Different B-5 powders?

mwdonald

Awards
Has Nutraplanet received their B5 from a different source over the past 6 months? I just received an order and the B5 doesn't smell/taste at all like the last batch I got a few months ago. This doesn't smell bad at all and seems to be a finer powder. It still tastes bad but not anywhere near as bad as before and not at all the same taste as the last B5 I got from NP.

I wonder if I should ask NPs customer service about this? Has anyone else experienced this? I don't want to be taking 10g/day of something that might not be what I think it is...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes the batches are of more pure quality. I will check the last time we ordered, and verify that the COA is accurate.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know i bought some last year and the stuff is nasty sh1t, i got to get around to capping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mwdonald

Awards
Sometimes the batches are of more pure quality. I will check the last time we ordered, and verify that the COA is accurate.
OK. I believe that what you guys think you have is B5 is actually B5. I thought maybe the label/powder got mixed up. This stuff looks/smells/tates like a lot better quality than the last batch I was sent. So much so I wasn't sure it was the same product!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK. I believe that what you guys think you have is B5 is actually B5. I thought maybe the label/powder got mixed up. This stuff looks/smells/tates like a lot better quality than the last batch I was sent. So much so I wasn't sure it was the same product!
lucky you! i think NP has to go thru some trial and error to get the best powders they can. Look what happened with the cissus, the stuff had like rocks in it at first lol but now its like brown powder, real fine. How do you intend on using the B5?

And yes i am a Supplement snob lol, swolev3 gets the same red headed stepchild treatment as the stinking B5.

mwdonald

Awards
lucky you! i think NP has to go thru some trial and error to get the best powders they can. Look what happened with the cissus, the stuff had like rocks in it at first lol but now its like brown powder, real fine. How do you intend on using the B5?
I've just been mixing 4 or 5 grams in ~100ml of water 2 or 3 times a day and downing it. I had to use crystal light to get the old stuff down but I can pretty much do it without any flavoring with this new batch. I don't know if I even need B5 but it's worth a try to see if it does anything. I only noticed less oily skin when taking 12-15g/day with the old batch. We'll see with the new one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12-15 grams a day???