away!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
The new products should be in by Friday guys! We will be making an announcement, once our new line arrives, that will give all our loyal customers an extra incentive to try the new line of Nimbus Products, not that you need any!

Details to come! ;)

Workin

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeaaaa thats good will be interested in this wen it hits

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep an eye out bolt, I think your going to like'em.
yea ive been wantin to try poseidon but then i held off cuz i heard these were comin out....i cant wait would be great wen i run my x-factor cycle

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news.

Im sorry workin ,I fell off the wagon there for a little bit. I went 3 weeks without my posiedon and over the last few days its been 90+ out and ive really been hurting from dehydration. Its not unbareable but why feel that way when I can be perfectly hydrated with Posiedon? Started back on it 2day and cant wait for 2maro

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea ive been wantin to try poseidon but then i held off cuz i heard these were comin out....i cant wait would be great wen i run my x-factor cycle
They would work great as part of an x-factor run IMO.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Great news.

Im sorry workin ,I fell off the wagon there for a little bit. I went 3 weeks without my posiedon and over the last few days its been 90+ out and ive really been hurting from dehydration. Its not unbareable but why feel that way when I can be perfectly hydrated with Posiedon? Started back on it 2day and cant wait for 2maro
Report back tomorrow...I'm betting you feel much better my friend! :)

Workin

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
The new products should be in by Friday guys! We will be making an announcement, once our new line arrives, that will give all our loyal customers an extra incentive to try the new line of Nimbus Products, not that you need any!

Details to come! ;)

Workin

What's the status? Any firm date for availability at the NP?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
bump. Also, does NP ship out Saturdays or do I need to just wait untill Mon?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
bump. Also, does NP ship out Saturdays or do I need to just wait untill Mon?
They have been delivered to Nutra Planet. Because they are new products, it may take a bit longer to create a profile and get them up for sale...but they are in stock and I'm sure will be available for purchase very shortly! :thumbsup:

Workin

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying abyss.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying abyss.
Cool, to answer your other question(albeit a day late) yes NP does ship on Saturday's and being that Monday is a holiday I don't think shipments will proceed until Tuesday.:sad:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
They have been delivered to Nutra Planet. Because they are new products, it may take a bit longer to create a profile and get them up for sale...but they are in stock and I'm sure will be available for purchase very shortly! :thumbsup:

Workin
I wonder if we could phone it in tomorrow?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if we could phone it in tomorrow?
You can certainly try...or shoot them an email. I would imagine they will be closed on Labor day however.

Workin

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
It would have been sweet if this had been in for the sale. :(

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
It would have been sweet if this had been in for the sale. :(
I agree. Sorry johnyq...we got it to Nutra Planet as quickly as we could. On the up side...your going to LOVE the new product line! :head:

Workin

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have arrived!!!!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
They have arrived!!!!!
That's right! They are up and ready for sale!

Remember to write... "1 free Poseidon with the purchase of 2 Nimbus Products"...in the comment section when placing your orders. Also remember this offer will only last until we run out of the "clumpy" Poseidon.

Come and get it fellas! :thumbsup:

Nimbus Nutrition

Workin