11-Hydoxy-Yohimbine?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine?

Lets go Dsade...chop chop:

Le Corre P, Dollo G, Chevanne F, Le Verge R.

Laboratoire de Pharmacie Galénique, Biopharmacie et Pharmacie Clinique, Faculté des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, Université de Rennes 1, 35043, Rennes, France. [email protected]

The biopharmaceutics of yohimbine (YO) and the pharmacokinetics of 10-hydroxy-yohimbine (10-OH-YO) and 11-hydroxy-yohimbine (11-OH-YO) were investigated in healthy subjects following i.v. (5 mg) and oral (8 mg) dosing. One subject was found as a slow hydroxylator of YO. The mean (+/-S.D.) oral absolute bioavailability of YO was 22.3+/-21. 5%. Total plasma clearance (CL) and renal clearance (CL®) of YO following i.v. dosing were 0.728+/-0.256 ml/min and 0.001+/-0.002 ml/min, respectively. Based on the steady-state volume of distribution (V(ss)), YO had a relatively low distribution (V(ss) = 32.2+/-12.1 l). The overall renal excretion of YO, 10-OH-YO and 11-OH-YO, expressed as percent of the dose of YO administered, were not different following i.v. and oral dosing, and were around 0.1, 0.2 and 14%, respectively. Following i.v. dosing of YO, the mean apparent terminal half-life of 11-OH-YO (347+/-63 min) was almost four times higher than that of YO (91.0+/-33.6 min) suggesting an elimination rate-limited kinetics for 11-OH-YO.

PMID: 10494000 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about receptor affinities?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Um....Ummmm....

:run:

(NxLabs is using this in a fatburner, they are sending me a sample, so I'll at least report anecdotal feedback on it)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I think Y3 has this, is that the Nxlabs? I was excited to try Y3 then saw average and less than average reviews. Maybe you'll do better. Good luck!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Um....Ummmm....

:run:

(NxLabs is using this in a fatburner, they are sending me a sample, so I'll at least report anecdotal feedback on it)
I think I have a samples bottle of this sitting around. I usually get pretty harsh side effects from standard YHCl, so I might give this a shot.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice if the hydroxy YO had less of a crash. I built up a decent tolerance to regular yohimbine but when I stopped taking it..I felt like a lukewarm corpse.

But I did burn off about 4 pounds of goo. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be nice if the hydroxy YO had less of a crash. I built up a decent tolerance to regular yohimbine but when I stopped taking it..I felt like a lukewarm corpse.

But I did burn off about 4 pounds of goo. :thumbsup:
Did you ever try Avant's HEAT with the Alpha-Yohimbine? No crash at all.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nope, haven't tried it. I'm more of a NP bulk supp kinda guy..if'n you know what I mean.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, haven't tried it. I'm more of a NP bulk supp kinda guy..if'n you know what I mean.
I do...and we should have you covered.