bulk powerfull dosage

someonehs

Awards
Hey all... I was looking at getting another 2 month supply of blue up, but then noticed that they had bulk powerfull so I figured i'd give that a try, any options on the two?

Anyways... As far as dosage, from what I read i figured that I should be taking anywhere from 4-6grams per day, (I'm 184 pounds about 18% bf) Split into 2 dosages.. 1 pre workout, and 1 pre bed? I work out at about 5:30pm and head to bed at about 11pm, would it be more beneficial to spread out the dosages?

Thanks for all the help!!

someonehs

Awards
never capped anything so I couldn't really say. Although it is quite a fine powerder so i would assume well?? But I can tell you that it tastes like absolute death and doesn't disolve well... did the dump and chance method, intense!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
capping shouldn't be bad...it's a relatively heavy powder and is pretty fine...

someonehs

Awards
from what I have read you aren't supposed to take this with carbs... but is it a problem to take it with your pre-bed shake? its just water +casien protein... thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all... I was looking at getting another 2 month supply of blue up, but then noticed that they had bulk powerfull so I figured i'd give that a try, any options on the two?

Anyways... As far as dosage, from what I read i figured that I should be taking anywhere from 4-6grams per day, (I'm 184 pounds about 18% bf) Split into 2 dosages.. 1 pre workout, and 1 pre bed? I work out at about 5:30pm and head to bed at about 11pm, would it be more beneficial to spread out the dosages?

Thanks for all the help!!
4-6g sounds a little high, just remember it needs to be NOT with carbs for max hgh effect. so best is upon waking and wait 1hr for carbs, and right before bed.