AndroXtreme-D!

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
You guys put this stuff up and didn't even tell us!
Shame on you.
How fast will this sell out???

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know anything worthwhile about the maker? Anything known about the supposed 3-ad type product?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
BTW-- It seems very adiment about only being taken ONCE a day, anybody know what that is about?

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Odd that NP would support the company that attempted to divert traffic to their own website.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not a bad idea IMO. It helps retain the customers that would have gone to IS. Even if NP is loosing or breaking even on the clone, it's likely that other stuff will be picked up with it...It's like gas stations before oil prices got ridiculous...the profit to the station on a gallon of gas was very minimal, but the beer, chips, and fountain sodas are marked up A LOT.

sweetdaddy

Awards
It's not a bad idea IMO. It helps retain the customers that would have gone to IS. Even if NP is loosing or breaking even on the clone, it's likely that other stuff will be picked up with it...It's like gas stations before oil prices got ridiculous...the profit to the station on a gallon of gas was very minimal, but the beer, chips, and fountain sodas are marked up A LOT.
true, if I buy the clone here, then since I'm already paying NP for shipping I MIght as well pick up everything else I need for the next couple of months:donut:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if any of you guys are running this clone, but I am enjoying greatly - I'm taking 600mg in stead of the recommended 450mg and to tell you the truth, I feel "ON" big time - pumps, vas., even my cardio is reaping the benefits... I have already purchased 3 more bottles to have an ample stock just in case they stop selling it for whatever reason. I also plan on stacking this with the 1,4AD powder that I got from NP later in the winter for a bulk.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
If it truly does contain only adrenosterone then I have no clue what the problem would be.

Matthew, how are you taking your 600mg? Spread out evenly through the day or all at once? Did you first try 450mg and if so how did you feel on that? How long have you been on so far?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
started out out 450mg spread through-out the day (felt ok)
after 5 days i increased to 600mg (just because) (felt GREAT)
total - 8 days

If it truly does contain only adrenosterone then I have no clue what the problem would be.

Matthew, how are you taking your 600mg? Spread out evenly through the day or all at once? Did you first try 450mg and if so how did you feel on that? How long have you been on so far?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How are we coming here buddy?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to come back down to 450mg - 600 seemed to give me weird headaches - and with the combination of EPI and ANDRO, I think I have the "Test-Flu"

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I had to come back down to 450mg - 600 seemed to give me weird headaches - and with the combination of EPI and ANDRO, I think I have the "Test-Flu"
Any other sides beside the headaches ?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So mat, you should be close 2 wks in right? How about an update?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hamper19 Supplements 15
Riquee Supplements 12