Glycerine - AnabolicMinds.com

Glycerine

1. Banned

Glycerine

Am I the only one around that takes glycerine with their supps? To improve absorption? It's also supposed to help with hydration, ie aiding in hyper-hydration if taken with water, or as a diuretic if taken by itself.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

How long have you been taking it and have you found that it hydrates the body more?
  3. Banned

I've been taking it twice a day for about a week right now. I've been taking two tablespoons with some juice chased by my handful of supplements and I follow that up with half a dozen raw eggs, a liter of water, and two scoops of wpi.

I've been holding about 3 more pounds of weight/water but I don't look/feel bloated. I can't say that I've noticed any more endurance, but I have noticed that It takes alot longer before I sweat and I don't sweat nearly as much as I use to during my training.

I've also been supplementing with some stuff that has the side effect of oily skin. Oily skin wasn't a problem the first couple of weeks on it. Since starting the glycerin and staying at the same dose of the supplement, my face is alot more oily and my wife told me last night that I had a bad case of bacne. I looked in the mirror, it's only small red bumps, nothing with a head on it, and it could have just been skin irritation from playing with my two little boys on the carpet. I was using the younger one for Turkish Get Ups and the older one for floor presses. Much to both of their amusements
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 100% Vegetable Glycerin - dosing
    By AthleticJock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:43 AM
  2. Vegetable Glycerine? pumps?!
    By cranghel099 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:00 AM
  3. How does Glycerine help with spots?
    By Puzzle in forum General Chat