bulk powerfull dosage

1. bulk powerfull dosage

Hey all... I was looking at getting another 2 month supply of blue up, but then noticed that they had bulk powerfull so I figured i'd give that a try, any options on the two?

Anyways... As far as dosage, from what I read i figured that I should be taking anywhere from 4-6grams per day, (I'm 184 pounds about 18% bf) Split into 2 dosages.. 1 pre workout, and 1 pre bed? I work out at about 5:30pm and head to bed at about 11pm, would it be more beneficial to spread out the dosages?

Thanks for all the help!!

2. As per this thread>>>PowerFULL Dosing Regimen!!!!

"Before early morning cardio
    30 minutes pre workout
    before bed"

So there is your spread, and when to dose

Another thread: Powerfull Dosage

Hope this helps,

Neoborn
    •   

3. thanks for the links!

4. how is this powder? easy to cap?

5. never capped anything so I couldn't really say. Although it is quite a fine powerder so i would assume well?? But I can tell you that it tastes like absolute death and doesn't disolve well... did the dump and chance method, intense!
    •   

6. capping shouldn't be bad...it's a relatively heavy powder and is pretty fine...

7. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    capping shouldn't be bad...it's a relatively heavy powder and is pretty fine...
    cool thank you

8. from what I have read you aren't supposed to take this with carbs... but is it a problem to take it with your pre-bed shake? its just water +casien protein... thanks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by someonehs View Post
    Hey all... I was looking at getting another 2 month supply of blue up, but then noticed that they had bulk powerfull so I figured i'd give that a try, any options on the two?

Anyways... As far as dosage, from what I read i figured that I should be taking anywhere from 4-6grams per day, (I'm 184 pounds about 18% bf) Split into 2 dosages.. 1 pre workout, and 1 pre bed? I work out at about 5:30pm and head to bed at about 11pm, would it be more beneficial to spread out the dosages?

Thanks for all the help!!
    4-6g sounds a little high, just remember it needs to be NOT with carbs for max hgh effect. so best is upon waking and wait 1hr for carbs, and right before bed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!
    By joe dax in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:16 AM
  2. Bulk Powerfull?
    By BioHazzard in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 12:35 PM
  3. Bulk Cissus Dosage For Optimal Effects
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:43 PM