- 08-28-2007, 04:38 PM
- 08-28-2007, 07:31 PM
- 5'10" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
How long have you been taking it and have you found that it hydrates the body more?
- 08-29-2007, 08:23 AM
I've been taking it twice a day for about a week right now. I've been taking two tablespoons with some juice chased by my handful of supplements and I follow that up with half a dozen raw eggs, a liter of water, and two scoops of wpi.
I've been holding about 3 more pounds of weight/water but I don't look/feel bloated. I can't say that I've noticed any more endurance, but I have noticed that It takes alot longer before I sweat and I don't sweat nearly as much as I use to during my training.
I've also been supplementing with some stuff that has the side effect of oily skin. Oily skin wasn't a problem the first couple of weeks on it. Since starting the glycerin and staying at the same dose of the supplement, my face is alot more oily and my wife told me last night that I had a bad case of bacne. I looked in the mirror, it's only small red bumps, nothing with a head on it, and it could have just been skin irritation from playing with my two little boys on the carpet. I was using the younger one for Turkish Get Ups and the older one for floor presses. Much to both of their amusements
Similar Forum Threads
- By AthleticJock in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:43 AM
- By cranghel099 in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:00 AM
- By Puzzle in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2007, 05:43 PM
- By haroldjg in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:41 AM