REQUEST: Flavor systems to make our BCAA taste like xtend.

  1. Registered User
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    REQUEST: Flavor systems to make our BCAA taste like xtend.


    seriously, xtend and purple wraath taste awesome.

    can you guys get some good flavor systems

    crystal lite sucks ass.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    seriously, xtend and purple wraath taste awesome.

    can you guys get some good flavor systems

    crystal lite sucks ass.
    Have you tried the liquid flavor systems mixed into your BCAA drink?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    In Stock!!!


    Try out our delicious Liquid Flavoring Systems!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    trying to find the powder systems so i can mix my stuff together. i like to make my own xtend.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    How much of the flavoring would be needed for 40g of BCAAs in 32oz of water?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    so all you do is drop a certain amount of drops into your protein powder, BCaa powder or leucine powder and volia the taste is changed?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. djl
    djl is offline
    Registered User
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    417

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    so all you do is drop a certain amount of drops into your protein powder, BCaa powder or leucine powder and volia the taste is changed?
    I imagine you must first add water to your powder, then add the flavor drops, and then you must shake like mad.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Rep Power
    51552

    Cherry and raspberry sound good. Has anyone used these yet?
  9. Board Supporter
    Wedgylx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    723
    Rep Power
    556

    IMO the problem here is the size. I'm not going to spend $15 on a flavoring system I have never tasted, when I could get an additional 100g cissus or almost 2 months worth of sesathin. Additionally I 'd rather be able to add 2 different flavors to 3lbs of protein each, rather than flavor 6lbs of protein at once

    maybe if you sold them in 1oz for like $7.50? Then we could also try a bunch of flavors...

    Just figured I'd toss some ideas out
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    Yes, or your just note that one unit will flavor 6 lbs of powder.

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    so all you do is drop a certain amount of drops into your protein powder, BCaa powder or leucine powder and volia the taste is changed?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  11. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    Well, have you ever tried all of the delicious flavors that Anabolic Innovations' Excell has to offer? If so and you do like them, then you definitely like our flavor systems, hint hint.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    IMO the problem here is the size. I'm not going to spend $15 on a flavoring system I have never tasted, when I could get an additional 100g cissus or almost 2 months worth of sesathin. Additionally I 'd rather be able to add 2 different flavors to 3lbs of protein each, rather than flavor 6lbs of protein at once

    maybe if you sold them in 1oz for like $7.50? Then we could also try a bunch of flavors...

    Just figured I'd toss some ideas out
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  12. Board Supporter
    Wedgylx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    723
    Rep Power
    556

    When I re-read my post, it kind of sounds really negative. That wasn't what I meant to convey at all, I love NP and make all my purchases through you guys!

    I just wanted to clarify that
  13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    No worries, no harm taken. Thanks for your business, Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    When I re-read my post, it kind of sounds really negative. That wasn't what I meant to convey at all, I love NP and make all my purchases through you guys!

    I just wanted to clarify that
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  14. Board Supporter
    Wedgylx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    723
    Rep Power
    556

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    No worries, no harm taken. Thanks for your business, Bro!
    Thanks for your prices! haha
  15. Registered User
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Well, have you ever tried all of the delicious flavors that Anabolic Innovations' Excell has to offer? If so and you do like them, then you definitely like our flavor systems, hint hint.

    so they use liquid flavor system drops?
  16. Registered User
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1040

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How much of the flavoring would be needed for 40g of BCAAs in 32oz of water?
    Bump











    X
  17. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    Same flavoring as Excell's.

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    so they use liquid flavor system drops?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  18. Registered User
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Same flavoring as Excell's.
    so they put liquid flavor drops into a bulk powder? i never heard of excell that is why i ask.
  19. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    Excell by Anabolic Innovations, hmmmm... doesn't that profile look familiar?!

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    so they put liquid flavor drops into a bulk powder? i never heard of excell that is why i ask.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  20. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    so just put one unit per six lbs of lets say ~tyrosine~ and you wont have to mix it with juice (if you dont want too) because the flaavor system will flavor it
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. How to make CEE and AEE taste better??
    By airram479 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:44 PM
  3. Tell me about a quick-to-make snack that you like
    By Puzzle in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:42 PM
  4. How To Make a Good-Tasting Oral Solution?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in