REQUEST: Flavor systems to make our BCAA taste like xtend.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
seriously, xtend and purple wraath taste awesome.

can you guys get some good flavor systems

crystal lite sucks ass.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously, xtend and purple wraath taste awesome.

can you guys get some good flavor systems

crystal lite sucks ass.
Have you tried the liquid flavor systems mixed into your BCAA drink?

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
trying to find the powder systems so i can mix my stuff together. i like to make my own xtend.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much of the flavoring would be needed for 40g of BCAAs in 32oz of water?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so all you do is drop a certain amount of drops into your protein powder, BCaa powder or leucine powder and volia the taste is changed?

djl

Awards
  • Established
so all you do is drop a certain amount of drops into your protein powder, BCaa powder or leucine powder and volia the taste is changed?
I imagine you must first add water to your powder, then add the flavor drops, and then you must shake like mad.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cherry and raspberry sound good. Has anyone used these yet?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO the problem here is the size. I'm not going to spend $15 on a flavoring system I have never tasted, when I could get an additional 100g cissus or almost 2 months worth of sesathin. Additionally I 'd rather be able to add 2 different flavors to 3lbs of protein each, rather than flavor 6lbs of protein at once

maybe if you sold them in 1oz for like $7.50? Then we could also try a bunch of flavors...

Just figured I'd toss some ideas out

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, or your just note that one unit will flavor 6 lbs of powder.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, have you ever tried all of the delicious flavors that Anabolic Innovations' Excell has to offer? If so and you do like them, then you definitely like our flavor systems, hint hint. ;)

IMO the problem here is the size. I'm not going to spend $15 on a flavoring system I have never tasted, when I could get an additional 100g cissus or almost 2 months worth of sesathin. Additionally I 'd rather be able to add 2 different flavors to 3lbs of protein each, rather than flavor 6lbs of protein at once

maybe if you sold them in 1oz for like $7.50? Then we could also try a bunch of flavors...

Just figured I'd toss some ideas out

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When I re-read my post, it kind of sounds really negative. That wasn't what I meant to convey at all, I love NP and make all my purchases through you guys!

I just wanted to clarify that

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No worries, no harm taken. Thanks for your business, Bro!

When I re-read my post, it kind of sounds really negative. That wasn't what I meant to convey at all, I love NP and make all my purchases through you guys!

I just wanted to clarify that

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
Well, have you ever tried all of the delicious flavors that Anabolic Innovations' Excell has to offer? If so and you do like them, then you definitely like our flavor systems, hint hint. ;)

so they use liquid flavor system drops?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so just put one unit per six lbs of lets say ~tyrosine~ and you wont have to mix it with juice (if you dont want too) because the flaavor system will flavor it