Zmt

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I got to try ZMT last night and it was pretty good stuff. Put me to sleep right away. Gave me wild dreams and I was still able to wake up at 8am to get the kids off to school.

edited to add this helped me to sleep through the night. I usually wake up a few times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We both tried this last night (first time in the all-in-one cap, have used separately before), she 1 cap me 2.

I think I have finally found the thing that will help my wicked insomnia (for better or worse), as I faded off nicely to sleep after about 45 minutes of TV (which I remember barely any of). It was about 2 am (was up late...playing). Woke up around 8:45-9:00 very alert and well rested. I did end up snuggling with my woman in the warm bed for a little while longer, but I could easily have gotten moving right away.

Going to go with an early dose tonight, about 10pm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
here is a link for the clueless http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1416/zmt-nutracaps.html

I have a questions have you guys noticed a diference between this particular product that contains tryptophan. THan to regular ZMA.

I have used ZMA with little to no results and i have also used Tryptophan. I actually still have severall caps of Tryptophan around 90 of my second 100 caps bag. It didnt do much form me either just got me relaxed . but thats it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a questions have you guys noticed a diference between this particular product that contains tryptophan. THan to regular ZMA.

I have used ZMA with little to no results and i have also used Tryptophan. I actually still have severall caps of Tryptophan around 90 of my second 100 caps bag. It didnt do much form me either just got me relaxed . but thats it.

IMO, this is the best sleep I have ever experienced. This was better than Ambien.

Both of us did have some weird dreams, but they were pleasant and not forboding at all (ZMA alone gives me creepy dreams).

Breezed_one

Awards
This has gotten me off of my nightly melatonin, which I had used every night for 7yrs or so (cant imagine that being could for me). Bad habit of not consuming calcium which I think reacts with the magnesium though with my two capsule night time dosage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could just be me, but I am not requiring as much sleep per night to be able to function.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that you function much when your awake anyway:)
I function well enough to keep things rolling...and to keep a smile on your face.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Should tryptophan be cycled? Or can it safely be used continuously long term, without screwing anything (more) up in my head and really making me an insomniac at some future point?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should tryptophan be cycled? Or can it safely be used continuously long term, without screwing anything (more) up in my head and really making me an insomniac at some future point?
Back when Tryptophan was popular, I knew countless people who took it for years and years every single night with no dependence, no tolerance, and no reduction of benefits.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Back when Tryptophan was popular, I knew countless people who took it for years and years every single night with no dependence, no tolerance, and no reduction of benefits.
And so you shall make it popular again, and become wealthy beyond your wildest imagination.

Thanks for the info!

djl

Awards
  • Established
BTW, have you thought of creating an Anti-Zmt?

I mean a stim product under the NutraCap line or some other line?

You have quite a few really nice products in bulk, so I bet you could whip something out for everyone.

EDIT: /\ /\ /\ I really need to think about things before I type them...

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A stim is on the horizon, yes.

Bulk Alpha Yohimbine will go great with the quite a few things.