Capping kits

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
Any idea on when the capping kits (00) are back in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cap M Quicks are on the way. I would say latest Wednesday.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
dsade

Deluxe kits with the scale I hope??

How much powders left, looks like not alot??

OT-How about a super blowout $5.00 sale on the alphadrive when the cap kits come in on wednesday so I can save on some shipping. Lord knows I bought enough of em when they were 20-40 bucks each. :) :) :) :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I cannot complete my order as " Cap Em Quick w/Tamper ("00")" is out of stock still. Next week Wednesday??? :(

Much Love,

Neoborn

My order is just sitting there waiting to be paid for :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot complete my order as " Cap Em Quick w/Tamper ("00")" is out of stock still. Next week Wednesday??? :(

Much Love,

Neoborn

My order is just sitting there waiting to be paid for :(
Apparently the company tried to get a hold of me (not sure WHAT number they were calling) to tell me they had raised the prices on the Cap-m-quicks, and did not send the order out until they had my green light. Sorry for the delay, but they should be in tomorrow or latest Tuesday (monday=Labor Day).

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Apparently the company tried to get a hold of me (not sure WHAT number they were calling) to tell me they had raised the prices on the Cap-m-quicks, and did not send the order out until they had my green light. Sorry for the delay, but they should be in tomorrow or latest Tuesday (monday=Labor Day).
So what will be the new price ?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dsade, I will wait patiently until then :( er I mean :thumbsup:

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
did someone forget about us? neo and I want our kits!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Should be this week guys, like Wednesday - Friday. That's the word! They are basically waiting on them like we are....so as soon as they do we do :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Bmac63095 Training Forum 24
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 1
Delta Force General Chat 9
General Chat 4